Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
Just joined and wanted to say hi

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Just joined and wanted to say hi

Hi everyone! I am new to the site and stumbled on it while looking for more info on charting ovulation. Everyone here seems really nice. We just started TTC last month so I thought I would join and introduce myself. I read a lot of really good information in back posts on CP and CM, so I'll see how I do with it, lol. Thank you all. :)
Tags: new
hi there i joined in april and i find this site really helpful just noin that ur not the only 1 goin through all the stuff is great. but welcome and hope u get ur baby soon lots ov babydust x o x x o x
Thank you, and lots of baby dust to you!!!