How did you concieve?
Hello ladies. I'm 20 years old with a two year old boy. I was diagnosed with PCOS and recently ordered a ttc kit online called conceive easy... I've been trying I want another little one. Its been stressful, anyone have any suggestions for me or ideas I could use.. Tips? Please I'm helpless...
I'm 21 have a two year old and I also have pcos and I'm currently 28 weeks. Just give it time and try not to think about it too much and it will happen when you least expect it to. I've seen the ovulation predictor kits tho and a lots of women have had success with them.
Okay awesome I'm trying not to think about it but when weird things happen to me and I take a test and it says negative that's what is pretty stressful... But thanks I'll try my best to stay positive :)
Try to not let the fact that your trying and that it's not working stress you out.  It always happens when you least expect it.  Me and my man tried for our 1st on 2014 around Oct and I ended up having a miscarriage in dec.  We tried again starting Jan and we actually gave up after realizing it may have been too early and bam!  Feb 27th 2015 I found out I was about 5 weeks along.  Now I have a 1 year old baby girl .  We then discussed about having a 2nd and didn't actively have sex to expect to conceive and now I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and I had no idea!  Stay postive!
Thank you so much for the support I'm doing my best at staying positive even trying to lose weight to increases my chances lol I'm a mess