Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
So frustrated
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

So frustrated

I stopped using birth control (Nuvaring) last June. I had regular periods immediately after, conceived in Sept and lost it at about 6 weeks in October. Used a ring again immediately after to give my body a break before getting pregnant again, and ever since then, my hormones have been wacky! I had a period in January and a period in April, but nothing in between or since. (I also probably had a small cyst on an ovary around March, but I haven't had any spotting or pain in at least a month, maybe two.)
I'm getting so frustrated! I started taking Vitex 3-4 weeks ago in hopes that it'll help me balance out my hormones and start ovulating again, but so far I haven't really noticed anything. Theoretically I should have gotten my period last week, but no dice.
Does anybody have any advice? I really don't want to go back on birth control pills, I'd prefer to stick to something natural if at all possible. I also just want to get on with this. I'm not tracking temp or anything else, and my husband and I are having sex the same amount as usual, so it's not like I'm psychologically stressing about this or anything.
Help?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
7843530_tn?1395013268
Now I'm spotting a little, still haven't had a period since April. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions? Please?
Blank
i had the mirena in for 4 1/2 years and got it taken out july 24th, 2013.  Didnt have a period until 6 weeks later after it was took out.  The whole time i had the mirena i did not have a period.  My doctor done blood work and come to find out i was not ovulating.  I have taken 1 cycle of clomid 50mg and was 3 days late and now am bleeding but it is very little.  I took a prego test and it came back negative.  It is all so confusing.  If i was u i would prob make a doctor appointment and see if they can help u.  I jus called and left a message for the nurse to call me back because i feel sick to my stomach and my boobs r hurting and i dont want to start takin another round of clomid becasue if i am pregnant i dont need to.  Clomid can definetly help u ovulate if u are not because it made me ovulate.  Not sure if this is any help of all to u but i wanted to comment back on ur post.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...