Implantation? Other question
My cycle is usually only 25 days long, and today I had what seemed like implatiation bleeding. It was very light and pinkish brown. No other bleeding vaginally from what I can tell, just on a liner I had on (my period is due tomorrow) I took a test today which was negative, then a few hours later I had the spitting. I ovulated 11 days ago, so I am wondering if this could be implantation? And if it is, how soon after this will I get a positive test? Cause I am getting hopeful lol
Also I am having mild cramps, and I have been rather moody. And my boob hurt today as well
I am 22 w and 5 days pregnant. I never had spotting or bleeding of any type. My period just never came. I waited 2 weeks after my missed period and had a positive test on 4-1-17 and got the doctor to confirm it. I never had cramps but my boobs hurt and I just knew something was different. I was very angry and emotional. Sperm can live in a healthy vagina for 7 days after sex so if you had sex in that time of ovulation you very well could be pregnant.
By the way it's a baby boy <3