Pregnancy test
Hey all
What's the earliest you can test after having unprotected sex? What store brought pregnancy test is the earliest one you can do? Thanks
Hey there! I would say the soonest but not guaranteed is 6 days sooner before a missed period and the name brand is first response and the best time to test is first morning urine.. I would wait till a missed period before testing just beacuse some times it's not guaranteed to be as accurate only until a missed period! Keep my updated and good look!
Thank you for responding! It's been a little harder to fall pregnant this time than the first-m. First bubba happened straight away this one I feel is going to be a lot harder. I've still 3 days left until it's 6 days before my period- and I'll admit I've already tested 4 times with negatives lol! I'll try and keep myself distracted for the next 9 days and see if my period comes.
lol I'm glad your honest beacuse so have I lol I started testing 10
Days everyday before my missed period hahah!!
I have my daughter already Ana I feel tge same way you do like it's just going to take us longer this time but I always have slowed down with the test of it happens it happens it hurts me more getting negatives test results so I'm just going to keep tracking my ovulation and just testing after a missed period! Keep me up dated I'm cheering for you!!
Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one! It's an emotional rollercoaster isn't it? I have everything crossed for you! Best of luck and keep me updated x