Trying to conceive
My husband and I are trying to conceive... Any suggestions, we have been trying for several months with no luck... I will admit that I have gained quite a few pounds with in the last few months because of stress... Could that be hindering our conception?? Anyone have any recommendations that have worked for you, different positions, etc? How many days after my cycle should be start trying?? I'm just at such a loss and so heart broken... Thanks for any help!  
The best thing you can do is to try to relax. You need to eat healthy, exercise, rest and take it easy. Ttc can take time but happens when you least expect it. Have you tracked your cycle length and check cervical mucus(cm)? Taking folic acid yet? The cm is a good indicator of when youre most fertile. When you see this, then bbd. I found out just last week and now 5 wks 5 days after 2-3 months trying. I found out i had adenomyosis in april this year and then completely changed our diet (and ttc more proactively): cutting out ALL processed food and thus cooking fresh from scratch and converting from plastics to glass. Ive also been drinking nettle tea throught the day and 1tsp manuka honey and 1/2 tsp cinnamon first thing in the morning. I dont know what helped but a change in lifestyle kept me focused on our health and less preoccupied about ttc i guess. So try to clear your mind and focus on your health. Wish you all the best!
Thank you!  I have been tracking my cycles and my cm, my doctor told me to start taking prenatal vitamins so I have been doing that as well... So I will try eating "cleaner" and try to relax more... And see if that helps!  Thanks for the advice and congratulations!!!
Thank you! It will all work out as it should, you'll see. Do keep us updated.
I will keep u updated!