How accurate is it
Been using this app for a while and it's been pretty accurate for my periods. I recent was in birth control but been off it for 3 weeks now. Got my first period since birth control last week and I am in day 3-4 of my fertile period. I have been having regular sex to try and conceive. Wondering how accurate the ovulation period is with this app and what the changes are of being getting pregnant so soon after birth control. Wasn't on the pill for long(not even a full month)
Apps are great for helping us track and predict but they are always a guess as they don't measure hormones.  You've had a hormone shift by discontinuing birth control.  So, you are possibly recalibrating for what your normal, non manipulated cycle is like.  So, give it some time.  But the app will start to catch what your normal cycle is like off birth control, it will then tell you what it thinks your most fertile days are and that is a great guess.  :>)  Happy baby making!