Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
Dull ache/pressure in uterus

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Dull ache/pressure in uterus

Hi all, I posted this on the "Am I pregnant" forum but no one replied so I'm posting it here.
Me and DH have been ttc#2 for almost a year now. I was diagnosed PCOS last May but I am not overweight, just within normal range.
The past 2 days I have been feeling a dull ache or pressure type of pain where I assume my uterus is. It's not painful, just uncomfortable. It is almost always there. It feels like it is coming from the top of my uterus, sometimes from the right side as well.
Also did BD with DH yesterday and it was a bit uncomfortable. I felt like he was hitting ny cervix, if that makes sense.
I feel like the pressure gets worse the longer I stand up or if I sit down on a hard surface.
I am not constipated, as I go daily, sometimes even twice a day.
I haven't been temping as life has been hectic, with my 4 year old, full time work and school. I know adding another little one will make my life crazier, but DS wants a sibling and I know how awesome it is to have siblings so I don't want to deprive him of that. Plus DH is excited for another baby.
Sorry for the long post, I am not asking if you think I am pregnant. I am asking if you ever had this feeling and then had a BFP.
I have other symptoms (almost fainted, heartburn, mild nipple sensitivity, more clear, whitish CM than usual, feeling warmer than usual) but this uterus pain is my biggest concern.
I am nervous buf I will test on monday, after my long work week.
Thanks in advance for your replies
Bump
Hi there! I would be conscious of that ache, especially if it's painful during sex! I had a similar issue a few years ago and mine turned out to be a cyst. It didn't dissolve itself on its own, and I ended up having to get it surgically removed. That's a bit of a worst case scenario, but maybe it would be a good idea for you to make an appointment with an OBGYN and see if they can feel anything abnormal and/or do an ultrasound to check it out.