Lets Start A Prayer Train for woman trying for their first child.
If you need prayer for your womb or body to be healed so you can concieved.."jump on the prayer train"
If you want to share a prayer for us woman without babies who are trying desperatly...."jump on the prayer train"
If you been in our shoes & know God sent you a blessing despite what Doctors said..PLEASE give us your testimony.."jump on the prayer train"

Ladies I am a woman of belief and faith.....and no matter what doctors say....the final say so is from our Lord....I am going to continue to pray for alllllllllllllllllllllll the medhelp sistas that are trying for  BABY # 1..            

Keep your head up and Faith strong.......we will be MOTHERS Soon!!!!!!

"Dear Lord, I thank You for this day, I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.

I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God.

You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.

Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you.

I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.

Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.

Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things.

Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.

And give me the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits...

I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.

Continue to use me to do Your will.

Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.

Keep me strong that I may help the weak...

Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.

I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.

I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.

I pray for those who don't know You intimately.

I pray for those that don't believe.

But I thank You that I believe that God changes people and God changes things.

I pray for all my sisters and brothers.

For each and every family member in their households.

I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes; that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.

I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God.

Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that every woman that is reading this be blessed with being fruitful and is healed from unseen harm or danger.

I pray that every woman gets the little baby that her heart desires.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it

in Jesus'  name.  Amen
And my heart begs to the Almighty with generous hands for the prayers of all of us to be answered...May each one of us who are TTC every month, turn our life to a new leaf by getting pregnant one after another. O Dearest Allah bless us all babies with good health, good faces and good characters. AMEEN!!
Dear All,
I love your prayers too much. I am TTC arround one year and not pregnant yet.
I believe in GOD and know that the pregnancy is a blessed from GOD and no one can get pregnant without the GOD's will. but in some day devil close our eye from this fact.
GOD bless you all and give you the best.
Pray for me...
thank you so much for the beautiful prayer....God bless all :)
Amen to that prayer. That is awesome prayer! I hope that I am blessed with my first child soon.
Dear Sister and all you beautiful ladies,

I was just reading your post and the prayer and all the encouraging words by the other wonderful women here. Although I never expected to find much of faith on this site here its so amazing to see so many women trusting the lord and believing on His Word and the power of prayer. I'm blessed with a beautiful baby girl and we;re hoping to have a second one whenever the Lord wishes to bless us. But Keep the faith and keep trusting God. He is faithful. Here is a word for all the women out there from the Bible "GOD IS FAITHFUL, Who will NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE TEMPTED BEYOND WHAT YOU ARE ABLE, but with the temptation (trial) will provide the way of escape also, that you may be able to endure it."
To read more of this article check here...
http://www.cfcindia.com/web/mainpages/word_for_the_week.php?display=10_01&year=03
God bless you all and my prayers for all of you!
- JEWEL4JC
I'm not on the train but I wanted to show my support to all the women ttc! I'm here if anyone needs a shoulder to lean on or some comforting words. My heart is with you all! Best wishes to you all and XXSBD!!!!!!
starting round 2 of 100mg clomid tonight everyone please pray for me that i ovulate at least this time
What beautiful prayers and thoughts!
As I read I was reminded of something which Ive never spoken about before now, four years ago and pregnant with my 3rd child i was so upset, id prev had an eptopic and a 16wk pg which ended with no fetal heart beat so as you can imagine i was very scared. My uncle died and i went to the funeral home to say my goodbye. As i stood beside him looking forlorn wondering what i might say, i remember saying to God  " lord i don't know what to say, im soo wrapped up in myself and scared...confused." it had been raining earlier but there was a little sunshine and it was coming thru the open door and as i turned the tiniest bird hopped just inside the room and sat there watching me its little head turning to one side as tho trying to make me out but i swear i heard a voice telling me not to worry, that everything would be ok. As i said goodbye to my uncle the bird casually hopped back outside and in no rush hopped away. but i left there so calm and in no doubt that everything would be ok!
As i mentioned, as i read your thoughts and prayers and wishes etc i was reminded of this and i know that everything WILL be okay, im currently TTC but even if it doesn't happen again this month i know he's watching over me, over us all and that is comfort in itself. To everyone the little bird has returned, its here in all of you, in your words of encouragement and comfort, its in your sadness and your happy thoughts and i wish to THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH.... prayers to you all xx
This really helped <3 thank you :) Its good to know i'm not in this alone
Just asking you all for extra prayers for me tomorrow.... I am ending my TWW after doing Follistim and IUI...I will be testing 15 days after trigger shot, and 13 days after IUI.  I was going to wait until Thursday, but I am thinking I will do it tomorrow AM.

So, if you get a chance, please say an extra prayer for my husband and I... we have been trying for a year (I have endometriosis) and hoping this is it!!!

Thanks Ladies!!!! XO XO XO
Amen.. i feel you 100% and thank you, that was deep.
Thank you :)
Thank you for the lovely prayer and thoughts, I will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts.

Rhiannon
I am a believer in Prayer. Keep praying. God has his time for everything.. I am sure he has chosen us for a reason. We will have that blessing in our arms in theright time.
Rmmoye
Hi i am 41 and been TTC for nearly 2 years,i want to send special prayers to everyone who is TTC and especially for women over 40 as its even more difficult the older we get.Love will find a way and our turn will come soon SSBD xx
Hi every one,  I am brand new to TTC thing but I have already did 3 cycles... sometimes  I feel like giving up because it just shouldn't be this difficult to have a baby... it should be the most natural thing on earth but for women like us it's not the case.. I pray that we all get what we want soon.....  I have PCOS so here's hoping all our prayers are answered..
SSBD to all!!!
I pray for all of you to find peace in your hearts . I pray the mother of the lord Jesus Christ blesses all of your wombs with little beating hearts.  I pray all your dreams come true.
We have been trying now for our 1st for 16 months not 1 BFP lots of BFNs!! I pray all the time that we will be blessed with our child but all us ladies can do is feel pain and prya xxx
Hello! What a beautiful and stirring prayer! Thank you so much for this post. I consider it a blessing to have found it today. I am praying right along with all you wonderful ladies!

I realize that this was started as a prayer chain for those women that would like to concieve their first child so I hope that you don't mind me posting here...I feel like this prayer reaches out to my situation also. 2010 was not a good year for my family. My husband was in two car accidents (January & September) and both times the car was totalled. I found out I was pregnant in June 2010 and also that I had diabetes and high blood pressure. I had a miscarriage on August 23, 2010 at 12 weeks 3 days. I could go on but you get the idea. One thing after another.

I'm praying for health for 2011. That my husband will fully recover, that he will be led to the right work environment with good hours/pay and that we will be blessed with a healthy pregnancy and baby in 2011.

I have been struggling since August, not only with the loss of our baby but with my health. Trying to get good control of the diabetes has proven difficult....these last few weeks despite exercise and a good diet my numbers are too high. I thought i might be pregnant again because of this but it was bfn. So I don't know what's going on with my body and I don't have good medical coverage.

I would like to say that the road has never been easy and sometimes I feel lost and alone but God has always shown me the way and the miracles I have witnessed and the things that just seem to 'suddenly come together' are not just by chance....I know they are from God. There is always a way with God and for that I rejoice!

I was told by an Endochrinologist when I was 18 that I had PCOS and was borderline diabetic and that I would most likely never have children. At that time I was not concerned about that. Over the years I worked out, got into good shape and ate better and in 2006 guess what? I got pregnant while on birthcontrol! And just 4 1/2 months after giving birth I got pregnant again. I feel very blessed to have two wonderful children but I ache deeply for the baby that I will not get to hold in my arms.

I know it's not always easy to keep your head up and to keep finding hope....but it is there and God will bless you in His timing and it will be beyond your imagination.

Many blessings of love and peace to all of you and may God show you the light when everything seems dark. Never give up...hold onto God and His promises.

-Natalie
Still trying for my first child after 7 pregnancy losses - I need all the prayer I can get so hopping on this prayer train.
thank you so much for this prayer chain! i would like to be added. i have pcos pregnant for the 3rd time hoping for my first child. this pregnancy has had more than its share of complucations and i live daily in fear of miscarrying.
Thank you for sharing your kind words!!  God Bless you and us all!
Amen- Thank you so much for such a beautiful prayer. we been married for 4 years n' 3 months. ttc for the past 4 months with no luck. please pray for me. I have to wait my ONE MORE day (my exprected period is on tomorrow) I am preetty nervous. n' prepareing myself to be strong n' not to cry( have to go to work on 2morrow too). May God Bless ALL OF YOU. SSBD:)
Nice prayer...though I am Muslim can I get a prayer too :) I'll pray for other people just that my praying isn't the same :).
Amen
This is an awesome prayer... very touching. And i too will be praying for you all as you pray for me also trying to concieve my first child...
Thank you for this beautiful prayer..i had a miscarried last week at 11 weeks , i was pregnant w/ fraternal twins.im heartbroken.
This is really an inspiration for many of us out there. I went for blood test on Tuesday and it came back negative and this happen to be my 4th IUI with 2 early m/c. I just can't stop crying and asking where is GOD? I told my mum last night that I've lost my confidence in prayer because GOD has refuse to hear me for past 3.4yrs now...
But to GOD be all the glory, I just came across this wonderful and life giving forum. I'm waiting on God's time!!!
I just want to say thank you Lord for each and every woman on this site. Because for so long I felt all alone..like no one was in the same boat as me...He is so good that he allows us to support each other. God Bless each and everyone of you.. May the living word rain down on each and everyone of you and in you hearts and be evident in your lives. In the Strong Name of Jesus I pray..Amen
that prayer is beautiful i am so thankful for the people on this sight they have helped me through some pretty hard days that if it werent for the support of some of the females here i probably would have lost all faith in everything. thank you all so much for the support
To get Pregnant
Mother of Christ, you know, as no other mother can, the high dignity of motherhood. You know how immensely great is the privilege to call into this world a tiny soul destined to praise God forever in heaven. This is the privilege I now seek, Mary!
Confidently I beg you to assist me, for I know that motherhood is so precious in your sight. And confidently too, I hope for this blessing through your divine Son, since Jesus is the lover of the little children and has said that we should allow them to come to Him.
It is for this blessing that I beg you to join to my petitions your own holy intercession, that I might be privileged to bring to Jesus a little one such as He so dearly loves, that He may bless it, that He may bless me, also, in my motherhood, and that He may then make us both grow in the wonders of His Divine Life.
Mother of Mothers, Pray for me!
Amen, God is so good just has surgery and the doctor had to remove one of my tubes. But my faith in God I know I will get my baby soon. Ladies we all have to stand strong in this time. I know it is hard at times. But I believe and trust in God's total healing.
Be bless the best is yet to come
Amen!
Ladies i am in the tww of a natural cycle please pray for me and add me in. I will add u ladies to my list. TTC4 years. 3 mc in 1 year
A prayer to saint Anne. The Patroness Saint For Childless People....

GLORIOUS SAINT ANNE,
Filled with compassion for those who invoke you and with love for those who suffer,
heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I cast myself at your feet and humbly beg you
to take the present affair which I commend to you under your special protection.

(Mention the request.)

Deign to commend it to your daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and lay it before
the throne of Jesus, so that He may bring it to a happy issue.

Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted.

Above all, obtain for me the grace of one day beholding my God face to face, and with you and Mary
and all the saints, praising and blessing Him for all eternity.

Pray for us, St. Anne. that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let Us Pray

O Almighty and eternal God, who chose St. Anne to bring into the world the Mother of Your only Son,
mercifully grant to us, we beseech You, who devoutly honor her memory, grace to obtain through her merits,
the blessings of eternal life. Who lives and reigns the world without end.

Amen.

Good St. Anne, mother of her who is our life, our sweetness and our hope,
Pray for me. Amen.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amen!  Thank you!  I believe prayer and faith are powerful things!  
Amen...I accept this word!!
Beautiful prayer!!!!! I just had my first ivf and found out yesterday bfn but my faith is strong God will bless us when its the right timing please add me to ur prayers ppl we all need of God may good bless all of you dont ever give up God is great!!!!!
Thank you for sharing this prayer! I think it would be great to be praying for eachother!! I would love to be added to the prayer chain. I have always longed to be a mother and now I am 37 (&my husband is 35). we've been married for 7 years...I am still praying & hoping. thanks for your prayers:) (btw, I am late this month so maybe the miracle has finally happened!?!) Children are a gift from the Lord, and I pray that HE fulfills the desires of every heart longing to be a first time mommy!
Amen, Amen, Amen! I want to be apart of the prayer train also! "With God all things are possible" I know for me to become a Mommy I need God to get me there.  I pray that God blesses each and everyone one of us with our desire to become a mommy.

Phyllis
Thank you so much for the prayer.Hope HE blesses all of us soon. Baby Dust to ALL!!!
What happened to the prayer train. Have we all forgotten. Regardless our situation, regardless our pain, regardless our blessing.

Please let us continue the train.

The Bible tells us that maintaining a close walk with GOD is a command we must obey, not merely a suggestion we may want to consider.

Let's please continue to maintain this prayer... In HIS HOLY NAME sake,

Amen...
AMEN!
Amen.
I just wanted to let you know that your prayer touched my heart and your courage through adversaty has really encouraged me! My husband and I have been battleing a lot since we got married almost a year ago! I have been sick non stop since our honey moon and I even battled endometriosis and surgery for it.I was unable to have a period due to side affects from the pill I was on as well as the surgery. We have been trying for 6 months to get pregnant and even thought I was infertale but my doctor told me that there is no medical reason for me not to have a period. So I have been praying for it to show up and last month it did. My husband is in the Army and was gone for basic when I got it. We met at his graduation. After that I have been having pregnancy symptoms and so I am really hoping that this will be the month. I am trying to trust God but Satan is really making it hard because he know how much I want this. I am late for my period so I am praying for Gods will! Please pray with me that this month is the month!

thanks and in Christ Ashley
My husband n I lost our first baby, we were due Nov 20 2012 n lost baby at ten wks ... We tried for yr n half finally got blessed but the baby was taken away when we were ten weeks along :( my heart was shattered n so was his. We r hoping we may be again but had a neg test but I'm almost week late... We r hoping its just too early to show up please pray for us we been thru so much. I also know my mom n my baby is watching over us....
Hi there,

I'm not to sure if this thread is still active, but I would love to get some prayer. I have been diagnosed with stage 3 endo and adenomoysis. I have been TTC for over 8 months now.

I would love love prayer and words of encouragement as all my beautiful friends are pregnant around me and I'm trying so incredibly hard to be happy for them- but I'm so upset inside. I pray that God will bless my womb soon,

Thank you xx
Amen , thank u farther god i love u , through u anything is possible with hope
Amen. This is so beautiful and u have a beautiful soul thank u
Amen thank you