Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
How do I know if I'm ovulating when I bleed twice a month?

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

I'm trying to figure out when I ovulate, but I've had periods twice a month for the last 2 months.  I went off the pill in December.
Avatar n tn
if you just went off bc, then i would give your body time to adjust. i wouldn't think that you are ovulating, if you are having a period twice an month. your hormones are all out of wack.
Avatar n tn
You can buy the ovulating kits to see when your ovulating
Since you just went off the pill it may take time to get it out of your system,since the pill regulates your period too.
Avatar n tn
Thanks! Do you know how long it usually takes to become regular again?
Avatar n tn
My periods were between 28-32 days right at the get go after going off BC and I was on them for 13 years.  That may not be said for everyone though.  If you are having 2 solid periods a cycle, it wouldn't hurt to call the doctor.
Avatar n tn
Thanks for the advice. I will.
Avatar n tn
i went off my depo shot last august started my period in december and i was having it every two weeks twice amonth until march then i got pregnant so it shouldn't realy take that long to straighten out and i went to a website www.fertilityfriend.com and i was able to pinpoint my ovulation and it was correct they let you make a chart and then they tell you when you should be ovulating and when is the best time to get pregnant try it it works
my periods are longer than usual and i dont take any BC pills,so far i seem to get my period for more than a month, they are so unstable...is that normal?
Hi, I am new here, just wanted to get some answers to my situation. I am married, I have been on low ogestrel for one year, I had my period last January -30, it usually lasts 6 days, then I took only 3 pills in my pack when my period was done. I had traveled abroad & did not take any pills with me for a month ( Decembre- January) I started the new pack in February after my period, but I want to conceive so I only took 3 from the pack before I had decided & had sex with my husband after that, but now I am bleeding like a regular period, what should I do??
I'm married and I want to concieve (conceive). I have 2 periods in one month, I had the implanon implant in my arm and it ran out almost a year ago. Me and my husband has tried to concieve (conceive) and its not working, can anyone tell me why? Or how I can get pregnant?