Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
White creamy EWCM at 6dpo? Is there something wrong?

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Hello ladies.. Sorry if this is TMI, I am new to this site so please be nice! Haha :)

I am TTC baby #1
I am currently 6 dpo today as I am charting my cycles through FF.
I ovulated on CD16, this was confirmed with a +opk on CD15 & a very very dark +opk on CD16 and I also had very bad ovulation pain on CD16 (it's normal for me as I can feel it on 1 side only every single month but it varies from side to side)
Anyways, me & my partner Bd'd on CD's 14, 16 & 17 which is okay but not the best I know haha

I am 6 dpo now and I have had this white creamy ewcm and I never get that.. Ever! I think their maybe something wrong..?
When I was at 3-4 dpo, I was getting white creamy snot like cm with a yellowy tinge to it but that's gone now..

I can't possibly be ovulating now as I took another opk and it's was negative.. & I had all my normal ovulation symptoms so I know I have ovulated..

Sorry for TMI but I have tried googling and I'm not getting much info.. Can someone please help?

Thank you :)
Hmm well not 1 reply.. Haha :(

Well today is 7 dpo & my CM is kinda hard to explain really.. It's watery but then it's creamy snotty white? Lol I know.. Not making much sense but it changes throughout the day..

I also check my CP and it is really hard & medium height and it feels openish & you can feel almost like some CM is covering the opening of it.. If that makes sense.

Anyways I know it's TMI but I'm going to keep updating this coz I know if there are girls out there like me that troll through these sites and the majority of the time they don't comment on their outcome & if they got a BFP or AF showed up..

I will update soon! xx :)
Well I am at 8 dpo today...
My CM has changed to very thick & creamy which is pretty normal for this stage in my cycle so I guess I'm out for this month..

I don't have many symptoms.. Just sore bb's, bloated, dizzy spells yesterday whilst at work & that's it haha

My CP is high, medium/hard & I couldn't feel if it was closed as it was too high for me to reach

Anyways, I'm planning on testing at 10 dpo but I have a feeling it is going to be a BFN.. If so, I'll test again at 12 dpo and if still a BFN then I will know I'm getting AF.

Will update when I test in 2 days time! :)
***update***

Well, I tested this morning with FMU & got a BFN.
I'm not that upset as I knew this wasn't my cycle.. But I will test again in 2 days at 12 dpo when AF is due..

As I said before, if it's negative, then I know I'm out for this month.

I will update soon! :)
Just a quick update..

I have had a tiny bit of spotting on my underwear today & I'm hoping it may be implantation bleeding.. Not getting my hopes up though..

I've been cramping a little bit tonight on & off and AF is she in the next couple of days..

I've got my fingers crossed! I will still test at 12 dpo if AF hasn't showed, I'll update either way :)
Well I caved in & took a test this morning & it was stark white BFN.. I don't think I will bother testing again until AF is late..

I'll update soon x
hi there, how long have you been ttc? i had trouble ttc with my first baby and after routinely checking temp, opk's and saliva ferning that finally i just stuck to what i knew and that was charting cervical mucus. as you probably already know, when your at your most fertile your cervical mucus will be thick/sticky/stretchy egg white consistency. i stuck to that and fell pregnant. i know every womens cycle is different but, listen to your body. also if you have been trying for a year or so unsuccessfully maybe go see a fertility specialist? good luck with everything :)
I have a reply! Lol I've just be talking to myself but just in case another lady had the same thing..

We have only been trying for a couple of months so I'm still new to this but I have done a lot and I mean a lot of research.. Hence why I know all the abbreviations n stuff lol but yeh I know about cm & all that it's just not normal for me to have creamy cm at this stage but I guess the body works differently every month..

Are you TTC?

Thank you for replying :)
I'm on my 7 dpo today and I will test on 10 dpo and 12 dpo.  Hope we can be pregnant together. Which I think we both are!

The opk is the best source in tracking your ovulation and most likely you did ovulated especailly when you had the side pain.  Don't go by the cervical mucas as some people don't get them and some people just have them all the time (some has higher levels of sex drive).  
I forgot to mention that sometimes you get positive on the opk - it doesn't mean ovulation is on the way.  Sometimes your body releases LH and the opk detects it but no egg.  - i had this problem in May.  
Thanks for your reply :)

Oh I hope this is our month but I have lost hope so I just want AF to come so we can try again..

Yeh I know that if you get a + opk it doesn't always mean you have ovulated.. But I know I did as I had the pains and I took the opk when I had the pains and it was a blazing positive lol so I'm one of the lucky ones that always get ovulation pain and know when I ovulated.. Pretty good lol

I hope you get your BFP at 10 dpo!! Do you have any symptoms? :)
Thanks for your reply :)

I did a test this morning just cause & I think I have line eye lol
I have Internet cheapie and I can see like another line but it's the faintest of faintest line so I'm still saying it's a BFN lol

I'm getting AF cramps and I am now 12 dpo & according to FF, AF is due in 3 days lol so I dunno..

How are you feeling? :)

How are you feeling? :)
Holy crap!! I took another test tonight and I can see another very faint line but it's there... I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I know you can get false positives with an Internet cheapie... Right?

Hmmm I think ill test at 14 dpo with FMU coz I don't really believe it.. I'm 14 dpo in 2 days.. Wish me luck! Lol
I never used no brand test.  I got an faint line with clearblue before so a faint line is a line (but unfortunately I mc), it's just that the hormone levels are not enough to get a darker line.  You can try and get a brand name one if you can't wait.  You can get false negative but not false positive because the test only give you positive if the hormones are there unless the test is defective.  Do you still get pregnancy symtoms (symptoms)?  I wish you luck!    

My boobs hurt alot and my bbt is up for 8 days now.  I might test tomorrow morning at 9dpo since I'm seeing my accupuncturist.  It might still be early to test.    
Hey, yeh I know a line is still a line but I just don't think it's a positive lol
I use these test all the time & they haven't been wrong yet.. Every month that I got AF, if the test was negative around 10 dpo & 12  dpo, then I knew I wasn't preg hence why I said what I said originally..

I haven't been having many symptoms, that's why I think I'm out as I have been having mild AF like cramps here & there & just in a cbf mood.. I am still getting the creamy CM & that hasn't stopped since ovulation.. Generally I'd be dry as by now as I dry up right before AF but nothing is popping out at me..

The reasons why I don't think I'm preg is the fact I'm getting mild cramps, my cervix is low, hard & openish which is what it is like before AF.. & I haven't gotten a really strong positive yet..

I have decided to wait to take another test & I will take that on either Saturday or Sunday if AF doesn't arrive & ill use a digi..

Anyways, I don't think you should test at 8 dpo.. That's very early and you most likely will get a neg result even if you go on to be preg.. I'd wait till at least 10-11 dpo, I know.. It's so hard not to pee on a stick! Lol

Good luck! :)
Oh my god.. This can't be real.. I took an opk & another hcg test with 2mu & the opk is blazing positive & my preg test is a bit darker than last nights test... I can't believe it.. I actually might be pregnant.... I'm going to cry lol

I'll take a digi in 2 days as well as a first response.. I hope you get a BFP.. :)
Some people just know their body.  I really think you are pregnant.  Where can you get hcg test?  

Just so you know symptoms can come and go so don't stress out about that.  Not all people have symtoms (symptoms) too.  

I will let you know this weekend or next week.  
Oh really? thank you haha i hope I am.. :)

Please let me know.. i will be checking this site! lol
I have uploaded the pics of my +opk & hcg test (the pink one is the +opk & the green one is the preg test)

As you can see, the opk is blazing positive.. what do you think? :)
I live in the US - my doctor said that opk can't be tested to determine pregnancy.  Also doctor said HCG only accurate with blood test which is really easy to request it from doctor here in America.

OPK only can detect LH hormones which has nothing to do with pregnancy.  That's what I was told.  

Oh okay.. Fair enough.. I know you can't use an opk for a preg test but i read on multiple sites that if you preg, you can get a blazing positive opk.. I tested it with the same sample this morning so I tested the preg test & opk at the same time & yeh..

I did post the pics of the opk & the preg test on my profile.. Do you see a line on the preg test? It's the green one.. :)

Btw, I'm in Brisbane, Australia :)
I did read some stuff online about opk can be used during pregnancy but i asked a few drs and they disagree.  I'm not sure what to believe but I rather use pregnancy test to pinpoint otherwise why would they sell them separately for ovulation and pregnancy.  

I see you posted two pictures but the green ones is for hcg, i don't see pregnancy test.  

I think you have a high chance because your boobs wouldn't be hurting for no reason during this time and also you got a faint positive on the test.  

I met this Australian family last year from the cruise and they invited me to stay at their place when i visit.  Australia is pretty
Oh I uploaded 2 pics, 1 is with the pink & green one & the other is just the green one.. Can't you see them? The green one is HCG which is the pregnancy test..

Yes, Australia is very beautiful.. I want to go to the US tho.. Would be a nice change lol
Hmm I took a preg test tonight & it was lighter than this morning.. Maybe I got excited too soon? :(
They said morning urine is better b/c your urine get diluted later in the day.  I tested twice at night with my previous pregnancy and i got positive.  

I see a very very light line but almost no line if you didn't point it out.  Try the digital one.

When is your period due?  test it two days after your missed period maybe. I think for me, I will test at 13 dpo and 16 dpo.  
Yeh it is very faint.. Maybe it was a dud?
In due for my period tomorrow.. I think lol I'm 14 dpo today..

That's a good time to test as it pretty late in your cycle.. How are you feeling? So you have any symptoms?
Sooo I took another hpt that I bought from a pharmacy last night and I took it this morning with first morning urine & it came up with a faint but definitely  there positive!!

I posted a pic of it on my profile.. What do you think!? :)
I think this one is positive.  =) some people don't get darker line until 18 dpo.

I'm only at 9dpo, i was feeling dizzy and got really bad headache the whole day, this is my third time feeling like this.  My boobs still hurt and i've getting up at 3:00 am to pee this whole week.  I normally sleep all the way through without having to pee.  

i had a m/c a few months ago so i'm very nervous.  I don't know if i have 28 or 32 days because is hard for me to know since my mc.  My period would be this Saturday, July 5th if it's 28 days.  
Really? i hope so.. i mean i have never had a positive test as it's always been stark white negative.. especially at this point in my cycle but i am worried that it should be darker by now.. but i will test with a First Response on Sunday morning which is in 2 days.. (its Friday afternoon about 5pm here!) & i will then be 16 dpo..

Hopefully it gets darker :)

Aww hun.. i'm so sorry to hear about your loss.. i hope i never go through that.. I really hope you get your BFP this month.. i have a feeling you are, judging by your symptoms..

When are you testing?? :)
Hmmm I'm doubting this positive.. I'm getting mild AF pains tonight... Maybe it's too good to be true.. :/

How are you going?
Nvm... I just took a first response test and it is blazing positive!!!! I'm pregnant!!!!! Omg I can't believe this!!! :D

I really hope you get your bfp, then we can be buddies!!!! lol :)
It is Friday here at almost 10:00 am and i'm at 10 dpo.  I will test at 13 dpo.  

Next time you should use first response because it is the most sensitive test or clear blue.  

My headache got alittle better but my lower back is painful.  I know then we both will have a March baby.  

How long have you married?  
Congrats!  Didn't i already told you, you're pregnant.  
Lol thank you! I know.. I just can't believe it.. I should listen to you then! Haha thank you for being my buddy on here.. Means a lot.. And please update me on how you are going!!..

You have been getting some pretty good signs.. Unlike me.. I haven't for any symptoms except for being tired and bloated n of course, a missed period lol
I just took a digital pregnancy test and it says pregnant 2-3 weeks! :)

I went to the doc today & he said my due date is the 12th march which is correct.. 4 days after my birthday! :)
I could be wrong too so it's good to have a confirmation.  I'm glad you got positive finally.  What a great birthday gift you have next year.  Is your husband excited?

My last pregnancy i did not have much symptoms and it was just like you.  I feel so much pain all over and have hot pads all over my body.  Maybe i'm sick... today is 11 dpo and i took first response and got negative.  

Thank you, I know.. What an awesome prezzie! Lol

I'm not married but I've been with my partner for 5 years so yeh haha he's very happy :)

Aww wow that doesn't sound good at all.. It's still early tho.. I hope you feel better soon.

I'll just say that I implanted on 10 dpo as I has spotting that day and I didn't get a positive until 12 dpo & it was so very faint.. So your still I'm the running until AF shows up.. I was sure AF was going to come & still am.. I'm still cramping but the test says otherwise lol
Well I just got my bloods done & I don't get the results until 2 days lol the wait is killing meeeeee!! I wanna know my levels lol

I've been seeing if my internet cheapies get darker but they are still faint but heaps more visable & i am now 17 dpo.. I guess they just don't get dark until your like heaps pregnant! Lol

I'm nearly 5 weeks pregnant.. So good to say finally!! Lol how are you going?? Any updates? :)
is this your first pregnancy?

i'm feeling better tonight, no back or head pain.  Today is 13 dpo and still negative.  I only tested once at 16dpo my last pregnancy and it was faint line.  I get sticky discharge on my underwear today.  My last period was on June 8th so not sure if my period will show up.  
Congrats on your pregnancy!!!! I have been off of the mirena for 1 yr as of july 24th.  I have taken my 1st round of clomid and yesterday was my 13th day and had cramping and that was suppose to be my ovulation day n i have never felt that before.  I go on the 14th to get blood work done so i am hoping and praying that i get a positive pregnancy test and see no period.  
I just got some spotting on the tissue when i wiped.  
Yes, this is my first preganncy so I'm nervous, excited & scared at the same time! lol
I get my blood results tomorrow morning so i will surely update you :)

Omg!! spotting is a good sign, just like me! i really hope you are pregnant, I have got everything crossed for you! :)

MGCopeland - Thank you very much!! :)
I hope you see that BFP!! have you been TTC for long? :)
Sorry for misspelling Pregnancy on the above comment!

I have attached a pic of ALL my pregnancy tests that i have taken just because I'm excited!!!! lol
i'm already on my 14 dpo today, (did not retest).  I will wait two days to see if the spotting in fact will become my period.  I think it's too late to get implantation this late...    
That's a good idea.. But it's not too late..
Some women do implant late so don't lose hope!

I got my blood results & I'm most certainly pregnant lol unfortunately the doc didn't order a hcg count just a yes or no haha but I asked my doc to do that today & she said she will get that through the bloods they have already taken & I go for my first ultrasound in 2 weeks time when I'm 7 weeks pregnant!!! How exciting.. I hope everything goes well.. :)
i have a feeling my period is going to come in two days.

If you are going to get the hcg levels, normally there are three series, they will have to draw three times every 48 hours to see if the levels double.

sounds like you are nothing getting much symptoms such as morning sickness...
Awww well don't get your hopes up yet.. I had cramping and I was sure my period was going to come but it didn't.. So I hope you don't get AF! :)

Yeh well she said she would just get the levels from my bloods that they already took and that's it.. I did take another first response this morning & the test line is darker than the control line & the test line came up wayyyyy before the control which I believe is a good sign that my levels are increasing haha we shall see how everything is going in 2 weeks time when I'm 7 weeks :)

I'm still getting cramps here and there but nothing to intense.. The only symptoms I'm having is being very exhausted, bloated, moody and a feel fluey.. Like I have a minor cold or something so yeh not many at all haha :)
Well good luck to everyone and I hope everyone gets positives very soon including me!!!!!   I have been feeling some cramps around my ovulation time and yesterday morning and this morning i feel a lil sick to my stomach.    I have been trying for almost a yea after being off the mirena and found out i was not ovulating so i have taken one round of clomid 50mg.  Praying and keepin my fingers crossed.
Don't take any pregnancy stick, you're pregnant so no need to take it.  

I got my period today, and i'm fine with it.  This will give me time to work on my yard before summer is gone so I won't have much to do next summer.

btw, you can email me at i4hana @ yahoo .com (no spaces, i have to put it otherwise you will only see ***)  
clomid has a lot of side effects so all the symtoms (symptoms) you are experiencing can be the cause from clomid.  I wish you luck on the + test.  Try not to stress out and let it be.  

When you don't think about it sometimes you will get a big + surprise.    
Awww hun.. i'm glad you're happy.. it will happen when you don't expect it to!
That's always how it happens lol

I know i don't need to take anymore tests but i like to, it reassures me haha
I'll probably take another one right before my scan because i'm scared ill miscarry but if it happens, it happens..

Thank you for all your support on this & good luck with everything! :)
Hey lovely, how many dpo are you?
I wouldn't know anything about clomid as all i used was this amazing fertility pill called Fertilaid.

You take 3 pills a day & it regulated my period to a healthy 28 day cycle when i use to have a 35 day cycle plus it helped me ovulate & i got pregnant!!

I suggest to have a look into the product because i highly recommend it :)

I hope you get your BFP! :)
I need the month of July to finish up my house project.  This cycle would be the best time for me so i hope it will happen.

The pregnancy test will not tell you if you are going to miscarry or not.  I had a miscarriage and the test showed positive for 3 months during my  miscarriage because the HCG levels were still in the system and it took awhile to drop down to normal.  
Im not exactly sure have many days DPO I am.  Im a lil confused when it comes to that.  The doctor put me on Clomid because I was not ovulating and if u do not ovulate u cannot get pregnant but hope and pray that i ovulate this month.  I think that I did though becasue i had cramps on the days that I was suppose to go by on my calendar of when i was ovulating.l go for blood work on Monday to find out.  I took 5 days of Fertilaid before but it made me sick to my stomach and light headed so I stopped taking it but it would not help me if i dont ovulate.  Im just prying that it will happen soon as to this will be my second child.   My first child I had no trouble at all getting pregnant.  He will be 6 yrs old in September
Yeah, i know it won't tell me if i will miscarry but it just gives me peace of mind i guess lol

i am now 5 weeks & 1 day pregnant so i have ages until my scan at 7 weeks..
i go on the 25th which is a Friday so i am just so nervous but everything seems to be okay for now..

I did have a brown/yellow spot on my underwear the other day but i read that it is just old blood & nothing to be worried about.. i haven't had anymore since that which is good :)

I really hope this cycle is the one for you.. i have everything crossed for you! :)
Oh okay, i'm sorry that Fertilaid didn't owrk for you.. but it really worked for me & i can't talk the product up enough.. it's so good lol

I hope this is your cycle too & i hope your bloods come back with a pleasant surprise! :)

Have you tried taking opk's? (ovulation prediction kits)
Their just like HCG tests, you pee on the stick & if the test line is as dark or darker than the control line, then you are about to ovulate in the next 24-48 hr's.. :)
Iam 4 days away from AF  with white creamy cm.been feeling dizzy and since a week ago I have been visiting the restroom like crazy.  I hope this time I get my test back positive. Been ttc since December 2013.  Good luck to u ladies baby dust for all of us.
Oh good luck hun! I hope this is your month, I can't wait to have my first scan in 2 weeks when I'm 7 weeks pregnant! So nervous but excited.. I keep reading about miscarriages and think hmmm it's going to happen to me but the doc said I'm completely healthy & absolutely nothing wrong with me which is a good thing haha

Baby dust to all of you!! :)
I hope everyhting is very good on Monday.  I will keep everybody informed on what is going on.  
Good luck!! Keep us posted! :)
well i am now waiting on my blood work to come back to see if i actually ovulated but i think i did because i have been having some cramping.  I spoke with the nurse this morning because i have had a lil bit of cramping off n on and she said that could be a good sign.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is.  My cycle is suppose to start on the 20th but i hope n pray i dont see it.  Keep me in your prayers everyone .   Thanks in advance :)
Ooooo that's a good sign! I have everything crossed for you :)
I had mild cramping here & there and a day before I was due for my period it was pretty intense pain and then I took a test and a BFP! Lol

I am now 6 weeks pregnant & go for my first scan in a week.. Can't wait! I hope everything is okay with bub.. :)

Please keep me posted.. I really hope you get your BFP :)
well i got my blood work and the doctor said i did ovulate and now i am just waiting to see if i actually get my cycle on the 20th which i hope i do not.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  I did take one of them clear blue weeks test but i dont think that they are right.  It suppose to show if u are atleast a 1-2, 2-3, or better.  I jus hope and pray i dont see my cycle and that i am prego.  I will definerly keep u posted and i hope i get a BFP this time around.  Thanks for listening. :)
oh and CONGRATS to u on u being 6 weeks!!!!!
Ohh that's heaps good.. At least you confirmed that you ovulated!! :)
Those digital tests are not as sensitive as the first responses..
The digitalis test about 50miu of hcg where as the first responses test about 10-25miu.. So just a bit of a tip.. I wouldn't use the digitalis until you get a positive on another test.. :)

No problems, I really hope you get your BFP, keep me posted!

Thank you!! I'm so exiting :)
Excited** lol
should i wait to see if i miss my period before i test or wat?   I think im jus really anxious...not sure if that is good or bad
If your period are due on the 20th, you can take the test now.  my hcg level was 7 and i did the digital test and i got positive.  is better to use the one with the line if you test now.  

what was your progestrone level?    
the doctor just told me that i had a very good ovulation number but didnt give me an exact number.  Im going to go and buy a test that shows the lines today instead of trying to take another one of those clear blue that show by the weeks.  I think that they really dont work.   But it might still be to eatly to test since my period is suppose to start on the 20th even though its only 2 days away........hoping and praying for not period!!!! :)
Ohhhh that sounds heaps promising!!! Heaps of sticky baby dust to you!!

Have you got any symptoms??

As for the pregnancy tests, everyone is different.. I was using Internet cheapies and if you look at my photos on my profile you will see that a day before my period was due, the line on the Internet cheapie (green one) that it was so very faint & then I took a pharmacy brand one and the line was still very faint but definitely there..

Then 2 days later I took a first response and it was blazing positive & then I took a digital which said pregnant 2-3.. So I don't think it would have been positive if I took it a day before my period but some women do take the digi's early & they get a BFP.. Everyone is different tho haha remember to use FMU!!! And good luck! Keep us posted :)

I go for my 7 week scan in 5 days so I will update how everything goes.. I hope everything is okay :)
the level have to be about 15.  It might take a couple round of clomid for you to work since sounds like you haven't been ovulating.

You will get pregnant eventually if you don't get too obsessive with this whole process.  Good luck!
so on friday night i had a lil bit of pink spotting after intecourse and this morning when i wiped it was tiny bit of pink and brown but still no monthly and it should have started yesterday :)   took preg test on sat but was negative       talked with nurse today and she said it coule b 2 things:  either bout to start my period and its a lillate or either i am prego and im gettin early signs of it     i have had a sickening feeling off n on the last 2-3 days and my nipples are a lil sore to the touch....im jus goin to stop thinking bout it and go from there.....but she said if i still havent seen my period in 2 weeks to take another test and then they would do blood work on me    n thanks NaeeB n azndoraemon
Ohhh that sounds promising.. I had 1 brownish spot on my underwear at 10 dpo & then 2 days later at 12 dpo I got a very very very faint line on my internet cheapie and went on to get darker lines! So I guess I implanted at 10 dpo.. & your period is a day late which is promising too but yes.. I'd wait a couple more days, not 2 weeks to take a first response because those tests are very accurate..

I really hope you get your BFP & no problems.. I found me posting on this site was the best thing because I had help and I got to share my very first BFP with someone so I really hope it has helped you..

Don't get too discouraged if you get AF because at least you have ovulated & know that clomid is working for you! There's always next month to catch that eggie! Haha :)

Keep me posted!! I'll let you know how my scan goes on Friday, I'll be 7 weeks + 1 day pregnant :)
Well to update u i woke up this morin and AF is now here :(   not gonna let it get me down though because ill start tkaing my second round of clomid on Thursday.  I hope my second round really works. I have heard some people say it takes a couple of rounds but im not gonna stress it.   Do u have a facebook?
lil more of an update.....just went to bathroom n its barely there.....im like wat n the world.....?!?!?!?!?!?!?
What's barely there? Blood?
yea barely blood n jus a spot or 2 today
Hmmm usually implantation bleeding is just a one time thing... I don't know what your experiencing, maybe the start of your period? Sorry I don't know lol :(
I was on clomid in June for the first time although I don't have problem with ovulation.  I just did it for an experience but I can tell you alot of these symptoms you mentioned may be caused from clomid.

I did ovulate in June because of the positive opk and blood test but I did not intercourse that much and I can tell you why.  I was having alot of pelvic pain and it was so uncomfortable.  My boobs were so sore and back pain and headaches etc...  i thought i was pregnant because when i was pregnant in Jan, i only did one pregnancy test.  I just knew my body.  In June clomid tricked me.    

No more clomid for me because i couldn't even have sex and i just got a positive opk today.  

I think your period will be coming soon, clomid delay it too.  Use opk next cycle to track down the fertile day and once you get positive, count 7 days from that and go in for progesterone test.  The levels need to be at least 15, drs sometimes say you ovulate when you actually didn't.  Get the results next time =)
update:
looks like i had my period starting on tuesday and a lil on wedneday    i started my second round of clomid today      keeping my fingers crossed sumin will happen soon      how long did it take for u to get pregnant?
In Jan - i just got pregnant just like that and it was stress free.  no tracking and only did one pregnancy test but then mc just like that.

I decided to let my body heal so didn't want to try until June (but darn i missed my ovulation day last cycle).  I know I will get pregnant very soon.

I recommend you take medroxyprogestrone next cycle to induce your period because it sound like it's very light.  Is good to have a real flow for ovulation to work (makes stronger egg) but take clomid too.  How long have you been trying?    
Aww well hun.. At least you have got the next cycle to try catch that egg!!
I used fertilaid & I got pregnant in the first month of using it.. I just started the second bottle & I got a BFP but I know you didn't have a good experience with it but it worked for me..

I really hope you get your BFP next time around.. TTC is very hard sometimes but it will happen..

I go for my 7 week scan today in 2 hours time.. I'm so excited.. I hope everything is okay with my little jelly bean..
I'm 7 weeks & 1 day :)
You will be fine but all you see is probably a sac since is too early.  Is best to have the first scan at between 8 and 12 weeks.  Drs here normally don't do scan at 7 weeks.
Well I saw my little jelly bean!!!! The heart beat is at 125 BPM.. And I even got to see it flickering :)

My doc wanted me to go at 7 weeks to do measurements & to make sure it's growing in the right spot (and he is!!!)

I don't know when my next scan is but I remember she said after I have my 7 week scan, she'll get me to go for my 9 week one :)
that is awesome u got to hear the heartbeat.....i jus called and left a message for the nurse to call me back reduarding eveyhting and to let her know i only had a very light period that was about 2 days.  Ima see if she can tell me what my ovulation number was......wat is the number it should atleast be?
aww =)  any morning sickness?
when you are on clomid the number should be 15.  

do you have a history of irregular period?  
Hmm I've had some symptoms.. Deffs morning sickness but no throwing up.. Just nauseous..
My exhaustion has come down, boobs are still a little tender, I had a metallic taste in my mouth yesterday, hungry more often, need to pee heaps!, feel like I'm dehydrated and drink so so so much water lol so that's probably why I'm going to the bathroom more.. But that's about it.. I've also gained a little bit of wait but it's worth it :)
My period have been irregular for a lil while now but im gonna stop stressing the pregnancy thing and just let it happen. I just finished my second round of clomid today so jus gonna do the every other day of having sex and just relax.  I think that my main thing right now is that i have been trying so hard and i jus need to relax.
Yeh that's a good idea, if it's meant to be, it will be..

Good luck!! :)
thank u   keepin my fingers crossed!!
UPDATE:
So I got my AF again this month :( and I will start my 3rd round of Clomid tomorrow.  I go back to the doctor on Sept 9th and see what he tells me to do from there.  Im starting to get discouraged......but i have a son that will be 6 on 9/22 so i know i can have kids but what is wrong with me now?   Feeling really sad
Sorry that you had to start your 3rd round of clomid.  I hope this time you will ovulate.  I think you are still lucky to have one baby, some people can't have any.  Take it easy and hope you will have baby #2 soon.  
it seems i have been ovulating the other 2 times jus havent gotten pregnant yet....i hope i will have baby #2 soon also but u r right   i am very lucky to have my 5 yr old now      thanks for encouraging words
Let me know the updates on Sept 9th.  Do you know why you haven't gotten pregnant while you did ovulated?  What were the two results of the progesterone test? I'm curious to know the numbers.  
Hello ladies, long time no talk! Haha

Aww well hun, I'm sorry it didn't happen this month but hopefully next month is the month, as previously said, at least you have 1 :)

Let me know how you go in September! :)

I go for my next scan next week when I'll be 12w5d :))
I'm currently 11w2d & haven't had any scans or anything since 7 weeks.. I hope everything is going okay with bub..

I'll let you ladies know how I go :)
When i go in september I am going to find out what my numbers were     i have been told by some that it can take time to get pregnant after having a mirena in for 4 1/2 years without AF.
I will let you know how it goes in September.  I have stopped trying to be so anxious and just let it happen when it happens.  Glad things are still going good with your pregnancy :)
Oh yes.. It would definitely take sometime for you to get pregnant after not having AF for so long.. Your body must be getting use to things..

My sister tried for 5 years to conceive my nephew (not trying to scare you!) but she had the rod in her arm & took 5 years for her to get pregnant..
Her doc told her it was because of the rod making her cycles so irregular...

Please let me know how you go!
Sometimes I don't feel pregnant.. Like I have no symptoms now.. Just sore boobs lol but not as sore as they were..

Hopefully little jellybean is all good & moving around when I see him in 6 days :))
I can tell my body is getting use to things.  The last 3 days I have been having some cramping in my legs and where my ovaries are at so maybe this is a real good sign.  This is my week/weekend to ovulate from what my tracker and doctor said with counting my days.  Who knows.....maybe this will be my month to get pregnant.  If its not, I will just leave it in the hands of the man up above and he will make it happen when it is suppose to.  Im keepin my fingers crossed though.  Glad your pregnancy is going good.  I still have a doctor appointment on Sept 9th and will let you know what he says then.
What was your bbt chart look like?  I got +opk on day 14 (Aug 29th) and from the beginning I got clear cm then lotion like texture then sticky thick mucus and now it's yellowish.  I don't think I ovulated based on my bbt not rising.  

Aww that's really good, I am glad you are noticing the changes :)

It will happen when you least expect it lol I really didn't think it was month & that it would be like every other month.. And I was so shocked with my BFP.. It's better when it's a surprise! Haha :) best of luck!
Hello!

Unfortunately, I didn't chart my bbt.. I only charted my cm & opk's & just ovulation pains as I knew when I ovulated due to the pain..

My cm was always creamy/lotion type & a couple of stages it had a yellow tinge to it.. I also had egg white sometimes too.. Then at 10dpo I had a spot of brown blood and I hoped it was implantation bleeding.. I took a test at 11dpo & it was neg then at 12dpo I got my first very faint BFP so I must have implanted at 10dpo...

Are you having the same stuff?! I hope this is your month!! :)

I got to see bubba.. He's all healthy & kicking.. It was awesome to see..
I asked the OB if he could tell the sex he said said it's really early but he'd bet BOY! Which is what I want lol but I wouldn't mind a girl.. As long as it's healthy but I just know he's a boy.. I've had the feeling since day for haha :)
Congrats :D so happy for you x am 6 days late I have been having cramps and loads of creamy watery cm :( am hoping this is my month x I have had really sharp pains in my nipples and they seem to be sticking out more x am going to take a test this Friday x but what do use think ? Pregnant or not x
Well here is my update:
AF started yesterday :(     tomorrow will start my 4th round of clomid but its 100mg this time instead of 50mg    Did blood work and i did ovulate :)    The doctor told me that this is all normal n not to worry.  He said probably after taking the round of 100mg I will be expecting soon.  I sure hope he is right.  Everyone please keep you fingers crossed for me please and in your prayers
Thank you! :)

They sound like good symptoms.. If you're 6 days late then I'd test with a first response... I got a blazing positive test with the first response when I was 12 dpo.. Not even late for AF.. Do if you are pregnant, it should show positive by now :)

Good luck!! :)
Awww hun.. Don't be upset.. It's a numbers game lol you will catch that eggie soon! :)
I went for my scan last week & he was perfect.. Kicking and bouncing around... I am now 14w3d.. Don't know when my next scan is but apparently the hospital sends me a letter with my next appointment when I'll be around 18-20 weeks lol so far away!!

The OB even said at the scan that he thinks 80% boy!!! I used the intelligender pee test & that said boy too & the ring test said boy so I am pretty sure I am having a boy! Lol I just know it... :)