Can anyone give advice?
Me and my partner really want to start a family. I'm 19, and we are living together. I fell pregnant 4 weeks ago, but had a miscarriage a couple of days later. It was a chemical pregnancy. I have been on the pill for 4 years, doctor recommended coming off of it. Whilst on my pill I never really had periods, probably 1 every 5 months. Since coming off the pill we have been trying for 4 weeks. Last night I woke up at 4am in agony. I have never experienced period pains like this. I was crying, i was in constant pain for an hour. I was then violently sick, went to sleep and woke up to very heavy bleeding! Unreal bleeding, like clots. Still in a little bit of pain now. Can anyone help??
See a doctor
You probably had a miscarriage. I'm so sorry!
While the pill doesn't affect your fertility long-term, I would still recommend using condoms and waiting for a while before you try to conceive after coming off of it. This will hopefully give your body a couple of months to get back on track so it's less likely to reject the potential baby.