Progesterone pills and late period help please
Hi ladies my husband and I have been trying to conceived our second baby. my obgyn prescribe me progesterone pills. she told me to start them 3dpo which I did but I only took them for 4 days and stop since I was sure this month I did not conceived my husband and I only baby dance 3 times this month due to some crazy family situation we went threw. my period was suppose to start 4 days ago and i have taken at lease 3 cheapies pg and they have all been BFN should my period be this late sine i only took the progesterone pills for 4 days please help thank you  
Hello.. well I think u always have that chance to get pregnant but the body works in many ways and you could just be late beacuse of the pills and that's not a bad thing I'm sure your doctor knows what his talking about and if you are pregnant I could have already shown up BFP just beacuse most people test day of there missed period. Wish u well !