Conceiving after IUD Removal
I'm 27 and just removed my hormone-free IUD exactly 2 weeks ago today. My period just finished last week, and today I started to have cervical mucous - therefore I know I'm ovulating.

What I'm wondering is, how long do you think it will take to conceive? We have intercourse every day, sometimes twice a day, but I've been hearing that it could take a while before becoming pregnant. So I would like to see if there is anyone here who had an IUD and tried to conceive right after removing it.

Thank you!
No hormones means you will be fertile right away. It doesnt affect the egg release process, the copper just kills sperm (to my understanding. It may be that it affects the motility though, I can't remember). You will be physically able to conceive right way
Conceived right away after copper IUD removed! Had my period, IUD removed, missed my next period and was pregnant. I was shocked it happened so fast!
Just got mine removed because I'm ready for baby # 2 my doctor told me not to have sex everyday bc it makes it harder to get pregunant . He explained to me all bc the male is releasing sperm doesn't mean he's releaseing the semen. If that makes any sence?