La Sra Muller
Hi my name is maria im new to this... Well ppl i been drinking this drink name la sra muller cause i heard your period can come down and you might have a chance to get prego i would like to know have any one try it and i would like to know more info about it ASAP
Sorry never heard of it
The only stuff I could find was saying it helps with fertility and others claim it's a cure for PCOS. (no clue how valid this is) I'm unsure of what you mean in your post though when you say your period comes down you might have a chance to get pregnant.
Thanks for the help ill keep trying to see if i find any answer
I've heard of it before and I know that some women swear by it....my guess would be that it increases blood flow by dilating your blood vessels and may help overall flow that way...but honestly I can't see how it would be any different...it's worth a try though! Women have tried MUCH crazier things to conceive before, and I do know some women who have sworn by it. Best of luck !
Thanks alot that was very helpful
well, i have been trying to get pregnant for a while, i try clomid but it makes me sick. I had a bottle of Sra muller in the fridge for a long time and finally decided to give it a try, i hate the taste but is a lot cheaper  than IVF,  the productfor for what i have seen and hear seems to work, my aunt brings it to me from the Dominican Republic, this is where is made but you could find it in local Dominican stores and amazon. the only thing that kept me from taking it is the flavor LOL.. but i started and will not stop to pregnancy occurs.... wish me  luck. i started 6/15/2011. I am 39yrs old in great healt. I will keep you ladies posted onceI start avulating, which is my problem since my cicles are 17 days apart,ecxacly, no time for avulation.however, with the grace of God i will be a mommy soon :0)      
I started taking sra muller. My friend that couldnt have kids bc she wouldnt ovulate just got pregnant with her 2nd kid just now with sra muller again. I had 3 MC's... I hope this works
I just started ttc and someone recommended sr muller I'm going to give it a try if fertility blend doesn't work but theres a lot of  testimonials it does just started taking it a week ago if anyone is interested the website is fertilityblend.com
I too have been trying to conceive for about 6 years now and have not been successful : (   I tried Clomid and that did not work, and I did 3 rounds of AI and that also did not work...my last resort was IVF when my friend told me about Senora Muller. I thought to myself "why didn't I try this sooner?"....Me being Dominican, I know that Dominican women swear by this product because it truly does work.  So I brought 3 bottles from the Dom Rep and I am now on bottle #2....I will not stop drinking it until I achieve my goal of getting pregnant...I am 31 years old and want nothing else in this world but to be a mommy...good luck to all you ladies TTC and I will keep you posted....baby dust to all of you!!
i having trying and nothing i dont have regular period so is very hard for me to get prego that my dream to be a mommy. i just hope it happen`s cuz it get me realy sad at times but i know god wont forget me and all thoes women`s who wants to be mommy goooooodddd luck to all
Do you thing it also helps with endometriosis because I think I suffer from that and I been trying to have a baby for the last 2 years
I have been ttc but hasn't happened. so ilooked up la sra muller known to be one of the best dominican remedies to help concieve :) I found this bottle at my local bodega cost was 13$ I asked my friends mom about the bottle and with out even saying anything she says it helps to clean your system allowing you to be able to have a baby.. and that's exactly what I want. So I am starting tomorrow as day ONE. 3 capsuls 3 times a day. some stories have said within a month some have had success. So wish me luck. I will keep you posted as I explore this journey
So you would need to drink one in the morning and in the afternoon and on in the night  or just three at once ?
Hi.  It does help to conceive.  I'm very irregular with my period and couldn't conceive after a year of marriage.  My mom bought me one and I conceived inmediately.  I'm drinking it again for a chance of a second pregnacy.

All the best to you!
Do you have to drink the whole bottle ?
Hi, I'm having the same problem as you.  I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 yrs with no luck. I have tried all medications possible and my last option recommended by my doctors is IVF. I'm healthy, eat right, don't smoke nor drink. I'm losing hope! My friend just gave me la Sra. Muller drink, it has been my first week drinking it.  I was told one bottle is not enough, to drink it every day until we achieve our dreams.  let me know how it works for you!
hi i have it too but am alittle confuse on how u drink it can u help me?
Today I'm trying la sra muller first day :) I know we need to believe it will work . It's been 5 years my coworker brought it for me :)
Hi, it says one spoon before or after food and before u go t sleep
i would recommended. i was trying to get pregnant for a year. my mother is from the dominican republic and the women there use this when they are trying to get pregnant. my mom bough me one and i started drinking it in may,2014 and i got my period by the beginning of june. we found out we were pregnant by the end of july. i really recommened.
From what I have seen and heard yes it works, I am currently taking it now and your supposed to take 4x daily not 3. It brings heavy blood flow and cleanses you out so this is very good if you have PCOS. Do not take while on your period and it may take two to three bottles to work based on others experiences.  take every day do not skip. Not the best taste or smell but who cares think about the possibilities.