Need help with getting pregnant!
I have a very silly question! I found out I have HPV after my husband and I got married. We love each other very much, but we would like to conceive and without spreading the disease breakout to one another. So I thought about IVF and Surrogacy, but they are way to expensive... Now my silly question is..... Do you think I could get pregnant if he ejaculated into a funnel or some sort of tube that is going inside of me? I just recently thought of it, and have not mentioned it to him yet. I am wondering thought, will the sperm still be good by the time it reaches my insides? Please help. And if you can think of any other conceiving methods please share! Thanks.
With much love,
Chell
My sister had HPV and she had it taken care of, she no longer has it. You can get rid of the virus, yes it can resurface but you can get rid of it. Haven't you talked to your doctor about this?
Also you can spread HPV to your baby during birth so I would talk to your doc about treatment anyway to prevent that from happening.
Yes, but my husband is very different and is I believe a Hypochodriac, and believes that if we have sex without a condom then he thinks he will get penile or anal cancer, when it is very extremely rare! Even my GYNO tells us not to abandon conceiving and that he has treated many many women with HPV that had babies. But thats not the problem its my hubby. I don't want to divorce him, but we want children, so we are trying to find alternative methods of conceiving. My last check up was in Aug. and the virus had cleared for me as well, once again, its my hubby who has the issues. LOL. I am so stuck and don't know how to pull myself out!
I know someone who had hpv and her and her hubby have been married over 8 years.  He is completely healthy....no signs of the virus with him at all. And they have four kids together all four kids are healthy as well.. I say if your hubby really wants kids and loves you he wouldn't be having so many issues over this situation. It doesn't affect men like it does women and it very rare that they do have serious issues from it. (Poke a hole in the condom????)
Hope this helps some!!!!