Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
Lets Start A Prayer Train for woman trying for their first child.

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

If you need prayer for your womb or body to be healed so you can concieved.."jump on the prayer train"
If you want to share a prayer for us woman without babies who are trying desperatly...."jump on the prayer train"
If you been in our shoes & know God sent you a blessing despite what Doctors said..PLEASE give us your testimony.."jump on the prayer train"

Ladies I am a woman of belief and faith.....and no matter what doctors say....the final say so is from our Lord....I am going to continue to pray for alllllllllllllllllllllll the medhelp sistas that are trying for  BABY # 1..            

Keep your head up and Faith strong.......we will be MOTHERS Soon!!!!!!

"Dear Lord, I thank You for this day, I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.

I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God.

You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.

Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you.

I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.

Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.

Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things.

Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.

And give me the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits...

I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.

Continue to use me to do Your will.

Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.

Keep me strong that I may help the weak...

Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.

I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.

I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.

I pray for those who don't know You intimately.

I pray for those that don't believe.

But I thank You that I believe that God changes people and God changes things.

I pray for all my sisters and brothers.

For each and every family member in their households.

I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes; that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.

I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God.

Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that every woman that is reading this be blessed with being fruitful and is healed from unseen harm or danger.

I pray that every woman gets the little baby that her heart desires.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it

in Jesus'  name.  Amen
AMEN ,

thanks for such a beautiful prayer

Thanks, I know its kinda long....but hey it just may heal someone!....
Thank you so much! The power of prayer is awesome!!!
Amen...I love it and I am definately on this train...I keep you all in my prayers and I know we will all get our blessings!!  Some may get there's in different ways then having a child themselves.  But a blessing is a blessing no mater what the delivery method.
Thank you so much for that prayer...God Bless Everyone...Baby Dust To All...
Yall are so Welcome

princessjam-yes prayer is awesome!!!!! And yes the power of prayer is so much better when us women can come together and pray 4 each other to be blessed as well...

anxioslywaiting910-That is sooooo true, girl come jump on the train and we are going to be so blessed and we dont even know it!  Girl lets make the devil mad!!!! Thank you Lord 4 the blessing today!!

amydawn500-God bless you too thanks 4 the baby dust!!
Keep me on the list too!! Pray for God to open my womb I'm sick of it being closed!! and for me to find my way all this TTC has left me utterly lost and confused about EVERYTHING in my life!!
Do you think you might be able to find daily quotes of some sort from the bible or something encouraging!! Theres a forum like this on a team im on on SP But the teams not so active and im not losing anymore just maintaining my weight or attempting to!! TY!!
You will be blessed..keep ur head high and spirit happy.... Tha devil sometimes makes us think our situation is bad or worst than others but keep ur faith and know that the devil cant mess with us without God's permission and when God wants us to be tested God then allows that jerk "the devil" to push our buttons and make us jealous and keep us sad so we cant get our blessings that God wants us to have......All in all dont give up and remember there is always someone in a worst situation then U and I.........I pray your baby's conception is a million times closer than he/she was yesterday!!!  Lord heal the impossible and make her into another one of your vessels so she can tell others like herself an amazing testimony!!! Amen
TY! I know! I just hate the devil he makes me so bitter! Dh always asks why am i so jealous? Well i dunno i just wanna live life and i feel like im missing out not just kids everything cus with us its all a struggle! Nothing comes easy!!
Oh and do me a favor plz plz pray they (the INS AKA immigration officers) are threatening to deport my DH! they think we entered marriage unfaithfully since we have no children well haha they dont know our situation! At any rate I hope my DH gets to stay in the states if not guess im off to Mexico! My family is so freaking out and is wanting me to get a passport ASAP! I dunno what to do!! YIKES!! I told them I will NEVER leave my hubby! No way no how!!
Wow you do need prayer.....You will be okay and God is always in control so you need not worry!!!!!
I would really like to be on your prayer list. I absolutely love the prayer listed above. I was in a motorcycle accident with my fiance at that time. This was 10 years ago and we never ended up getting married. In 2001, my husband and I were married and struggled to conceive because of damage to my thyroid and ovaries leading to PCOS from the accident years before. While I was not a very strong Christian at that time, I prayed to God for a child and the first month we were on fertility meds, the doctors had very little hope of it working the first time, but we were pregnant immediately. Our little girl is now 5 1/2 and while we have not been trying the whole time to conceive another child, we did try for 6 months last year with no success. The higher doses of the meds were really hard for me to handle, so we took a break and I decided to go back to school full time to complete my BA and an MBA.  In spite of my love of my education, I have still always felt there was one more child that I was to have. I know that God has a far bigger plan than I can even comprehend, but I also know the power of prayer is amazing when believers are in agreement.  I would really love for your prayers now as I am getting some possible signs that this may be the month. I need to wait another week to be safe though and don't want to get my hopes up to be let down.  I pray that everyone here may have their blessings abudantly and exceedingly more than hoped for.  

God Bless you Everyone!  and Thanks for your prayers.

April
Hi and welcome to the prayer train..God is amazing and so is his plan for each of us.  I am so happy that you shared your testimony with us and so happy that you are a believer!  I cant wait to be a testimony to someone and show them how prayer and patience is what I had to endure before I recieved my blessing because I know its comming!!!!  Again welcome, thanks, and I pray you have ur blessing soon!!!
i am SO reading empty womb aching heart right now its such an amazing book! plz ladies read it no scamming i dont make posts like that! But i got this book for encouragement and a christian apsect and it helps it doesnt sugar coat nothing lay icing on the cake for you but it tells you real  people how they are dealing with ALL this! which is what i want reality! and to be able to move on if God does choose another path for me!
What is the name of the book.........Empty Womb Aching Heart?  and who is it by?  

yes thats the name of it! The author is Marlo Schalesky! I got mine used on Amazon for 5$ and there aint nothing wrong with it it looks brand new to me not a tear or mark anywhere!!
Baby dust and prayers to all of you!! :) I'm new to this forum and would like some encouragement and people to lean on! I have been off of BC for a year and have been TTC for 2 months.
Thank you for this beautiful prayer! God will Bless us all!
You are so welcome..If the Lord would bless me with a million dollars I would bless every woman that cant have children, with money to get IVF or adoption...I pray all the time for MEDHELP woman.........Stay blessed!! And yes he will bless us all!!!!!!
Good Morning ladies,

I am jumping on this prayer train God Knows I need it. I will pray for all of you's and hope we get our wishes soon. We can't rush god, but we can sure pray to him to help make it happen! I wish all of you's happiness and SSBD! Enjoy your day!
I really wanted to say thank you for your wonderful prayer...My husband and I had been ttc for almost 3 years...I repeated your prayer and did it often in August...On Sept. 9th I buried my brother at the young age of 34 due to a blood clot that went to his lungs...I really wasn't thinking about it but I was due for my monthly that week and with all the arrangements going on and the stress I just overlooked it...Well on Sept.10 I took a hpt and there was a very faint line...I called the nurse she had me come in and do bloodwork...The next morning she called me as soon as the office opened and confirmed a positive pregnancy...One week later my family and I found out my father has liver cancer...So through all the bad something good is going on...We are so blessed and it is very hard not to worry and stress but I am trying...Thanks lady...I am currently today 11weeks 2days pregnant...I really believe your prayer helped me when I and my family needed it the most....Keep your heads up...Hopeing that one day you wonderful women will get to fullfill your wonderful dream...And be able to hold your miracle soon....
Aww thanks so much..you have me tearing up over here crying at work...Its such an honor and a pleasure that I can help anyone with The Lord's help.  I can relate to your situation so much.....On Sept 23 The Lord called my grandmother home as well from uterine cancer that sprang up in July right after my wedding...In the mist of it all I continued to pray and pray for others.  The day after my grandmother passed, my drying went out, the day after that my stove went out, and the day of my grandmother passing my husbands car went out......It looked like the Devil just wouldnt leave me alone nor my family......2 days after that my cousin's husband passed at 34 from a heart disease he didnt know he had...(he had a heart of an 80yr old man)......so the drama and the heartaches never ended..........about a week ago I basically realized how perfect God's plan is and that he never makes mistakes.  Although he has not physically blessed me and hubby with a baby I am so excited and blessed to see how he is still blessing other woman like yourself with your little miracle...Yes I wish I was feeling what you were feeling but I know that my time is coming soon......so please continue to pray for me and hubby that I can experience being pregnant and a soon to be mom.......I pray that your pregnancy is healthy, full term, and without complications.  I pray that when this baby is born it is healthy with all 10toes and all 10fingers with lungs that breathe and with eyes that see..I pray that all organs or in its right spot and that everything functions right..I pray that this brings you and hubby even closer and that yall cherish everyday of your baby's life.................Amen............Sorry if this is long but it was on my heart!! keep in touch and take lots of pics and tell us all your preggo stories until the baby is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Luv ya sis!!
This feed is POWERFUL!  God is working!  Brings tears to my eyes.  May God show favor in you all's lives and give you the desires of your heart!  
Yes girl God is working!!!!!!!!   Girl cry...tears of joy for so many woman that trust and believe in our Lord and Savior..Girl it is amazing at how many women are praying every day all day for a baby and truly believe that God is making is rounds blessing the women on medhelp.....Im waiting in line for mine..girl ..thanks and have a blessed day!!
ALL-
Wow, this forum is powerful!

LIL_LADY24- Your prayer is awesome, I am so feeling it. I would be so hornored to jump on this prayer train. I am on my 4th round of IVF. My first cycle was cancelled, on my second cycle, I got a BFN, my third was cancelled and now I am on my fourth....I am due to have my transfer next week so I really need alot of prayer and sticky baby dust to make sure that my little embies stick and grow. This will be our first child..I am claiming it and believing it!

I thank God for MEDHELP and all the encouraging ladies that keeps me lifted.

Thanks you ladies and God bless!
Thank you so much...I thank God everyday for bringing people in my life like I have met on here...It's been really hard and I don't think I would have kept trying and would have made it without some of yalls support...I will continue to pray for you and all the other strong, amazing women on here...It really does help to have some much support...Sorry to hear about all you have been going through also...God is wonderful and he only gives us what we can handle...It will happen for you and everyone on here I believe it...
Thanks and I pray this will be your lucky round of IVF..You are so blessed to get the IVF..I can not afford it right now but the Lord knows our every situations and I pray that you get all the blessings and a Positive test after the transfer this time.....Stay on this train girl and continue to pray for everyone and of course we will be praying for you!!!  Nothing is impossible for our Lord and although we get a little weary ...He always see us through!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Thank you sweetie. I will keep everyone posted.
;-)
Please pray for me and my husband that we will be able to have our first child after m/cing and trying  for 41/2year and i will pray for everyone too. Thank you and God bless
Hey and welcome to the awesome prayer train!!!  We will be praying for you as well....Continue to have faith and you will get your pride and joy!!.... Good luck and lots of Baby Dust!!
this prayer still has me crying. it is precious. i am SO glad that i am not alone. i haven't posted until now and i feel so silly, but at least there are other women here that are in my shoes. God Bless you all :-)
Girl its okay to cry..we all cry too and we are all in the same boat......Just remember that We Are Not Alone!!  Our day will come and hopefully soon!  Keep being positive even when it looks impossible....Trust me I have my tempertantrums (i know it spelled wrong) tooooooo
Hello to all of you ladies!!! This is my first time on this forum and this was the first post I read...How beautifull that prayer is!!! I am ttc, but it's not my first baby I am trying for. I have 3, ages 22, 20, and 13. My boyfriend and I are trying to have "ours". We have been trying for 10months with no success. I am 40 now so I know it's harder, but I am on the 35+ pregnancy forum and there are women who are over 40 and having their babies. I wanted to try another forum also to see what other people are going through and see if I can learn anything else, and of course get added encouragement. Please add me to the prayer chain...I wish all of you the very best with ttc and hope that your dreams come true very soon...I'd like to think with a prayer like that how could any of us go wrong. Thanks for hearing me out and I send you all loads of baby dust!!!
I am teary eyed just reading this beautiful prayor.  I am printing it off for me to take home.  It is beautiful.  My blessings also go out for everyone ttc.  It is a long and stressful road and I pray that everyones dreams are full field. Be happy and positive that one day things work them selves out.  baby dust to all!
C'mon..God doesnt leave anyone behind and I wouldnt either....I pray just about every night that the women of medhelp that are trying will get their babies soon....I also pray that at least someone gets that miracle so we all can feel it and keep the hope alive. I also made a group called testmonies for those who went through what we are going through to shine some light on us and tell us their story so we can walk in their shoes and know that being patient pays off...........Not all the time I have joy in my heart and a smile on my face...just like last week I was very down and depressed and I had to vent and this past sunday I regained my strength at church.......So I know how you feel..I just havent had my first yet...but our day will come and its only Tuesday and Im holding on to my fulfillment from church so far..lol so lets continue to give him all the praise and thank him in advance...........
Hello and welcome to the powerful prayer train.....Girl I know for a fact since we are all gathered here praying together for each other and ourselves that we WILL be blessed.....When I wrote this I was so deeply depressed and I walked baby, talked baby, dreamt baby, visualized baby...so I take it one day at a time and since Sunday at church I kinda had a kick in the butt and realized how thankful I am of what God has already blessed me with even if he never gave me a baby!.........I kinda had to re-evaluate myself and realized that I am in no position to be a mama right now....Im 1yr from graduating with my bachelor degree, hubby just got layed off in Feb..and still looking for work, ive had 6people die in my family within the last 6 months, and so I know when the time is right that God will answer the desires of our hearts!!!!!!!
thank you for the inspiration, you made me cry!!! But also filled me with hope.  Im trying for baby #1, and even thought Ive had trouble, I know it WILL happen, on Gods time.  Thanks again!
Hello and Welcome...prayer is so powerful and patients is so quick if we really think about it....Girl cry cry and cry some more...and cry for me as well. I know it is hard every month when AF comes...but like the movie...Facing the Giants.....here is the  summary of it::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>From the award winning producers of FLYWHEEL, comes an action-packed drama about a Christian high school football coach who uses his undying faith to battle the giants of fear and failure. In six years of coaching, Grant Taylor has never led his Shiloh Eagles to a winning season. After learning that he and his wife Brooke face infertility, Grant discovers that a group of fathers are secretly organizing to have him dismissed as head coach. Devastated by his circumstances, he cries out to God in desperation. When Grant receives a message from an unexpected visitor, he searches for a stronger purpose for his football team. He dares to challenge his players to believe God for the impossible on and off the field. When faced with unbelievable odds, the Eagles must step up to their greatest test of strength and courage. What transpires is a dynamic story of the fight between faith and fear. Facing the Giants is a powerful experience for the whole family inspiring viewers to live with faith, hope, and love!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>this movie will have you in tears and also help you in this trying time.....because GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!! SO GOOD!!!!!!!
Also to add to what I just wrote.......the wife and husband in the movie wants a baby really bad.....(like us).......and one day she thinks she is pregnant but didnt want to get her hopes up ..so she went to the dr to get a test and the dr told her it was negative but dont give up.......she walked to her car and was a lil upset but then lifted her hands and head towards heaven and said  "Lord I will still love you no matter what".........and so the nurse runs outside right before the lady gets in her car and tells her that they had mixed the test up that she was really pregnant!!!!!!!!! Talk about cry baby........this movie makes you cry so many times........it seemed like the movie was about me...lol but everyone needs to watch this movie or if someone ask you at the office or at your job or u pull names..put this movie on ur list......because you will appreciate so much!!!!!!!   Facing the Giants
Hello ladies! I just found this thread and I love that prayer. It's so inspirational and so needed. I pray every day b/c I know God answers prayers. I always tell myself his timing is not always my timing.

We started TTC in August 2007. My husband and I were given a very negative prognosis when we got the results of DH's SA two years ago. He was diagnosed with double varicoceles. We went with the information we were given and we actually went to adoption in April 2008. From April 2008 until October 2009 we have had two failed adoptions. After the last failed adoption I was so devastated that I forgot to refill my BCP. I was only on it b/c of my irregular AF. I have PCOS. Anyway, during that time I went to a therapist who encouraged me to go to an RE to find out my options. I also had a massage therapist tell me that I have a wonderful energy about me and that she sees me as a mother. I was beginning to see that God was putting all of these women in my path to explore my options. I just happened to have my yearly pap scheduled in October as well and asked to be referred to an RE. I got in on November 9th. During this visit the RE found a viable follicle. She looked at all of our tests from two years ago and said that she felt confident she would get us pregnant. I was in shock. I still can't believe it. We did our first IUI with HCG shot on November 14th. We did not get a BFP on the first try, but I am so hopeful! We will be getting back a new SA hopefully this week so I'm hoping there are no surprises from 2 years ago! Please pray for us with this!

I feel so blessed to have this new opportunity! I still can't believe we are here. We will be starting clomid at the end of this month, HCG shot, and 2nd IUI in January. Please pray that all these factors give us the best chance to conceive. We are so ready to be parents! God has blessed me with a wonderful hubby and I can't wait to see him as a father. I will keep all of you in my prayers and I hope you do the same for us! Take care!
Hello and welcome!!!!!!!!!  Sounds like you've claimed your situation and it will come to pass.....Good luck on ur upcoming obstacles and we will be praying for you and hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! I see my path and I am hopeful that my prayers will be answered soon! I just had an HSG done today and there were no blockages so that is definitely a blessing. I have a saline ultrasound on Thursday then we should have a consult regarding my BW, Dh's new SA and our next step. I am getting excited for January!

Take care everyone! I am sending lots of baby dust your way with a load of prayers!
Thank you! I love the prayer alot. I hope all our prayers are answered! God is so good to us.
Lots of baby dust to us all!
I love that prayer---here is one to share for strength that helps me when im needing it.
Best wishes to all you ladies

jesus, help me to simply live in the world. not be controlled by it. Give me the grace to adapt my days to Your plan, Your will. Grant me the wisdom to place control in Your hands. Replace my limitations and impatience with your unlimited power and peace. I know You appreciate my efforts, but sometimes I am at the mercy of society around me. Intentions may get mistakenly misunderstood. I try to guide and direct and those efforts somehow come across as trying to control. Patience and Charity can be very difficult in the midst of frustration. Jesus , give me the wisdom to see that patience is the cure for frustration. Make it a daily part of my life, in my family relationships especially. Grant me the grace to be able to extend it to all, and particularly to those whose views do not correspond with mine. Help me to show patience with myself, in recognition
of my failures and limitations. Jesus, help me to place all in Your hands,
knowing You will do what is best for me, and in Your own time frame.
Help me to wait patienly for my Lord
@LandM2009...you are sooo welcome and my prayers will be including you as well..and I know by the Lord's promise we will all be mommies!!

@sexykeme78..you are very welcome..thanks for all the baby dust and I pray you get ur sweet baby soon!

@jennlaurin80..thanks for an awesome prayer....Lord knows how impatient I can be..thanks so much for that!
I love your courage! what exciting news! I'm all about faith and hope and you have a great attitude. It's crazy how hard adoption can be yet there are so many babies who need to be adopted- our system suck! We have a family friend who tried adopting their foster child and it took a total of five years fighting for him-- his mom was a druggie w/ two kids messed up from drug pregnancies and this family couldn't adopt him for five years! Good luck on your journey and I pray you will get to have a precious baby of your own! Sprinkling you and I with lots of baby dust!
Yes.........courage......and patience.........lol........but yes it is sickening to see all those babies that need a home yet they want couples to spend their life savings to "purchase" a child when I think it should be free to want to take care  and love someone else's child.....I agree with you on that one sista!!!!   .............
I believe I know what God is doing right now yall check this out:
Sept.23 lost my grandmother to cancer
Sept.23 husband's car battery went dead
Sept.24 my clothes dryer went out
Sept.26 my stove blew out
Oct. 1   brother's bday
Oct.  5  my cousin's husband passed away
Oct.  11 my step aunt passed away
Nov.  2  my bday
Nov.   2 husband's battery went dead again
Nov.   3  toilet broke
Nov.  21 great uncle passed away (his wife, my great aunt passed 5months before him)
Dec.  1  roof caved in, leak in back bedroom
Dec.  2  roofer came and said roof was done completly backwards...
Dec.  9  adjuster says no certificate on roof, windstorm ins may be canceled
Dec.  9  3000.00 dollars I dont have for a roof to be done before they cancel my ins.

Evidently God is making me stronger and getting me ready for a blessing.....and you would think who has time to think about a baby....................Maybe this is Gods way of making me take my mind off of having a baby so it can actually happen.........I dont know but I am thankful through all this demonic activitiy for all that God has done for me and I rebuke the Devil for anything he so call has instore for me with this roof business......................Devil you are rebuked..........and I will not let you steal my joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  In Jesus Name Amen!

I love that you can stay positive through adversity. I was always told by my wonderful aunt who is a retired missionary that God will not give you more than you can handle. Your strength will prevail with God's grace. Take care and know that you are in our prayers!
Hello All,

Don't leave me....I gotta ticket for this prayer train too! I know God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we can ask or think. I'll keep each and everyone of you guys in my prayers and please do the same for me. I'm stepping out on Faith and trusting in God and His Word. Oodles of Baby Dust and God's Faithfulness to each and everyone of you!!!!
LOL that was cute girl WE LEAVE NO ONE...lololololol   yea the more we pray the more blessings this train will get .........thanks for the prayers
We got all of our testing back and went for our consult with the RE today. We are going to need lots of prayers! All of my testing looked good. I do have PCOS like we figured and I will be starting clomid for the next cycle. Then we discussed Dh's new SA. He has double varicoceles which we knew. I was hoping for improved numbers overall which we got for the most part. RE talked about getting a strict morphology test if we wanted. She started saying that if someone has under 4% on this test then most RE's recommend IVF. This test was the reason we pursued adoption two years ago b/c our dr. did not give us hope or options. She did not do that test this time, but looked at his old test from two years ago which was at 2%.

She said that she still felt hopeful that we could do IUI so we are preparing to do that in January. We are planning to try at least 3-4 IUI's and then re-evaluate. I just pray that we get pregnant through IUI. I never dreamed that having a baby would be so hard. I am trying to stay positive, but it has been difficult today. I hope others got good news today! Take care everyone!
I came across this prayer and read it.  It's so beautiful that I almost started crying again.  All I've done is cry all week after receiving news about my second BFN.  This journey has been so hard for me.  I grew up as an only child, my mother passed away from cancer after I got married, and now I'm going through all this hassle trying to start a family of my own.  So, definately need to be on this prayer train.
Thank you so much baby dust to all
I just want to say God is looking upon us and smiling b/c he, and only he knows when we may receive our blessing. Its been a journey for all of us and ladies, its only made us the women we are today. Strong, powerful, women that turn to the only man that can fix any problem, I saw this posting and smiled : ) I've felt down alot during this trial but I've also felt an ounce of hope. I just want all you ladies to remember he hasn't forgotten us and your blessing will arrive. Stay faithfula nd true! God Bless you all!

Tons of Baby Dust to all of you! I will pray for every heart and soul!
I am good friends with latasha and she and I have become close thanks to medhelp. We are both trying for our first and both hopeing this is the month. I hope that all you wonderful women on this site and in this forum get your BFP some time this year. I am on CD11 and waiting for ovulation and trying everything that I have been told and so is Latasha. I am praying for all of you and I hope you will pray for me too.
@ Latasha61-- Thanks so much and welcome to this forum...I agree with you..God is looking down on us and is so proud that we look to him for healing, for favor, for blessings, for support, for mercy and grace, and mostly that we all can come together and pray for not only ourselves but each other..Thanks so much for your kind words and I hope that we can become medhelp sistas and keep each other lifted.

@ Tiffiepooh--Thanks so much and welcome to this forum...I pray this is our day, month, and year for our little blessings.  Pray is so powerful and when 2 or more is gathered ..God will answer every need and request as long as we continue to believe and have faith that he will bring our babies to us..  Thanks so much for being a part of this forum because we need people like you and Latasha to keep us focus in the mist of HELL..........

So thank yall so much and I believe that EVERYONE  THAT IS PART OF THIS PRAYER TRAIN WILL...........W I L L........W I L L......GET THEIR BABY THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRY..CRY...CRY..and CRY some more...because your tears of sadness shall turn into tears of happiness and fullfillment........God knows how much we can handle and he knows your situation girl...Its okay to cry sometimes..God knows we are only humans and that we sometimes feel alone..so its okay to feel that way...Although your mom is not here to support you physically..she is with you spiritually and no matter how you think of it she taught you everything you need to know to be an awesome woman, a wonderful wife, and soon a phenomenal mother yourself...God would not have called her home until he knew she had done her job here on earth... Your mother is probably in heaven taking care you ur baby and spoiling he/she before he/she gets into your arms.....I can relate with you on this......i lost my grandmother in september of 2009 and she was my only grandparent left...and all I asked God since I was 20 was that I have children before my grandparents passed away so they could experience what I did when I was growing up.........but I havent had one child yet and I am grandparentless......So i know your pain to some extent...but I have realized that my grandparents got the greatest gift of all one...to be with the Lord..but secondly ..they got to meet my children before I did....so I my prayer was answered anyway...lol........I could go on and on and on...but Im sure by now I have you SMILING.............:).........take care and never give up!!!!
WOW...and I didn't find this prayer train sooner.  I'm still crying. That prayer touched me in more ways than one. Please keep me in your prayers. I am also trying for my first.
Tons of Baby dust and prayers to all!!!
GIRL C'MON .... There is room for everyone!  Like I tell everyone ..there is a point where we all cry and feel so upset..but Joy comes in th morning...We will have our blessings ...I pray it happens for ALL of us THIS year!  In Jesus Name....We just have to put ALL FAITH in HIM!    I will be praying for you as well....Every night I pray for the MEDHELP WOMEN...I ASK GOD TO PLEASE HEAR OUR PLEA AND OUR CRY AND GIVE US THE BEST GIFT OF ALL....A BABY AND THAT WE WILL RETURN HIM/HER BACK TO THE LORD SO THEY TOO SHALL GROW UP KNOWING WHO CREATED THEM.    YALL I FEEL IT IN MY BONES....WE WILL BE PREGNANT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!   IN JESUS NAME..AMEN AMEN AMEN
Thank you for that last post it makes me have a lot of hope. I think I am Oing today or sometime soon b/c of my CM. I am praying for all you wonderful women and I hope that you all get your miracles from God. I hope you will all pray for me too. I pray that God hears all these prayers from these women on here and blesses them all with a beautiful wonderful miracle!
AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!! :)
A prayer for today by Joel Osteen:

Father in heaven, I choose to trust in You.  Even when things dont go the way I planned, I know You are at work in my life.  Thank You for Your perfect love which casts out all fear.  In Jesus' Name. Amen
Amen!
Hi ladies! I am looking for prayers for this cycle. I took Clomid for the first time and I am currently on CD10. I go on Monday 1/11 to have my follicles checked to see how many I produced. I am so hopeful! I feel that this is our best chance to get pregnant and I just need everything to fall into place. I pray that God blesses me, as well as all of you! If all goes well on 1/11 then we will be doing the IUI on 1/13! Very exciting! Take care and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as well.
Thank you so much! This prayer is amazing! God Bless EVERYONE! Prayer is powerful and He works in wonderful ways! Thank you again!!!
I have an idea. Another medhelp sis and I picked a day where we prayed for each other.....How bout since we have so many sisters on this prayer train that we pick one day out the month to pray for us to have babies.  I think since we are so spread out over the world that if we all pray on the same day each month that we will truly be blessed...."its worth the try"..... I am on a fast right now for a baby...so I would love to see the annointing all over the world if we were to pray on the same day for the samething for each other and our selves.......let me know..because I pray for everyone anyway...but I think its more special and uplifting if we all do it on the same day>>>>>>   Love yall...
Amen...I have to say although I'm not trying to concieve (conceive) my first child I am trying hard to concieve (conceive) my 3rd. This is a beautiful prayer and I'd like to say thank you for it.
I think the prayer on the same day would be a great idea. When should we do it? I am praying for all you wonderful ladies!
I'm with all of you for the praying on the same day...just tell me the date and time!!! I think with that kind of overload...God will be in awe of our determination that the prayers will be answered!!!! Bless all of you and SSBD!!!
I think that is a great idea! Every one needs a prayer every now and then!!! Just let us know what day! I'm sure everyone will be available for some time and words with our Father!
What about the 17th of every month?  That way its not too soon so everyone can hear about it, but soon enough to start so we can get these babies concieved !!!!!  If its an okay day let me know and then we can spread the word for Every woman that is trying to have a baby to join in whether they are medhelp sistas or a family memeber thats trying. That way we spread the word and that day can be our day to go to God for his blessings!!!   OMG I cant wait...

ps.  just want everyone to know Im not perfect and I get weary at times as well but when I met this prophet at church that came up to me and told me to stop worrying about having a baby and announced that God said I will have children and that they will come from my womb...and I didnt even know this lady....I know there is a God and I know what he promised me....that is why Im always speaking so proudly and highly of God and his blessings....

!st the prophet came to me and said not to worry that my husband was closer than I knew..that his name was gonna be Joseph and when she was done in my heart I asked God what about children....she came back to me and said not to worry that my babies will come from my womb.......NOW IF THAT AINT GOD.......!!!!!!

2MONTHS after she said that I met a Joseph....2 months after meeting him he came down from Florida to visit me.....he never left and a year later we got married july 4th 2009....so that is why im excited and so spiritual and is keeping my faith because only God knew why my heart was aching...and he wispered in my ear and told me what I needed to hear....CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO LADIES LETS DO THIS AND PRAY TO GOD FOR CONCIEVING IN 2010 !!!!!!!!!!
Prayers are working!! I went for my follicle check on Monday 1/11. I had only one, but that's all we need. It was not big enough (only 13 and needs to be between 15-20) so she wanted me to come back today. It had matured to 18.5 so I got my HCG shot and we are doing the IUI tomorrow (1/14). Super excited!! Need lots of prayers! My husband has poor morphology so I need prayers that one of those spermies make it where they need to go and do their job. I am feeling very hopeful! Take care everyone!

LilLady-that is so incredible about the prophet providing you such wonderful news! You are such a positive spirit. Thank you for sharing your light with all of us!

I also wanted to share with everyone about a song I heard recently. It's a contemporary christian band called Third Day and I just heard it yesterday. It gave me such hope. It's called "Tunnel". There is light at the end of all our tunnels! I can feel it! Sending lots of super sticky baby dust to all of you!
Hello everyone I just wanted to ck on everyone to see where your minds are and what yall been doing lately.  I am currently really late on my AF and I am praying almost morning, evening, and night that the Lord make this time it!!!!   I am asking for all the saints to please pray that this one is it!!!!!!!!!  I claim it now in Jesus Name and encourage everyone to keep the faith and hold on because our time is near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
I am jumping on the prayer train cause i have faith that the good lord will help me this time! I have been trying for 3 years now and have finally found the problem. I was just not ovulating. I am about to start clomid and i hope that this one will not let me down. I pray things will work out. If you girls would please pray for me as i will keep you all in my prayers also! =)
i would love to be on this prayer chain i have pcos and have been ttc for almost two years.
The Prayers of the Righteous Availeth much! ;o) All Glory to the Lord for His MANY Blessings. ;o)

This train is moving for 2010! ;o)
I am praying for you that this is your time to shine..in Jesus Name...Amen!!!
Hello and welcome to the PRAYER TRAIN!  You are so welcome to come aboard with us during our praying and trying times.  Whatever you situation is give it to God!  We all fall short and weary of our faith and feel as if God has left us but in reality he is so close to us!  Dont give up and these medhelp sistas will be praying for you and hubby!!!!
Hello and welcome to the prayer train!!!!!!!!   I pray that your blessing comes sooner than you know!!!!!!!!  
Girl yes the train is moving in 2010 and fast....Blessings, blessings, and more blessings are near!!!!!!!!  
Thanks so so so o s o much for your prayers!!!!!!!  I am still holding on and praying that God makes this happens this month!
God,

For all ladies who are TTC, please shower us with your blessings

For all ladies who are pregnant, I pray for them to have a safe delivery

In Jesus name...Amen.

Crystal known on Medhelp.....Bluebaby1976
AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
I will like prayer not just for my womb but for God to take the curse off my life and that my mind will be healed... Also for my family as well. I really want to get closer to God this year and beyond and I hope I do! in Jesus name Amen!!!
I would love for you to pray for me. My husband and I have been trying for about 6 months with no success. I have been praying for God's will and his timing but I am starting to get discouraged. When I was in high school I have very irregular periods and was on birth control even though I wasn't sexually active. I have was told then that I had endometriosis (sp?) and later told that I didn't. I still have a slight fear that something is wrong with me. So if you could pray for peace and that we would get pregnant (SOON!) I would really appreciate it. We have been married for a little over two years and all we hear now is "when are you have kids". Sometimes I just want to say that we are struggling to conceive to just shut them up but I'm not ready to admit that I guess. I'll stop hear so that the tears won't come.Thank you for the prayers.
All- I am in need of major prayers ladies!! I did my second IUI on 1/14 and the HCG shot on 1/13 so I am currently 11days past the shot. Ideally the shot should be out by now. I took a test yesterday and it was very faint so I thought maybe the shot was leaving. Then this morning I tested again. It was faint, but darker than yesterday. I am 11dpiui so I really hope it's not too early! I am so ready for God's blessings!! We were told we had a very low chance of conceiving so we actually pursued adoption. Since our last two failed adoptions we are back working with an RE. I hope this is God's timing!! I know I am so ready to be a mom. Please pray that the test gets darker tomorrow and the next day. I am going Thursday for my beta bloodwork. I hope it's a real BFP!!

To all of you trying I will be praying that God blesses you with BFPs!!
That is great news...I am keeping my fingers crossed!!! Lots of prayers going out to you for your BFP...it sounds like this could be it...Lots of Baby dust to you...Keep us posted.
I really hope you get a BFP.  You're journey has been just has hard as mine.  Keep me posted. I will pray for you.  SSBD!
@ CA25--- You are healed and the blood of Jesus is covering you and by saying this all demonic or satan activity that is around you is rebuked in the name of Jesus Amen!  Anytime you feel like there is a lot of activity from the Devil, maybe God is in a spiritual warfare for you and remember HE always wins.  Keep rebuking old Satan because he is last and not first, under and not above, and I rebuke him with you for your life, womb, and family in Jesus name!!!!!!!!!!  Dont let him steal you JOY because you are a child of God and you are protected all the days of your life!!!!!!!  CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!!!!!

@MISSM55--Dont claim anything negative over you.  It will happen when the man upstairs says it is time..I pray that it isnt too much more waiting but sometimes He wants us to become closer to Him before he allows your breakthrough of blessings!!!  Keep joy in your heart and praying on you tounge chickadee......keep trying and NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

@LANDM2009---We gonna claim it right now chickadee!!!!!!  Believe it and you shall recieve it.  Keep us informed about your BFP!!!!!!!  I pray that God opens at least one of those doors for you!!!!!

Good luck to everyone for the coming MONTH.........Keep BDing and lets have some VALENTINES BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, I just feel so down, but I am trying to hold on as much as possible, I feel evil, my mind thinks evil of God all the time, I felt the Holy ghost left me, and now I don't feel God only evil presence all the time. I feel doomed, and I cry out for God's mercy but nothing works, I pray, and pray at church, I still feel empty and lost and even more evil. I need a miracle. I broke a vow to God and now the curse has been released :(, it won't stop, its going on 5 months now, I don't know how much longer, I can go through this nightmare. I went to the doctor today for my post lap update only to hear bad news.... my womb is all messed up, my left tube is inflamed as well as my uterus, I have both endo and adenomoysis, I have scar tissue too. :( I cried all day long, asking for God to help me. I think my mind is reprobate but not sure? I want help!
I have one thing and one thing only to say to you.  You are a child of God no matter what and he loves you regardless........but the only thing I am going to tell you is that you must choose if you are going to walk in faith or not.  Because when you walk in faith you are in a battle where its with flesh or faith or tempatation or faith its always some battle that you will fight.  My suggestion..and only my suggestion is that if you once believed in the holy spirit is to began to believe again.  First you must promise yourself and God that no matter what comes your way that you will always know God has our best interest.  You cant pick up God on Monday and because everything goes bad Tuesday and Wednesday you put him down on Thursday......You have to go through it all ...................and trust in your heart with your whole heart that He will heal you and give you only what is best for you!  I love you as a sister and I dont want you to believe that you are evil..The devil tries to steal your joy, kill your happiness, and destroy your soul..................and God  allows the Devil to pick and tamper with us only to test our faith and to stregthen us........so Let GO and Let GOD girl friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You will find out its easier to let go of all your burdens then to carry them.....................Ima be in strong prayer for you so If Im not giving up on you ...DONT GIVE UP ON URSELF!!!!!!!!  
Thank you! Girl I love you too, You are a beautiful woman of  God! I am so happy that you gave me a word. I am thankful for God for you.  Thank you so much!
Ladies, we got a good number for my beta blood test on Friday. It was 292!! I go back Monday to make sure my number keeps going up. Prayers are still needed. I have PCOS and my RE has me on progesterone suppositories to prevent miscarriage. Makes me nervous, but I know it's in God's hand not mine!! Thank you everyone for your support!

God bless all you wonderful ladies! I hope you all get your blessings soon!
God is good!! We got our beta blood test back from this morning and I am at 1324!! The nurse said they were looking for it to be around 800-900 so she said this number was excellent! I have my 6 week ultrasound on February 11th! We are so excited and still in shock at times!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Take care and I am sending lots of baby dust to you all!
had my dr appt today it went really well had som blood work done and hubby gets his sperm test tomorrow once we get the results we will try clomid soooo happy to finally feel proactive keep us in your prayers please! and congrats again landm2009 so happy for u, did u take clomid by itself with the iui? my doc wanted to put me on metformin and 100mg clomid with iui the first go around but i have a bad reaction to metformin so she is just doin the clomid with progesterone to sart my period hope it works also wondering why she is starting me on 100 instead of 50 like most people ne clue?
Good luck to all and Congrats to all that are progressing and Congrats to all the BFP's!
Wow....the responses on here are so many and so touching.....tears in my eyes and ache in my heart for some of you.....prayers and cheers for others.....
My dh and i lost our little girl 3 weeks ago to a pre-term birth (22 weeks)....we never tried to get pregnant just always took the if it happens, we will be blessed approach.....but once it happened we knew our lives were forever changed.....and when I went into labor and delivered that little girl, we knew we would never be the same.....the two precious hours God allowed us to have that child on this Earth were the best of my life.......
now we long to get pregnant again, but are so afraid of the possibility of losing another child.......I know God blessed me with our little girl for a reason, and I will never know why he took her home when he did (I feel like he stole her back from me)....but i know he gave me a taste of what he wants me to become....a mother.....
Please pray for our healing.....it has been extremely hard on my body going through the birth, blood loss, surgery, a DNC, a blood transfusion, and then the emotional loss.....hard fro my husband to let go of the little firl he longed for.....and pray for our journey to one day be blessed again.....
I am copying this prayer so that i may say it for us and all the others out there both on this board and group, and those who like my first miscarriage are out there and don't have support like this to turn to.....
Hi all! I am new to this forum and definitely jumping on this prayer bandwagon... Love the prayers out there. I am catholic, and my dh got me a prayer card.

It is the prayer for motherhood (Saint Gerard)

O good St Gerard, powerful intercesor before God and wonder-worker of our day, I call on you and seek your help. You who on earth did always fulfil God's design, help me to do the holy will of God. Beseech the master of life, from whom all paternity proceeded, to make me fruitful in offspring, that I may raise up children to God in this life a d heirs to the kingdo
of his glory in the world to come. Amen
I NEED PRAYER...
Be Encouraged Ladies...

This ttc journey can get really tough sometime, but hold on to your faith. I know at times that is easier said then done, but hold on.

I do Believe in the Power of Prayer and I MOST definitely believe that Prayer changes things. Trust the Lord NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!

Worship Him in Spirit & In Truth...He alone is GOD and beside Him, there is NO OTHER!

Be Blessed Ladies. RSSPBD to ALL.

~Savanha
Yes its a long and hard journey!  Thanks for the encouragement!
I love this prayer train!! Thank you!
This prayer is what i really need... hope to be healed and blessed with a baby soon. Im TTC for the past 2 years, everything's perfect with my husband and I... still no baby around! Its so depressing i can't take it anymore :(
PLEASE pray for me and my husband. we have been ttc for over a year. i have PCOS and i pray everyday that it goes away. loved your prayer. God bless you and yours. keep me updated to if you get pregnant. Baby dust sent your way
Thanks for the prayer I believe and I receive in Jesus name Amen.I will keep you all in my prayers too.God Bless you LiL_LADY24
Hi guys please add me to this list....God is powerfull and we can count on him for anything....

theres a very powerfull prayer that i say everyday and i would like to share it with yourll...

its a novena to Saint Gerad... please give it a try people, lets al pray together

Prayer of An Expectant Mother

GREAT SAINT GERARD,
Beloved servant of Jesus Christ,
Perfect imitator
Of our meek
And humble Savior
And devoted child
Of the Mother of God,
Enkindle within my heart
One spark
Of that heavenly fire
Of charity which glowed
In yours and made you
A seraph of love.

O glorious St. Gerard,
Because like you
Divine Master,
You bore without murmur
Or complaint
The calumnies
Of wicked men
When falsely accused of crime,
You have been raised up by God
As the patron and protector
Of expectant mothers.

Preserve me
In the dangers of motherhood
And shield the child I now bear,
That it may be brought safely
To the light of day
And receive the sacrament of Baptism.

Hail Mary (3 times)

Please add me to this prayer train. I am 33 yrs old. My DH and I have been TTC for 2 yrs. We found out we were 4 weeks pregnant Sept. 2009, which ended in a chemical miscarriage November 2 (the sac had stopped growing at 5 wks and 1 day). We know that we can get pregnant, but it's just a matter of being able to carry it. I was also diagnosed with a bicornate uterus. This month I took clomid on cd 3 - 7 and I took an HCG shot when I got a + on my OPK. Hopefully I will miss my period this month and get a BFP on a HPT. And when I do I pray that it will be a successful pregnancy. My thoughts & prayers are with all of you ladies who are ttc.  Very sticky baby dust to all of you!!!
-Lord, give me strength
--To keep my cool when another period starts.
--To keep my chin up when a co-worker announces her pregnancy.
--To have a good relationship with my friend in spite of her ability to conceive easily and not be jealous of her.
--To endure my sister-in-law's comments about toilet training.
--To keep from crying when I see children begging on the roads.
--To forgive my doctor when he keeps me waiting for two hours for a consultation - and then can't remember my name.
--To make the right decision about treatment.
--To maintain a good relationship with my husband in spite of all this.
                                                                       --Amen.

Thanks for all the prayers. I know that with our faith in the Lord we will all receive our bundle of joy. My husband and I have been ttc for about 2 years now. I was diagnosed with PCOS in Feb, was put on metformin 100mg 2x daily. Started my first round of Clomid this cycle CD3-7, had CD12 ultrasound, which showed one follicle on my left ovary measuring 11mm (not ready) was put on Clomid from CD12-16, went in on CD17 for another ultrasound had  2 follicles on left ovary and 1 on right all measuring 21-25mm. Got my Novarel (hcg) injection 10,000iu and was told to start BDing next day. I hope this worked.
Amen!  I really needed this.

It's so wonderful to feel the energy! To know that I am not alone in my struggles.
I feel the exact same way! I don't understand how it is so easy for some, and yet so difficult for someone like me...I sometimes worry that the He knows something I don't, but I can't give up hope. So I just make myself sick with worry each month during my luteal...part of the prob, I know...but after a year of ttc...

Please, dear Lord, give me the strength:
-to keep pushing on each month when my heart drops to see AF
-to stay strong for my husband who is beginning to feel inadequate
-to love myself, despite my deficiencies
-to help remind those more fortunate in ttc that children are a gift
-to stay strong each time a friend announces a baby shower
-to keep dry eyes when I attend a child's party and am left out of the mother conversations...left to hang out with the men
-to remember that I still have plenty of time
-to exterminate my jealousy
-to never give up

And thank You so much for all the blessings that You have bestowed.

Ladies, thank you all so much for your support! The Power is in the air! It is comforting to feel supported.  Thank you all so much for starting this prayer line! It's just what I needed!
Love Your Prayer!!!! : )   I need to say that about 100x's a day!  : )
And my heart begs to the Almighty with generous hands for the prayers of all of us to be answered...May each one of us who are TTC every month, turn our life to a new leaf by getting pregnant one after another. O Dearest Allah bless us all babies with good health, good faces and good characters. AMEEN!!
Dear All,
I love your prayers too much. I am TTC arround one year and not pregnant yet.
I believe in GOD and know that the pregnancy is a blessed from GOD and no one can get pregnant without the GOD's will. but in some day devil close our eye from this fact.
GOD bless you all and give you the best.
Pray for me...
thank you so much for the beautiful prayer....God bless all :)
Amen to that prayer. That is awesome prayer! I hope that I am blessed with my first child soon.
Dear Sister and all you beautiful ladies,

I was just reading your post and the prayer and all the encouraging words by the other wonderful women here. Although I never expected to find much of faith on this site here its so amazing to see so many women trusting the lord and believing on His Word and the power of prayer. I'm blessed with a beautiful baby girl and we;re hoping to have a second one whenever the Lord wishes to bless us. But Keep the faith and keep trusting God. He is faithful. Here is a word for all the women out there from the Bible "GOD IS FAITHFUL, Who will NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE TEMPTED BEYOND WHAT YOU ARE ABLE, but with the temptation (trial) will provide the way of escape also, that you may be able to endure it."
To read more of this article check here...
http://www.cfcindia.com/web/mainpages/word_for_the_week.php?display=10_01&year=03
God bless you all and my prayers for all of you!
- JEWEL4JC
I'm not on the train but I wanted to show my support to all the women ttc! I'm here if anyone needs a shoulder to lean on or some comforting words. My heart is with you all! Best wishes to you all and XXSBD!!!!!!
starting round 2 of 100mg clomid tonight everyone please pray for me that i ovulate at least this time
What beautiful prayers and thoughts!
As I read I was reminded of something which Ive never spoken about before now, four years ago and pregnant with my 3rd child i was so upset, id prev had an eptopic and a 16wk pg which ended with no fetal heart beat so as you can imagine i was very scared. My uncle died and i went to the funeral home to say my goodbye. As i stood beside him looking forlorn wondering what i might say, i remember saying to God  " lord i don't know what to say, im soo wrapped up in myself and scared...confused." it had been raining earlier but there was a little sunshine and it was coming thru the open door and as i turned the tiniest bird hopped just inside the room and sat there watching me its little head turning to one side as tho trying to make me out but i swear i heard a voice telling me not to worry, that everything would be ok. As i said goodbye to my uncle the bird casually hopped back outside and in no rush hopped away. but i left there so calm and in no doubt that everything would be ok!
As i mentioned, as i read your thoughts and prayers and wishes etc i was reminded of this and i know that everything WILL be okay, im currently TTC but even if it doesn't happen again this month i know he's watching over me, over us all and that is comfort in itself. To everyone the little bird has returned, its here in all of you, in your words of encouragement and comfort, its in your sadness and your happy thoughts and i wish to THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH.... prayers to you all xx
This really helped <3 thank you :) Its good to know i'm not in this alone
Just asking you all for extra prayers for me tomorrow.... I am ending my TWW after doing Follistim and IUI...I will be testing 15 days after trigger shot, and 13 days after IUI.  I was going to wait until Thursday, but I am thinking I will do it tomorrow AM.

So, if you get a chance, please say an extra prayer for my husband and I... we have been trying for a year (I have endometriosis) and hoping this is it!!!

Thanks Ladies!!!! XO XO XO
Amen.. i feel you 100% and thank you, that was deep.
Thank you :)
Thank you for the lovely prayer and thoughts, I will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts.

Rhiannon
I am a believer in Prayer. Keep praying. God has his time for everything.. I am sure he has chosen us for a reason. We will have that blessing in our arms in theright time.
Rmmoye
Hi i am 41 and been TTC for nearly 2 years,i want to send special prayers to everyone who is TTC and especially for women over 40 as its even more difficult the older we get.Love will find a way and our turn will come soon SSBD xx
Hi every one,  I am brand new to TTC thing but I have already did 3 cycles... sometimes  I feel like giving up because it just shouldn't be this difficult to have a baby... it should be the most natural thing on earth but for women like us it's not the case.. I pray that we all get what we want soon.....  I have PCOS so here's hoping all our prayers are answered..
SSBD to all!!!
I pray for all of you to find peace in your hearts . I pray the mother of the lord Jesus Christ blesses all of your wombs with little beating hearts.  I pray all your dreams come true.
We have been trying now for our 1st for 16 months not 1 BFP lots of BFNs!! I pray all the time that we will be blessed with our child but all us ladies can do is feel pain and prya xxx
Hello! What a beautiful and stirring prayer! Thank you so much for this post. I consider it a blessing to have found it today. I am praying right along with all you wonderful ladies!

I realize that this was started as a prayer chain for those women that would like to concieve (conceive) their first child so I hope that you don't mind me posting here...I feel like this prayer reaches out to my situation also. 2010 was not a good year for my family. My husband was in two car accidents (January & September) and both times the car was totalled. I found out I was pregnant in June 2010 and also that I had diabetes and high blood pressure. I had a miscarriage on August 23, 2010 at 12 weeks 3 days. I could go on but you get the idea. One thing after another.

I'm praying for health for 2011. That my husband will fully recover, that he will be led to the right work environment with good hours/pay and that we will be blessed with a healthy pregnancy and baby in 2011.

I have been struggling since August, not only with the loss of our baby but with my health. Trying to get good control of the diabetes has proven difficult....these last few weeks despite exercise and a good diet my numbers are too high. I thought i might be pregnant again because of this but it was bfn. So I don't know what's going on with my body and I don't have good medical coverage.

I would like to say that the road has never been easy and sometimes I feel lost and alone but God has always shown me the way and the miracles I have witnessed and the things that just seem to 'suddenly come together' are not just by chance....I know they are from God. There is always a way with God and for that I rejoice!

I was told by an Endochrinologist when I was 18 that I had PCOS and was borderline diabetic and that I would most likely never have children. At that time I was not concerned about that. Over the years I worked out, got into good shape and ate better and in 2006 guess what? I got pregnant while on birthcontrol! And just 4 1/2 months after giving birth I got pregnant again. I feel very blessed to have two wonderful children but I ache deeply for the baby that I will not get to hold in my arms.

I know it's not always easy to keep your head up and to keep finding hope....but it is there and God will bless you in His timing and it will be beyond your imagination.

Many blessings of love and peace to all of you and may God show you the light when everything seems dark. Never give up...hold onto God and His promises.

-Natalie
Still trying for my first child after 7 pregnancy losses - I need all the prayer I can get so hopping on this prayer train.
thank you so much for this prayer chain! i would like to be added. i have pcos pregnant for the 3rd time hoping for my first child. this pregnancy has had more than its share of complucations and i live daily in fear of miscarrying.
Thank you for sharing your kind words!!  God Bless you and us all!
Amen- Thank you so much for such a beautiful prayer. we been married for 4 years n' 3 months. ttc for the past 4 months with no luck. please pray for me. I have to wait my ONE MORE day (my exprected period is on tomorrow) I am preetty nervous. n' prepareing myself to be strong n' not to cry( have to go to work on 2morrow too). May God Bless ALL OF YOU. SSBD:)
Nice prayer...though I am Muslim can I get a prayer too :) I'll pray for other people just that my praying isn't the same :).
Amen
This is an awesome prayer... very touching. And i too will be praying for you all as you pray for me also trying to concieve (conceive) my first child...
Thank you for this beautiful prayer..i had a miscarried last week at 11 weeks , i was pregnant w/ fraternal twins.im heartbroken.
This is really an inspiration for many of us out there. I went for blood test on Tuesday and it came back negative and this happen to be my 4th IUI with 2 early m/c. I just can't stop crying and asking where is GOD? I told my mum last night that I've lost my confidence in prayer because GOD has refuse to hear me for past 3.4yrs now...
But to GOD be all the glory, I just came across this wonderful and life giving forum. I'm waiting on God's time!!!
I just want to say thank you Lord for each and every woman on this site. Because for so long I felt all alone..like no one was in the same boat as me...He is so good that he allows us to support each other. God Bless each and everyone of you.. May the living word rain down on each and everyone of you and in you hearts and be evident in your lives. In the Strong Name of Jesus I pray..Amen
that prayer is beautiful i am so thankful for the people on this sight they have helped me through some pretty hard days that if it werent for the support of some of the females here i probably would have lost all faith in everything. thank you all so much for the support
To get Pregnant
Mother of Christ, you know, as no other mother can, the high dignity of motherhood. You know how immensely great is the privilege to call into this world a tiny soul destined to praise God forever in heaven. This is the privilege I now seek, Mary!
Confidently I beg you to assist me, for I know that motherhood is so precious in your sight. And confidently too, I hope for this blessing through your divine Son, since Jesus is the lover of the little children and has said that we should allow them to come to Him.
It is for this blessing that I beg you to join to my petitions your own holy intercession, that I might be privileged to bring to Jesus a little one such as He so dearly loves, that He may bless it, that He may bless me, also, in my motherhood, and that He may then make us both grow in the wonders of His Divine Life.
Mother of Mothers, Pray for me!
Amen, God is so good just has surgery and the doctor had to remove one of my tubes. But my faith in God I know I will get my baby soon. Ladies we all have to stand strong in this time. I know it is hard at times. But I believe and trust in God's total healing.
Be bless the best is yet to come
Amen!
Ladies i am in the tww of a natural cycle please pray for me and add me in. I will add u ladies to my list. TTC4 years. 3 mc in 1 year
A prayer to saint Anne. The Patroness Saint For Childless People....

GLORIOUS SAINT ANNE,
Filled with compassion for those who invoke you and with love for those who suffer,
heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I cast myself at your feet and humbly beg you
to take the present affair which I commend to you under your special protection.

(Mention the request.)

Deign to commend it to your daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and lay it before
the throne of Jesus, so that He may bring it to a happy issue.

Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted.

Above all, obtain for me the grace of one day beholding my God face to face, and with you and Mary
and all the saints, praising and blessing Him for all eternity.

Pray for us, St. Anne. that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let Us Pray

O Almighty and eternal God, who chose St. Anne to bring into the world the Mother of Your only Son,
mercifully grant to us, we beseech You, who devoutly honor her memory, grace to obtain through her merits,
the blessings of eternal life. Who lives and reigns the world without end.

Amen.

Good St. Anne, mother of her who is our life, our sweetness and our hope,
Pray for me. Amen.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amen!  Thank you!  I believe prayer and faith are powerful things!  
Amen...I accept this word!!
Beautiful prayer!!!!! I just had my first ivf and found out yesterday bfn but my faith is strong God will bless us when its the right timing please add me to ur prayers ppl we all need of God may good bless all of you dont ever give up God is great!!!!!
Thank you for sharing this prayer! I think it would be great to be praying for eachother!! I would love to be added to the prayer chain. I have always longed to be a mother and now I am 37 (&my husband is 35). we've been married for 7 years...I am still praying & hoping. thanks for your prayers:) (btw, I am late this month so maybe the miracle has finally happened!?!) Children are a gift from the Lord, and I pray that HE fulfills the desires of every heart longing to be a first time mommy!
Amen, Amen, Amen! I want to be apart of the prayer train also! "With God all things are possible" I know for me to become a Mommy I need God to get me there.  I pray that God blesses each and everyone one of us with our desire to become a mommy.

Phyllis
Thank you so much for the prayer.Hope HE blesses all of us soon. Baby Dust to ALL!!!
What happened to the prayer train. Have we all forgotten. Regardless our situation, regardless our pain, regardless our blessing.

Please let us continue the train.

The Bible tells us that maintaining a close walk with GOD is a command we must obey, not merely a suggestion we may want to consider.

Let's please continue to maintain this prayer... In HIS HOLY NAME sake,

Amen...
AMEN!
Amen.
I just wanted to let you know that your prayer touched my heart and your courage through adversaty has really encouraged me! My husband and I have been battleing a lot since we got married almost a year ago! I have been sick non stop since our honey moon and I even battled endometriosis and surgery for it.I was unable to have a period due to side affects from the pill I was on as well as the surgery. We have been trying for 6 months to get pregnant and even thought I was infertale but my doctor told me that there is no medical reason for me not to have a period. So I have been praying for it to show up and last month it did. My husband is in the Army and was gone for basic when I got it. We met at his graduation. After that I have been having pregnancy symptoms and so I am really hoping that this will be the month. I am trying to trust God but Satan is really making it hard because he know how much I want this. I am late for my period so I am praying for Gods will! Please pray with me that this month is the month!

thanks and in Christ Ashley
My husband n I lost our first baby, we were due Nov 20 2012 n lost baby at ten wks ... We tried for yr n half finally got blessed but the baby was taken away when we were ten weeks along :( my heart was shattered n so was his. We r hoping we may be again but had a neg test but I'm almost week late... We r hoping its just too early to show up please pray for us we been thru so much. I also know my mom n my baby is watching over us....
Hi there,

I'm not to sure if this thread is still active, but I would love to get some prayer. I have been diagnosed with stage 3 endo and adenomoysis. I have been TTC for over 8 months now.

I would love love prayer and words of encouragement as all my beautiful friends are pregnant around me and I'm trying so incredibly hard to be happy for them- but I'm so upset inside. I pray that God will bless my womb soon,

Thank you xx
Amen , thank u farther god i love u , through u anything is possible with hope
Amen. This is so beautiful and u have a beautiful soul thank u
Amen thank you