Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
New to this forum

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

New to this forum

Hello ladies - and maybe some men!

I've been on the fertility forum for a long time now...and wanted to join here too.  I know a few of you already but I thought I need all the support I can get!

We are 13DPO with a BFN.  Waiting for AF then we will start Femara again with IUI.  Hope the Femara works this time.

SSBD to all!
Hi, welcome!! I'm glad you joined us..you'll find lots of support here!! We'll be here on your journey...if you need to talk, feel free to write. Take care hun!
Hi. I'm new to this forum also...I hope that it give us some good luck in getting our BFP's! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I hope we're celebrating your BFP this week!! Good luck and lots of SSBD.
Thanks steph and natalie!  

I am always hopeful for a BFP - but just not feeling it this month.  Wishing AF would come fast so we can start a new month.
Hi!  I am new to this forum too, from the m/c forum.  I am in the TWW at 4 DPO, and I am just itching to test!!  I wish you lots of luck, and I hope you get your BFP soon.
Hi! I'm also new from the m/c forum. I'm hoping that this is my month, new forum, new begining! Good luck to you on your journey for a BFP!

Lori
Welcome!  I just joined last week.  We need all the good baby dust juju we can get!
I joined cause of you bam!  I hope we can get some SSBD here!
Well I'm glad you tracked me down.  I've been so busy, I haven't made it over to the fertility forum in days.  

Do you want to join our cycle buddies thread?  I start a new post every saturday morning.  We're going to change it to just plain ol Cycle Buddies so we aren't so exclusionary :)
I would love to join - not feeling like I am fitting in on the fertility forum one.  

I am 13DPO - waiting for AF to start.  I opted out of getting a beta today.  I just feel AF coming on really strong.  I am shocked I didn't have any spotting today - but the day isn't over!
Hi all!  I am new too- Coming from the fertility forum!  I am 12dpo and pretty sure AF is right around the corner.  SSBD to everyone!*!*!*!
Welcome!!! I hope that this forum brings you some serious good luck! It's worked for quite a few of my friends that have joined in the past week!!
Thank you so much- it is great to be here!!
Welcome!  Feel free to come jump over on the Cycle Buddies thread anytime :)  Like Steph said it's brought a lot of good luck lately.  Are you doing medicated cycles?  There are a couple of us that are (I'm doing Femara) or just starting.  You're more then welcome to come over and join in on the chit chat.