Try to get pregnant after polyps removal
Hi there, I'm a 33 years old woman.....live healthy with good diet and exercise. My husband and are try to get pregnant. We went to the dr., found out that I had 2 polyps so I had it removed. I haven't had a period since late July and the removal on August 25th bleed for about a week. We are trying but I haven't had a period since then. Would it takes longer for my body to adjust or could I be pregnant already? What should I do at this point....it's been almost 3 months since I have regular period.
Symptoms of polyps include heavy menstrual bleeding, irregular periods, post-menopausal vaginal bleeding and bleeding after sexual intercourse. Severe symptoms indicate endometrial cancer. Treatment options for uterine polyps include surgical removal as well as taking hormonal medications such as progestin. .Half of women with polyps have irregular periods, and the inability to conceive or carry a pregnancy to term indicates the presence of uterine polyps. With all these said, it seems there is more than what meets the eyes. You should go and see a doctor. There is this clinic called Bio tex that seem to have mastered their profession when dealing with fertility issues like yours. You might be thinking of the positive news and maybe there is something behind. If you feel there is always something not going right you should be seeking a doctors intervention. Especially now that you are from having a surgery. Di you know that the polyps have high tendency of recurring. You should avoid this by constant medical checkup. So that when they are trying to build up you might notice as early as possible. It might also be that your body is taking long to adjust. The only way to confirm this is by seeing a doctor.