Help me ladies
I'm taking clomid but I was told clomid dry up ur mucus and I have alil of it so I'm trying to increase it n have more do any of u know what helps to get a lot
You have used clomid before? I have used clomid before on two other occasions..But I switched up my method..I have never had any issues with clomid personally me.. How long have you been on it? Have you been ovulating?
Yes I been on clomid before with my last baby and I got pregnant on the 4th round on it and I also use preseed to make sure the sperm get to it so I believe that's how I got pregnant
How long have you been on clomid now? I'm on preseed and fertility blend.. I take my prescribed prenatal vitamins and iron..
This my 3rd round on it so I started ovulation testing yesterday and see what's up but I also look at my clomid calculations and it says starting from today to July 3 I should be in between ovulating so idk