Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
2 days late?? Clear white discharge?? Pregnant?
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

2 days late?? Clear white discharge?? Pregnant?

So I am two days late I usually have a very spot on 28 day cycle...a few questions can your cycle just change from 28 days to 30? I mean I have had this cycle since the day I started my period I have been late once In my life and that was when I got married haha. ANyways I will be testing tomorrow If I don't start but I was also wondering if clear white discharge is a sign of pregnancy??? I have slight cramps and massive bloating just like a period but no blood i keep thinking I am gunna start and nothing is there but clear stuff. Also I never get headches and I have had a massive migraine all day and diarehha....Any advice I will test and let ya'll know tomorrow but I just want some experience or if anyone has experienced this I don't remember getting this with my first pregnancy. Thanks everyone!!
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
633284_tn?1271718018
I still havent started and my PT was Neg. I still have light cramping and my stomach is just not feeling well...I have been feeling a lil light headed and nasuaes and pretty shakey (shaky). When I lay down I feel a bit better I have been drinking more water just in case I was dehydrated. When me and My DH have sex it feels really tight up there as well. and I am still getting the discharge :/ does anyone think I could be pregnant.?? ANy help would be helpful...I don't want to go to the doctor until I am atleast a week late or get a positive. Thanks for reading
Blank
974298_tn?1324836793
Is the discharge sticky? clear discharge is usually a sign of ovulation, but I'm assuming yours came a while back. Go see your Dr and get a blood test done.
Blank
1358167_tn?1279378063
I am having the very same right now, but not quite missed my period yet (due tom) i had an m/c in june so would hope so, have u found out yet? i believe that this can be a sign of pregnancy but without a positive result its very frustrating!! baby dust!!
Blank
can i have white watery mucus if remaining 10 days t my period? i had my last period was  on 30.08.2010 and have 27 cycle. on 7 i had clear slippery mucus and if not wrong i ovulated on the 13 of august. on 8 and 10 i had unprotected sex. can i have cramping and lower bachache for 10 days, and can i ovulate for more than 6 days? since yesterday am having white and watery mucus,  can that be a sign of pregnancy or menstraution? in 10  days will start my periods. plz help am confused.
Blank
I am having the same problem i should have ovulated on the 13th as well i have been pretty moody lately with horrible right abdominal cramping. I also have seen an additional white water discharge plus intercourse has been extremely painful i am a bit worried my dr advised me to wait a couple more day and take a HPT if not go in for an ultrasound. Best of luck to you all and Baby Dust to all may God Bless!
Blank
I am having the same problem! Were you pregnant after all?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...