Plan for getting prego Plus size
I am looking for anyone who has a plan for getting prego while plus size. I have lost 30lbs still cant concieve and I have been trying to concieve for 2 years and 8months. I have a doc appt thursday and need some advice on how can I get pregoo being overweight. I was 200lbs when I concieved my son and that was a surprise baby bc we were not trying. I got up to 290 now I am down to 260 and nothing...I dont look my weight at all i look alot smaller but I cant win for lossing Please any advice .
Have you tried reducing your carbs? If you think you have pcos reducing carbs is a good idea. I feel that I might have pcos since its been 6 years of ttcing for us so I reduced my carbs and started getting cm again. Not pregnant yet but some cm is better than no cm when ttcing.
HI,

i also was trying for 2 1/2 years and i am now 6 weeks preggers.  I am plus size 260 lbs.  I used clomid.  of course there is more to the story (you can read on my profile) but I don't think it is your weight.  I also dont look my weight and i carry most of it in my belly, so Im not gonna look preggers for a long time!  

are you ovulating?  I wasnt
I'm pushing 300lbs *sighs* and I'm 10 weeks pregnant.   I had an IUD taken out in March of 2012.  Took about 4 months just for cycles to get back to "normal". Only in September, did I actually start tracking things a a-little. And by Nov. I was pregnant.  Weight only really  plays a part in getting pregnant when it affects your ovulation.  If you don't have any already existing health problems, and your cycles are pretty normal. Then weight doesn't really matter.  Plus it might not be you, could be your other 1/2.