How to regulate periods after BC?
Do any of you ladies have an insigh on how to bring on and regulate cycles after stopping birth control. I stopped bc 4 months ago and had withdrawal bleeding for 5 dys two days after I stopped and now nothing. I have been using opks and bbt charting with no signs of ovulation.
    We are currently ttc baby #4 after being on bc for 4 1/2 yrs. our 3rd child took a 1 1/2 yrs to conceive with fairly normal cycles and me being 33 this time around we don't have anytime to spare. I keep cramping and had one day of spotting so do and I bd to try and bring on af but she still isn't cooperating. I just want to kick start af so I can get going on the ttc journey!!!!!!!!
Doctors can give medication to get your period going. I hear acupuncture can help too.
I had planned on calling gyno office in the morning to speak with them.
We lost a pregnancy at 20 wks back in 2009 and my body kinda went crazy. The ob I was seeing at the time suddenly diagnosed me with PCOS and said it would happen again just take time. Needless to say we went to get a second opinion and the RE dr we seen said he seen no evidence of it and I didn't fit the classic description. He ended up putting me on a couple cycles of clomid which ended up tricking my body into regulating and about 1 1/2 later we got pregnant.
I won't have insurance until February and I just don't want to here we need to blood work, ultrasound ect just hoping they will at least give me progesterone to add in bringing on my period!
If you was on the injection of with me some tablets did it to me to 8 or 9 years ago.
You need to go to the doctors to get something to get you cycle back on track, you may have to do a blood tests and pregnancy test even if you no your not pregnant as in the uk they won't give you the medicine with out making sure your not  pregnant as can harm baby.
With in a couple of days to a week I was on but you have to wait till the following period to start trying for baby.
Good luck