Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
White/Clear Discharge during day 2 of missed period. Pregnant or normal...

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

White/Clear Discharge during day 2 of missed period. Pregnant or normal?

I am two days late on my period and am having clear/white discharge. I am also having a dull pain in my lower back. Usually when I am late on a period I am still have period like symptoms just with no blood, it is different this time. I have never had discharge during days of a missed period.
Do you think I could be pregnant?
Tags: late peroid, discharge/preggers?, Pregnancy
Perhaps.  Did you test yet?   Let us know!!!!  
and good luck!!  :)
I am going to take one in the morning! I hope its positive!
okay, I just took 2 dollar tree pregnancy tests and they both showed up as negative... do you think I should get a first response? I am now 3 days late.
Hmm...I would wait at least 4 more days and then test again.  I found out with a  FR, and then a few days later used an equate test from Wally-World.  ;)
well, I just took a FR and it was negative... I am now 5 days late.

is it posible it is wrong?
you need to keep waiting i would say, im 18days late and still a neg! docs told me it can take upto 3wks for a test to show positive, and if still a negative after 3wks go for blood test thats what im doing :)
Hi there... I'm actually 11 weeks and 3 days pregnant.  :)  I left the message for MAV7217
did you see a change in your breasts before you received a positive test?
Well, I felt it more than anything.  My ( .Y. )'s were so sore and swollen.   My nipple diameter increased also (areola too).  I didn't really see a bunch of stuff happen until about 5 weeks pregnant.  At that point, I went out and bought bigger bras, which I now seem to be outgrowing!  :P
ha omg! For me it is weird because I am taking pregnancy tests and it is telling me negative however my ( . Y . ) (love that diagram btw!) are changing. They are swollen and my actual nipple is bigger than normal. If I were to be pregnant I would be 5 and a half weeks according to the dr. but actually 2 and half after possible conception. I wonder if my breasts can act like this just because of a messed up period? Do you have any idea about that? I am waiting on the dr. to call me back as I am hoping to make some sort of apt. Also, do you know if you can be bloated from pregnancy? If so, this early in pregnancy?
p.s. both my ( . Y . ) and my nipples are sore. My breasts are so sore that they hurt when I walk!
Hmm...well I know that the hormone progesterone is the culprit of the changing boobies...and it increases before AF and in pregancy, causing breast changes in both situations.  But I really couldn't tell you if it's a definitive sign.  

And yes, you can be very very very very very bloated in early pregnancy!!!   I sure was.  My bloating is only just now starting to abate.  I still weight the same as pre-pregnancy (thank goodness, since I was slightly overweight to begin), but I weighed more at first b/c of all the water retention.  The excessive amounts of progesterone that cause your little eggie to stick and grow at first also slow down the digestive track, so if you are bloated, you may be constipated (ew)  too.   lol.  not so fun...

I hope you get into the dr asap!  
Hey!  So, I am still having the white/clear discharge and I am now 6 days late!
I plan to take another pregnancy test this weekend.
As for constipation you better believe I have been constipated off and on for the past few weeks!
I am so bloated that its hard to fit nicely in my clothes around the belly area. It is embarrasing and uncomfortable!
I spoke to the nurse and they said the blood test which would check my hormone levels (done two days apart) would be about $100 to $150 and I do not think it is worth doing as eventually I will either get a positve pregnancy test or I will get my AF.
If I do not get one of those two things by next week I will make an apt. to go in.
Hope your pregnancy is going wonderful!
I have been having the clear white discharge since around the time I was supposed to have my period also, same thing - two negative tests. I am waiting until Wednesday 8/26 to test again per Dr request.  What did you find out?  I am about a week late now.
Sent to wrong person....MAV7217 - I have been having the clear white discharge since around the time I was supposed to have my period also, same thing - two negative tests. I am waiting until Wednesday 8/26 to test again per Dr request.  What did you find out?  I am about a week late now.
Same thing for me with the nipple and ( .Y. ) soreness.  Negative result so far, any answers from your Doc?
I got a positive test this morning!!!  Or shall I say, BFP in post lingo.  Needless to say I am ecstatic, and awaiting visit with the Dr next week.  Again, thank you for your info and thoughts
Congratulations on your BFP!
i was just wondering when you period was due, i noticed you tested a few times and got the bfp on the 27th. also which tests did you use?

everyone-af is due thursday-friday. so far just regular af symptoms, (.Y.) hurt and seem so heavy and face is breaking out. this evening though i started having cramps in my right ovary, this is So Weird as i cant be ovulating so late!! i am very regular. cm is in abundance and white. never really noticed before so i dont know if this is af coming.

lots of ooey gooey sticky baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H
ok here i go, as i wright this im in tears, my last period was july 29th. the last month i have brown reddish dischage. i thought my period was starting but i never got it last month, so on set  1st i went and got a blood test done and a pee test done and it was negative, was it to early. im not sure,my nipples were hurting me but now my breast hurt cause they look like they are geting full, im bloated as if i had my period. to day  i saw a lil discharge on my panties, so i put my finger up there and my finger had white creamy discharge. so what can this all mean, can any 1 help plz. and congrats to all that are pregnet and a lot of baby dust to those that are trying.
i also ment to say that i get a sharp pain in my breast and lil pains below my belly.
Its been 6 days I have missed my period but no signs of pregnancy. But usually there are white spots in my underwear. I dint do any home test yet. Am I pregnant? Becoz I am trying for a baby. What do you think?
I am supposed to have my period tomorrow! i am very regular always 29 days and no symptoms leading up to only cramps on the day of! so I have been having mild cramps in my lower abdomen and tingling feeling in my boobs which never happens and i am having a lot of clear sticky discharge which also never happens before a period? husband and i have been ttc for the last 2 months so trying not to get my hopes up but it just feels different this month. did any one experience anything like this before they found out they were pregnant?
hi i was suppose to start yesterday on 8/9 but didn't had the cramps but didn't start. no today 8/10  still didn't start had cramps too. that made me fill like i was gunna throw up. and now i have the clear discharge. what do you guys think i dont want to take a preg. test yet this early.
i am 6 days late my lower back hurts and i have the white discharge..i have taken 2 pg tests and both neg but they were from the dollar store. i have had some cramps but still no peroid. should i wait or get a better pg test?
hey! i was supposed to have my period on 08/30 n i still dnt have it. i took 4 dollar tree p.t. since then and they all came out negative.i have white/clear discharge. i saw very very very very pale pink stuff mixed in with the white/clear stuff n i thought i was going to start my period but it never came. i have been going to the bathroom often. and the top of my breasts(up by my breastplate) are a little tender. other than that i dont have n e signs or symptoms. am i pregnant or what should i do?
I had dupaston for 10 days. and after 14 days stopped taking dupaston i did not get my periods. PT was negative when I did it 4 days back. no pregnancy sign. please suggest.
There are many question but no answers if any of you have got ur answer pls let me know.
Ok so i have irregular periods so i cant really go on when i had my last cycle or not. But i have this nauseating feeling in my stomach,like a watery feeling,im very gaseous and when im hungry and try to eat,i feel more nauseated as i eat..I cant say that i have a heightened sense of smell,but every now and then i smell something that makes me sick. Other than that i have no other symptoms..could i still possibly be pregnant?
I am 1 1/2 weeks late, and i have had a white discharge even before my period was suppose to start until now. My period is very regular. This discharge is akward because this has never happened to me..a i am trying to concieve (conceive)...could i possibly be pregnant?
Hi, am just wondering if any of you have found out if you are pregnant yet, as i am having many of the same symptoms and am 7 days late. Am always regular. Lots of white discharge that i dont normally get, tired all the time, peeing more frequantly and having cramps but still no sign of period just loads of white thick discharge. Am I pregnant? Would love to be as have being trying for ages now.
hi my name is stephanie i am currently TTC my 2nd child and i am currently 2 days past my af i ovulated the 19th of sep and had intercourse the 17th and 18th. . . . my LMP was sep 2nd and was suppose to start oct 2nd and nothing yet havent had any af symptoms but have been having very very very VERY sore breast (.Y.) and other pregnancy symptoms but yet my last 2 pregnancy tesst were negative. . . also i usually ovulate 15 days into my cycle ( last month started aug 4th and ovulated aug 18). . .  but this time i ovulated 18 days into my cycle. . .( started sep 2nd and ovulated sep 19th ). . . and i havent had any implantation bleeding so idk should i still wait until this wk goes by to test again or what please help
my period was due 9-21 i have been cramping a little bit but no period yet..... its been 13 days i took a pt test last monday and it was neg. my period is weird since my son was born..... my husband and i have been trying for another baby for about 3 yrs now and no luck...... i dont know what the white discharge means i know its supost to happen during ovulation time..... my (*y*) have been sore and im sleepy all the time.....i just dont know what to think any more...last time i was late it was for 21 days and then the period hit me like a ton of c**t
Update on your little one plz.
I have been having a clear discharge as well.  I have a little girl and I don't remember this as a symptom the first time...at least until later when it became very heavy.  I should also add that I have extremely irregular periods, and I believe I ovulated within a few days after I finished my last period.  Due to my irregularity I try to monitor my cycle on two different fertility apps, and I really should have only just O this past week according to those apps.  The O I believe I had this month had the regular signs of ovulation down to the cramping on one side, but now I don't know with this discharge.  But I've also heard that this clear, wet discharge can be a sign of pregnancy.  I'm completely confused because I already have a hard enough time figuring out what my cycle is going to look like from month to month without adding two potential ovulation times.  Can anyone relate?
Oh!  Also my breasts are sore...not as sore as they eventually got in my last pregnancy...and today I had a slight dizzy spell and nausea.  But these symptoms aren't easy for me to go by because I've felt that way every month for the past 5 months.
I have missed my period two months in a row now.  I have had clear discharge all during this time.  Some abdominal cramping  of and on.  No breast tenderness or changes.  I have taken like 6 or 8 pregnancy test, all negative.  But I just don't feel right....I can't put a finger on it.  I feel bad and I'm tired all the time
I have also been having clear/white discharge and I am now 2 day late on AF. I have  dull achy cramps which is usually normal before my period but this moth I had them 1 1/2 before my period (not normal) my periods are ALWAYS regular and my (.Y.) are very sore and itchy?? I'll let you know if I ever receive my AF.
I am 6 days passed AF. Im not getting my hopes up because the last time I was 8 days late and it did came. Im suppose to do a abdominal ultra sound soon, so if by next Friday it is not here, I will be doing the ultra sound. Im having a bit of cramps now and again, and im uncomfortable when I lay on my belly. However, that usually happens when im bloated before my period is on its way.
So I dida test this morning and its BFN!!! how depressing is that :-(
Good day

Can someone please help me, I'm 8 days late.  Did 2 pregnancy test when I was 4 days late it showed neg.  I tired and bloated, no sore breast and I'm having a white/clear discharge and cramps.  And I'm hungry all the time.  This is the first time I ever missed my period.
hi, im new here. anyway my period is suppose to come on the 14th . my breast are very sore for the past two weeks, im tired all the time i take naps troughout the day and i also have white discharge. me and my long time boyfriend have been ttc for two months. please if anyone can help let me know. congrats to everyone on there mission to find out.
Hello.....I'm new to all of this, but I'm hoping you could help me! We've been TTC for 6 months.  I am three days late on my period and am having clear/white discharge.  I am tired and bloated but no sore breast. I'm having cramps.  I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and both are negative. Do you think I could be pregnant?
So you did end up pregnant? My period is now late for 4 days and I've having some white discharge(looks like ***). Am I pregnant?
I ovulated 8 days ago and for the past 5 days my legs have been aching. I also had some cramps a few days ago. I have had a lot of discharge all week but for the last 2 days it has been really thick and clear and there has been loads of it. Tried a first response test but it was negative. I'm still not due for another 6 days. Fingers crossed
Well.. me and my boyfriend had sex on the 26th of november, after my period which started on the 17th November, I checked and this was my most fertile time, then i ovulated 2-3 days afterwards, then two weeks later we had sex alot unprotected, then i was due on my period 3 days ago and I always have a 27-28 day cycle and there is no sign of my period at all and ive not been feeling very well. Could I be pregnant?
Take a pregnancy test if u r late. My period is now 4 days late but it came back negative thus morning. I guess I'm not pregnant :-(
6 days late and still negative
8 days late..........
I know this is late but I'm really curious to know if u were pregnant or not? I'm going through the same situation.. Late period(1 week), constant lower back pain and horrid vaginal discharge. I'm worried. I took BC Nov 22, could this have affected my cycle? Its Dec 28th now, I'm losing my mind!
Did you ever find out if you were pregnant or what?
Hey can we get some updated information on whether you were pregnant or not?
Update information please because I am going through the same thing as everyone else in here....
Hi all, so here's my story i had unprotected sex with my other half on the 13th Dec my period was due to start on the 15th which it did but only lasted two days. The 3rd just spotting and nothing since. I did have lower back pain last week and tender breasts which i still have. I have had increased appetite especially vanilla. Terrible wind and very sleepy. I have taken several tests last week but all negative Im just wondering if that was too early. I have now taken a sample to the doctors and awaiting results tomorrow. Any advice greatly appreciated.
Hey. I am Linda in the same position as you. Ithas onlybeen three days. But the day before I was supposed to start, my boyfriend didn't pull out soon enough and yeah. So I'm a little nervous. Especially since he is a marine and is onlyhome on the weekends. Isaac supposed tostart Friday.
Hello everyone :) I should have started on the first of this month (happy new years to me haha) but now i'm 5 days late. It's not unusual for me to be late, so I wasn't particularly concerned about it. However I've noticed a milky white discharge, the past 3 days and still no period. This i have never noticed before with late periods. Its so strange because i feel like i AM on my period, but there's no blood. Just this milky white discharge. Along with the usual cramps, and some backache. I'm considering waiting untill the end of the week, and then purchasing a pregnancy test. I'm a little nervous of the outcome, but excited at the same time. I was wondering if any of you have any advice as to when i should take the pregnancy test(s), and if there is a specific type/brand that i should buy. Any comments/responses would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!! :)
I am pretty much in the same boat that you were in. How did things out for you??
Hey every one. Well I have the same thing going on. I was on the implant for 5 month, I had bad cramps so I had it removed in September . I had my period on the 30th of September  5 days, 31st of October 5 days, and 30th of November 5 days. So now I am 7 days late and I'm testing negative, headaches, dizziness, cramps but no period, my boobs are a little sore, and I feel nausea. So I will keep everyone updated, I will be testing again on the 11th of this month, so I will speak to you girls then.
BABY DUST!!!!
Hey every one.  Well  i have the same thing going on.  I had the mirena for 9 months. I had trouble with it so I got it taken out Nov 29,2011. Had my AF 2 days later lasted about 6 to 7 days.  It was on Dec 1,2011..If that was my first actually period i ovulated around the 12 to 17. i was supposed to start dec 31,2011 hubby and I have been having intercourse every day to every other day..morning and night..I havn't started my AF yet.  i am like 12 days late now..when i talked to a nurse at my doctors office shes said that the period i thought i had could just be from hormones well i dunno and its been more than 6 weeks since i have had it taken out..we are ttc..i have taken pregnancy test all bfn..upsetting but we deal..i have been having a clear discharge, minor cramping off and on, headaches off an on, bloated (my pants are tighter than normal), i can smell food alot more than usual, and some back pain.  we are hoping to get a bfp soon..i did have some pinkish blood when i wiped and couple spots on panty liner what could that be? and could i be pregnant?
hello! my period was on November 10th and m and my boyfriend conceived on the 26th and found out i was pregnant on December 5th. on the 22nd i had a miscarriage and bled for a week. when the bleeding stopped we began TTC. it is now January 16th and i feel the same symptoms as before. i have VERY tender breasts. i have white discharge. i am bloated with some back pain and my sense of smell is stronger. my expected period is the 19th, three days from now so i took the"5 days before your missed period" test but it came out negative :( has this happened to anyone else?
My period is 4 days late, I took a pregnancy test the second day it was late and it was negative and now it is the 4th day and still no period my boobs and nipples are very sore and tender and they feel so heavy, I have been very tired, I have some little cramping, some white discharge, I also have been going to the bathroom a lot and have been eating a lot also I have some back pain right before I go to bed could I be pregnant should I go to the docters?
Hello all! I'm new here, but I have the same things going on with me,,,I miss calcuatled my fertility week, and we're not exactly trying for a baby, but if it happens then that's great too...
I have a white discharge, some cramping, peeing frequently, and my lower abdomen is swollen...my pants are tight! This would be my third pg, and you would think by now I would know...but I'm actually a little nervous to test yet...There are no signs of period at all....Not to be gross, but normally that familiar smell accompanies my period,,,no signs at all!
Could I be pregnant or am I thinking too much into it?
OMG! Same exact experiance here! I am due for my period today...the 19th...nothing! No signs of it at all....I didnt have a miscarriage last month, but I did miss calculate my fertility days...turns out we made love three days out of the week, so the possibility is deffinetly there...My breast are tender, my lower ab is swollen...my pants are tight, mood swings, mild cramping, and my lower back hurts...I've been peeing frequently too! That "smell" that accompanies my period is non existant, and there is only a clear discharge.....Waiting to test another couple of days.....You and I are on the same cycle! Good luck to you,,,, please keep up posted!
oh...I forgot...on the 16th we took 3 clear blue easy tests and they were negative...thinking maybe it was too early! It took the test a looong time to show us the results...I was pretty nervous....not sure what that means....normally the answer pops up pretty quickly!
I took another pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative, I am trying to do some things to induce my period, but it still has not come, It is the 5th day of my missed period now, should I go to the docters or wait, also I have been drinking a lot of caffenine and have been taking the tests in the evening can that mess the answer of the test up?
I took my test near the afternoon,,,it was the third time I peed that day...they say to test first thing in the morning because the HCG level is the strongest with your first morning urine.
I drink allot of caffeine too, but this has never delayed a period for me...feeling come cramping, and extremely tired...just woke from three hour nap! Still no sign of period.
hi, well i'm pretty much in the same boat! i'm 5 days late for my period (never been late) and i'm having lots of white discharge but ive been having it for about a month now...to begin with it was clear and more watery sometimes thick but now its just milky white! i'm confused cos i've never had this before...ive experienced discharge but not like this! i've taken a number of home tests but all negative aswel as a urine test from the doctor again negative!! i first noticed strange signs around christmas but didnt think much of them at first...my lower abdomen was larger..more to the right and my nipples were sore to the touch nothing bad just abit tender. Also my aerola seems darker and larger...sometimes i look at them and dont think they have changed but they seem to darken more at night...which is weird! i've been having what i can only describe as period pains on and off for a month...along with back pain and sometimes pelvic aches. I was on the combined pill but came off on christmas day when i suspected i may be pregnant! i've been thinking maybe the 'coming off the pill' has caused some of the symptoms but am not sure. Ilike i say i've never missed a period before in my life always had a healthy 21 day cycle. I just dont feel right...i'm alot more tired then usual...sometimes moody and i was suffering with bloating but that doesnt seem as bad anymore. If i were to be pregnant i would be around 8-9 weeks!! I'm going to visit the doctor next week and see if he can give me an answer. I'm doubting i am pregnant due to the negative results but nothing like this has happened to me before!...anyone else having these problems and had it sorted??
Yes I'm having all the same things.. My period tracker on my phone said I was due the 14th of jan, so today I'd be 7 days late! I took two tests a couple days ago but they were negative.. I have been super tired for the last couple weeks and cannot stop eating all afternoon until I go to sleep, I have cramping on and off and also the discharge... WHATS GOING ON!! Haha

If I had a normal 28 day cycle this month i would be two days late .
Im 2 days late today, and i have lower back pain, but no sore boobs or anything like that, i had sex 6 days in a row, unprotected with my boyfriend of 3yrs, my period is usually regular 28 day cycle, .. Any ideas what would be going wrong with me? HELP!
Hey everybody.... I have a similar situation. TTC since 2 yrs, have neva been on pills. Was adviced Novelon contracetive by doc to regularise hormone by stopping ovulation for 2 mnths i.e Sept & Oct last yr. Since thn have got periods regular for three mtnhs i.e a week to ten days early in fact since Nov, Dec & Jan. Me & hubby have intercourse every other day thru out the mnth as adviced by doc. Nov had AF 9th , Dec again around 2nd jus spotting 2 days which i suppose was ovulation late perhaps, then on dec 22 normal flow for 3 days & Last period was on Jan 11 for 2-3 days. Its 8th Feb but no sign of AF. Did notice brownish discharge after intercourse on wipes around 5th Feb and assumed period to start but nothing after that.  but since 3rd Feb having lower back pain (slight) and abnormal heacdaches now & then. No discharge at all & boobs do feel bigger though. Did feel bloated sometime but not sure if these are actually symptoms or just something Im imagining. If i did concieve (conceive) i would complete 4weeks of pregnancy today.  Planning to take a hpt tom. Wish me luck....

Baby dust to all.....    
when i was pregnant with my first child 3 years ago, i experienced creamy *** like discharge runny, then thick then runny again i thought it was a yeast infection, bought cream, read instructions and saw it said not to use if there was a chance you could be pregnant,  Bought a pregnancy test and got a faint positive, waited another few days got a clear blue one and it came up positive. I came off the pill start of October to try for our second child, i was always regular 28 days but since then novemeber period was 37 days late, december period 34 days late and january period 31 days late.  I am now on day 29 awaiting my next period but experiencing the same milky white discharge that i had 3 years ago, fingers crossed that we have been successful this time, will keep you all posted xxx
i think i may be pregnant, my last period was 15th december, next one was due on or around 20th jan - 3 weeks late atm, have taken various tests all to discover negative results.....i have milky *** like discharge and a lot of it, sore boobs, cravings for sweet foods (very unlike me), tummy cramps, backache, i have put on weight and am very bloated...nothing fits!!! I feel like i am having me period but no blood, i am moody, emotional snappy and tired. i like in the UK do u think i could request a blood test to confirm my suspicions?? xx baby dust to you all  xx
Ok its valentines day and i am currently on day 31 with no period, thrush like symptoms persist but still getting a negative pregnancy result, will keep you posted xxx
Hey hubby nd I have been ttc for about 8mths now nd still nothing but this mth we have been having a lot of unprotected sex during my ovulation period I feel this hardness were my uterus is and have been tired all the time now I have two other children frm a previous relationship nd it wasn't this hard ttc then it is now my period was due yesturday and still nothing today I took a test FR 2days ago it was neg. I'm having thick mucous that I only have during ovulation I'm praying iam I want my girl since I already have 2 boys any answer please let me know what u think.
Thursday 16th feb, now 33 days and still no period going to test again on saturday if it hasn't come by then and see what it says will keep you posted x
Friday 17th Feb, 34 days, no period, couldn't wait till tomorrow to test so did one today and it said negative, feel a bit gutted waiting on period to arrive
Hey everyone, I need some answers or advice and i'm hoping you guys can help me out..i am 2 months late for my period. The only problems i been have is the white vignal discharge, feeling tired, back pain, and super bloated. I have taken 3 in home pregancy test and all showed up negative. Is there  any advice anyone can give me for this?
Hi there, I am pretty much in the same boat as most of you, i am 11 days late, i am never late, first test was neg, tested 4 days later and it was neg then after 9 mins or so the neg sign turned to a plus sign, i have taken 2 more tests since and they both neg. My (.Y.) are really sore and sensitive, my appetite is virtually zero and cups of tea taste funny to me now. Im always tired. and i have been really weepy this last week, i have a whitish discharge also. I had dull back ache yesterday, but thats gone now, Am gonna wait till friday before doing another test and if still nothing by next monday then i will be visiting the doctor.

Can any of you that posted tell us if your were or werent pregnant plz?
feb 22nd, day 39, no period and still discharge, mostly clear.  Pregnancy tests still say no, got a doctor appointment tomorrow to find out what is going on, will keep you all posted x
its been 46 days since my last period .. Jan 9-16 2012. i have tested and negative test and blood test... i have been getting lower back pains like cramping that come and go and sometimes last for hours, which i never got befor my period.. i been feeling so tiered all i wanna do is just sleep. no energy, and have been thirsty more often, i have been trying to get pregnant in the month of  january so any opinions?
Sooo? how did you appointment go? any good news?
I'm 15 and I had sex 2 days before I was supposed to get my period. Now I'm 3 days late and having major mood swings. Am I pregnant? I'm scared to test cuz I'm not ready for this.
hey there...just wondering how ur app with the dr went??????

i'm just 2 days late and the hot was negative.....been ttc for abt a yr now....
will wait for a week or 2 for my period, although i will feel anxious in this time....
I finally did a blood test because I had the worst headache, but it was negative...was a little disappointed.....but glad to take the pain killers:-):-)
Headache is slight...
Nothing worse than getting a call and being told ur pt is negative....
Headache is slight...
Hey i got that back in 2010.....same syptoms (symptoms) as you have, was super excited only to go to the doctor to find out i had kidney stones. Was getting sharp pains on side as well. BE safe check the doctor please.
i am 28 one child who is 5 now. my first time no symtoms (symptoms) until i was six mtn into me being pregnant. i am 8 days late, i am very sleeping, boobs are snore, back hurts all the time, eating moods are up and down, since my missed period I have no blood and white yellow discharge, sometimes before i go to sleep i notice i get really cold. i get really hot also. don't know whats going on i guess i would take a test tis friday. OOO almost forgot my mouth is always dry even after drinking water. please some one help me out on this  

I just want to tell you girls something.

I had a 46 days cycle, then bled from 20-28 Feb 2012,then again from March 5-8, then March 17-19 had spotting. I went to see my doctor and she said the 8 days "period" was an overflow due to the fact that I didnt ovulate in Feb. The 3 days were my real periods, and the 17-19 spottings were my ovulation. So to all of you girls who have been waiting so long without any answers, think about the fact that in order to have you Periods, you need to Ovulate!!!! So if no ovulation then no periods. She says it happens once in a while, but if it happens often, get checked.

So sorry if I bursted some bubbles, but figured it might actually help!

Abby
Ok guys i really need help!! my period is 3 days late and i had diarrhea for the past 2 days i don't have any of the symptoms i usually get when my period is coming. My husband and i have been trying to have a baby since Dec of 2011.I have this clear gooey discharge for the past 3 days my nipples are sore and hurt to the touch. i haven't been eating. I am really hopping I am prego. ok so am tired of taking home pregnancy tests because it keeps saying negative. my period is never late idk what to do.
So I started my menstrual cycle June 22nd, and 16 days later had another cycle which is not normal for me. I was looking out for it again around July 22nd but I am now 3 days late. Last night I noticed a creamy white discharge down there. Not to mention that 3 days ago my nipples became very sore and erected throughout most the day. I am having my normal AF symptoms such as: nausea, lower back cramps, and light cramping on my left side. What do you all think?
I just wanted to ask if you were pregnant? Im researching and came across this page. I too am having everything you discribe and im 2 weeks late and still negative test.
I have a question i was usually irregular but after I had my first son it became more regular nd I would get my period from the 1-5 of the months between does they but today is the 11 nd no period! I have white discharge and cramps like if I was gunna get my period but nothing comes! could I be prego?
Hey I'm 3 days late on my period, today marks the 28th day an I usually have a 26-27 day cycle I'm having slight cramps and headaches and white discharge and a pressure feeling in my lower stomach like a full feeling.. Could I be preg? Tested yesterday it was negative even tho someone says wait a week till after my miss period?
I am 10 days late with white discharge as well. I took 5 pregnancy test this past week and all were negative. I finally took 2  more test today and to my surprise they camd out positive. I am also waiting till Monday to receive my results for my blood test! I am super happy to know I'm a soon to be mommy :)
MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON OCT 29, 2012 UNTIL NOV 2ND, 2012 (36 days). I HAVE IRREGULAR PEDIOS AND SO IS HARD FOR ME TO KNOW WHEN IM OVULATING OR WHEN MY FERTILE DAYS AR HERE. I HAVE BEEN TTC WITH HUSBAND FOR 4 MOTHS NOW, WE TRIED ON OCT 9TH, 21ST, 23RD AND 25TH. IM 2 DAYS LATE NOW BUT MY TESTS ARE COMING BACK NEGATIVE. I HAVE NO OBVIOUS SYMPTOMS, I JUST FEEL LIKE MY MIND IS PLAYING TRICKS ON ME,  BOTH MY PARTNER AND I ARE 26 YEARS OLD AND VERY HEALTHY. HELP!
Ive taken two hpts first one negative and the second one went from positive and faded negative please help
Hi guys I've been feeling the same way I only 1 day of bleeding last month nd now I'm on my second day of missing my period...... My breast are swore nd I have lower back pain.... With a lot of creamy white discharge...... Can I be pregnant ??
hi frnd..it the 2nd day i missed my period. and i feel my period is coming but when i wipe with a tissue a egg white discharge is seen and some times a light brown discharge. also having lower back pain. before my due date i was having abdorminal pain and my temparture was high and pain in my breast also...do i be pregnant??? plz help me...if anyone as like this....?
Hello I am 18 years old and extremely scared. I had sex two days ago and i am having white milky discharge that smells like semen. I am so very scared , I need advice. I have never had that type of discharge after sex ever. I also am suppose to get my period by the 15th of August, please advise me. Thank you.
hey so I just noticed I haven't got my period this month ..im scared b.c I have been throwing up but I thought it was the stomach flu idk y I just did..but then I starting getting dizzy out of nowhere ..n my fav foods t gross well they make me gag im really scared .. what do u guys think
Im 2 days late and have been waking up with headaches. Also certain days I feel nauseous. Is it to early to test?
I'm currently 2 days late,wif sore nipples (like a burning feeling) for the past week and half.took 3 HPT and all negative. I'm not sure if its just my mind playin tricks on me. We had intercorse 3 days during my ovulation days.5 days after my expected ovulation date I felt period like cramps and. Wondered if its implantation cramps.
I have the same thing except my breasts aren't that sore. White discharge, 2 days late, cramping, no blood but my breasts are only a little sore. How long should I wait before I take a pregnancy test if I end up not getting my period?