Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
HELP !! Period or Implantation !! please read

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Okay i had unprotected sex on Nov 21(finished in me), the on the 3rd i had period like cramps a few hours later i had a really light pink spotting, then kinda orangish (rust like) then a red. it lasted no longer then 3 days.(i wore thong pads and i didnt have to change it all day. so all possible 3 days would hve not even required a mazi pad) It is now Dec 9th and im 4 days late for my period. Im having a clear discharge that is amounting to nothing. Im pretty sure that wasnt my period.. it normally is heavier.
when i was having "spotting" the blood or discharge was red and clear discharge mixed and it was stringy
Have you done an HPT

If not, do so with FMU
I have done like 3 all negative =/
i had unprtected sex the 15 of nov just after my period ihad unprotected sex for that whole week nw dec 1st i missed my period 2nd was the same so i assumed i was prego nw to day the 10 of december i saw sum very light red blood  i knw its nt my period cuz period has a funny smell and it comes hard i have a little cramping and my lower back hurts ,should a do an pregnancy test or ultrasound,/? this is my frist pregnancy so i dnt knw wahts going on here
help
Yes I would do a pregnancy test. Use FMU because it will be the most concentrated
I would wait a few more days to see if your period shows up.

If not, do another HPT with FMU.

If after a few more days and no sign of your period, I would go to your Dr. Women do have off cycles every so often. It's completely normal.

But the Dr may be able to rule out something more serious.

Good luck