Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
Am i pregnant?

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Am i pregnant?

I am a week and a day late my boobs are so sore sorry tmi but my left nipple is kinda hard and so sore. I get bloated a lot most of the time after i eat. I have white discharge. I get nauseated every time i don't eat.  i took a test a day after my af didnt show and it was - so what do you think?
HI, I was a month and a half late and I always have AF every month. I had white discharge but it went away and the same symptoms like if I didn't eat then the I felt sick but never threw up. My breasts don't hurt at all and I have peed a lot more than normal. I hope I'm not making my body think that I am. I feel so bloated some days and the not others. I started bleeding the day before yesterday but I don't think it is my period. It is very bright and light not heavy flow like normal. It also came in the middle of the day which it never does. I don't what to think. Good Luck to you.
What I did was take a test every Sunday then when I started the bleeding I went ahead and took the last one and they all said negative. I called the doc today and she said it may still be to early to tell. My husband and I had unprotected sex 22 days ago so maybe it is too early for you to tell. Please let me know what happens.

Good Luck