DH only ejaculates once every 4 times we have sex...
Hello, my DH of 7 months and I are ttc. We did not have sex before marriage. I was on BC to regulate my period until we got back from honeymoon.  Our first time was somewhat traumatic as I was in a lot of pain. But we've definitely moved past that now. However, he is only able to ejaculate about 25% of the time. The fact that he can at all makes me think that the plumbing is all there and appropriate.  I've been told it's likely psychological but we're not sure how to move forward. Has anyone out there had a similar issue? Thanks in advance!
Well, maybe he's not really ready for a baby, and that is showing up in his lack of completion.  Have you asked him in a way that he doesn't feel challenging, to see if he is on board with the baby plan?  There is no reason to get pregnant within months of getting married.
Actually, he wants very badly to have children. And yes we have talked many times at length about this matter without him feeling "challenged". This is a great time for us to get pregnant as we are both older.