Trying to conceive
My husband and I have been trying to conceive our second child together. And boy has it been hard. Anyway, AF is due in 3days according to my app. But just today I had a red pink mucous discharge and have been have really bad headaches the past 3 days. I know you can't tell me if I'm pregnant but has anyone had similar symptoms? If so please give details. And is it too soon to take a test? I never took a test with my other pregnancy I found out by going to the er for cyst pain so I don't know when I can't take one. Any advice,tips, anything will help! Thanks in advance

Headaches or discharge fall among the many symptoms that are common with early preg, or PMS. It could even be totally unrelated. The best way to find out would be to take a home preg test or a blood test (which is even better than a home preg test that tests the amount of a certain hormone in our urine), around 1 week after you miss your periods. A lot of home preg test kits are also very sensitive maybe even a couple of days before your period is due and definitely a few days after, but I'd wait a week to do the test just to be doubly sure.

For me, I never had ANY discharge as early preg symptoms; in fact, for me any sort of bleeding or spotting would've been abnormal if pregnant and would certainly mean my period is about to start or starting.

Hope this helps and hope you get your positive test soon!