Things Going On
Okay so I have been posting about me not being on any birth control since July 24, 2013 and I still hav enot gotten pregnant yet and have been trying month after month.  I got blood work done on Friday (6/20) and the nurse called me this morning to tell me that it all came back and it shows that I am not ovulating. :(  I have a doctors appointment on Thursday and he is going to go over everything with me.  I just hope that he can give me something to help me start ovulating and get pregnant. I have a 5 yr old now and just want one more.   Feeling a lil down right now so I was hoping that someone had some positive feedback.  Thanks everyone for listening.
update:
blood work said i was not ovulating so I am now on day #2 of clomid out of day #5       hope this works n i get prego off the first round buthe said if i dont then ill do another round after next period