Fertility Blend?
I was wondering if any one has every tried taking fertility Blend because after being off my depo shot for over a year now I'm having trouble getting pregnant still , my periods have came back and are normal just haven't gotten pregnant.  But all my test came back fine so doctors aren't really worried
Any suggestions would be nice also .
Took 3 years to conceive my little boy who's due in October. I also had irregular periods too. I did blood work and ultrasounds to see what's up and everything was normal. I was prescribed medication to help regulate but couldn't afford so I didn't get them. After December 2016 (The 3 year mark of trying) I told myself when it's your time it will happen so I stopped trying. I focused on my daughter who turned 4 in February, getting paper work filled out for school so she can start this year and thinking when she goes to school where I would work part time so I can take her to and from school. Just shifting your mindset completely can make a difference. My period was almost 2 weeks late in February which is normal but just didn't feel right so I took a test and it was positive. Just having a different mindset is what worked for me. Took a while for me to figure it out to just not think of it.  Very excited to welcome my little boy in 14 weeks.