White creamy EWCM at 6dpo? Is there something wrong?
Hello ladies.. Sorry if this is TMI, I am new to this site so please be nice! Haha :)

I am TTC baby #1
I am currently 6 dpo today as I am charting my cycles through FF.
I ovulated on CD16, this was confirmed with a +opk on CD15 & a very very dark +opk on CD16 and I also had very bad ovulation pain on CD16 (it's normal for me as I can feel it on 1 side only every single month but it varies from side to side)
Anyways, me & my partner Bd'd on CD's 14, 16 & 17 which is okay but not the best I know haha

I am 6 dpo now and I have had this white creamy ewcm and I never get that.. Ever! I think their maybe something wrong..?
When I was at 3-4 dpo, I was getting white creamy snot like cm with a yellowy tinge to it but that's gone now..

I can't possibly be ovulating now as I took another opk and it's was negative.. & I had all my normal ovulation symptoms so I know I have ovulated..

Sorry for TMI but I have tried googling and I'm not getting much info.. Can someone please help?

Thank you :)
Ooooo that's a good sign! I have everything crossed for you :)
I had mild cramping here & there and a day before I was due for my period it was pretty intense pain and then I took a test and a BFP! Lol

I am now 6 weeks pregnant & go for my first scan in a week.. Can't wait! I hope everything is okay with bub.. :)

Please keep me posted.. I really hope you get your BFP :)
well i got my blood work and the doctor said i did ovulate and now i am just waiting to see if i actually get my cycle on the 20th which i hope i do not.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  I did take one of them clear blue weeks test but i dont think that they are right.  It suppose to show if u are atleast a 1-2, 2-3, or better.  I jus hope and pray i dont see my cycle and that i am prego.  I will definerly keep u posted and i hope i get a BFP this time around.  Thanks for listening. :)
oh and CONGRATS to u on u being 6 weeks!!!!!
Ohh that's heaps good.. At least you confirmed that you ovulated!! :)
Those digital tests are not as sensitive as the first responses..
The digitalis test about 50miu of hcg where as the first responses test about 10-25miu.. So just a bit of a tip.. I wouldn't use the digitalis until you get a positive on another test.. :)

No problems, I really hope you get your BFP, keep me posted!

Thank you!! I'm so exiting :)
Excited** lol
should i wait to see if i miss my period before i test or wat?   I think im jus really anxious...not sure if that is good or bad
If your period are due on the 20th, you can take the test now.  my hcg level was 7 and i did the digital test and i got positive.  is better to use the one with the line if you test now.  

what was your progestrone level?    
the doctor just told me that i had a very good ovulation number but didnt give me an exact number.  Im going to go and buy a test that shows the lines today instead of trying to take another one of those clear blue that show by the weeks.  I think that they really dont work.   But it might still be to eatly to test since my period is suppose to start on the 20th even though its only 2 days away........hoping and praying for not period!!!! :)
Ohhhh that sounds heaps promising!!! Heaps of sticky baby dust to you!!

Have you got any symptoms??

As for the pregnancy tests, everyone is different.. I was using Internet cheapies and if you look at my photos on my profile you will see that a day before my period was due, the line on the Internet cheapie (green one) that it was so very faint & then I took a pharmacy brand one and the line was still very faint but definitely there..

Then 2 days later I took a first response and it was blazing positive & then I took a digital which said pregnant 2-3.. So I don't think it would have been positive if I took it a day before my period but some women do take the digi's early & they get a BFP.. Everyone is different tho haha remember to use FMU!!! And good luck! Keep us posted :)

I go for my 7 week scan in 5 days so I will update how everything goes.. I hope everything is okay :)
the level have to be about 15.  It might take a couple round of clomid for you to work since sounds like you haven't been ovulating.

You will get pregnant eventually if you don't get too obsessive with this whole process.  Good luck!
so on friday night i had a lil bit of pink spotting after intecourse and this morning when i wiped it was tiny bit of pink and brown but still no monthly and it should have started yesterday :)   took preg test on sat but was negative       talked with nurse today and she said it coule b 2 things:  either bout to start my period and its a lillate or either i am prego and im gettin early signs of it     i have had a sickening feeling off n on the last 2-3 days and my nipples are a lil sore to the touch....im jus goin to stop thinking bout it and go from there.....but she said if i still havent seen my period in 2 weeks to take another test and then they would do blood work on me    n thanks NaeeB n azndoraemon
Ohhh that sounds promising.. I had 1 brownish spot on my underwear at 10 dpo & then 2 days later at 12 dpo I got a very very very faint line on my internet cheapie and went on to get darker lines! So I guess I implanted at 10 dpo.. & your period is a day late which is promising too but yes.. I'd wait a couple more days, not 2 weeks to take a first response because those tests are very accurate..

I really hope you get your BFP & no problems.. I found me posting on this site was the best thing because I had help and I got to share my very first BFP with someone so I really hope it has helped you..

Don't get too discouraged if you get AF because at least you have ovulated & know that clomid is working for you! There's always next month to catch that eggie! Haha :)

Keep me posted!! I'll let you know how my scan goes on Friday, I'll be 7 weeks + 1 day pregnant :)
Well to update u i woke up this morin and AF is now here :(   not gonna let it get me down though because ill start tkaing my second round of clomid on Thursday.  I hope my second round really works. I have heard some people say it takes a couple of rounds but im not gonna stress it.   Do u have a facebook?
lil more of an update.....just went to bathroom n its barely there.....im like wat n the world.....?!?!?!?!?!?!?
What's barely there? Blood?
yea barely blood n jus a spot or 2 today
Hmmm usually implantation bleeding is just a one time thing... I don't know what your experiencing, maybe the start of your period? Sorry I don't know lol :(
I was on clomid in June for the first time although I don't have problem with ovulation.  I just did it for an experience but I can tell you alot of these symptoms you mentioned may be caused from clomid.

I did ovulate in June because of the positive opk and blood test but I did not intercourse that much and I can tell you why.  I was having alot of pelvic pain and it was so uncomfortable.  My boobs were so sore and back pain and headaches etc...  i thought i was pregnant because when i was pregnant in Jan, i only did one pregnancy test.  I just knew my body.  In June clomid tricked me.    

No more clomid for me because i couldn't even have sex and i just got a positive opk today.  

I think your period will be coming soon, clomid delay it too.  Use opk next cycle to track down the fertile day and once you get positive, count 7 days from that and go in for progesterone test.  The levels need to be at least 15, drs sometimes say you ovulate when you actually didn't.  Get the results next time =)
update:
looks like i had my period starting on tuesday and a lil on wedneday    i started my second round of clomid today      keeping my fingers crossed sumin will happen soon      how long did it take for u to get pregnant?
In Jan - i just got pregnant just like that and it was stress free.  no tracking and only did one pregnancy test but then mc just like that.

I decided to let my body heal so didn't want to try until June (but darn i missed my ovulation day last cycle).  I know I will get pregnant very soon.

I recommend you take medroxyprogestrone next cycle to induce your period because it sound like it's very light.  Is good to have a real flow for ovulation to work (makes stronger egg) but take clomid too.  How long have you been trying?    
Aww well hun.. At least you have got the next cycle to try catch that egg!!
I used fertilaid & I got pregnant in the first month of using it.. I just started the second bottle & I got a BFP but I know you didn't have a good experience with it but it worked for me..

I really hope you get your BFP next time around.. TTC is very hard sometimes but it will happen..

I go for my 7 week scan today in 2 hours time.. I'm so excited.. I hope everything is okay with my little jelly bean..
I'm 7 weeks & 1 day :)
You will be fine but all you see is probably a sac since is too early.  Is best to have the first scan at between 8 and 12 weeks.  Drs here normally don't do scan at 7 weeks.
Well I saw my little jelly bean!!!! The heart beat is at 125 BPM.. And I even got to see it flickering :)

My doc wanted me to go at 7 weeks to do measurements & to make sure it's growing in the right spot (and he is!!!)

I don't know when my next scan is but I remember she said after I have my 7 week scan, she'll get me to go for my 9 week one :)
that is awesome u got to hear the heartbeat.....i jus called and left a message for the nurse to call me back reduarding eveyhting and to let her know i only had a very light period that was about 2 days.  Ima see if she can tell me what my ovulation number was......wat is the number it should atleast be?
aww =)  any morning sickness?
when you are on clomid the number should be 15.  

do you have a history of irregular period?  
Hmm I've had some symptoms.. Deffs morning sickness but no throwing up.. Just nauseous..
My exhaustion has come down, boobs are still a little tender, I had a metallic taste in my mouth yesterday, hungry more often, need to pee heaps!, feel like I'm dehydrated and drink so so so much water lol so that's probably why I'm going to the bathroom more.. But that's about it.. I've also gained a little bit of wait but it's worth it :)
My period have been irregular for a lil while now but im gonna stop stressing the pregnancy thing and just let it happen. I just finished my second round of clomid today so jus gonna do the every other day of having sex and just relax.  I think that my main thing right now is that i have been trying so hard and i jus need to relax.
Yeh that's a good idea, if it's meant to be, it will be..

Good luck!! :)
thank u   keepin my fingers crossed!!
UPDATE:
So I got my AF again this month :( and I will start my 3rd round of Clomid tomorrow.  I go back to the doctor on Sept 9th and see what he tells me to do from there.  Im starting to get discouraged......but i have a son that will be 6 on 9/22 so i know i can have kids but what is wrong with me now?   Feeling really sad
Sorry that you had to start your 3rd round of clomid.  I hope this time you will ovulate.  I think you are still lucky to have one baby, some people can't have any.  Take it easy and hope you will have baby #2 soon.  
it seems i have been ovulating the other 2 times jus havent gotten pregnant yet....i hope i will have baby #2 soon also but u r right   i am very lucky to have my 5 yr old now      thanks for encouraging words
Let me know the updates on Sept 9th.  Do you know why you haven't gotten pregnant while you did ovulated?  What were the two results of the progesterone test? I'm curious to know the numbers.  
Hello ladies, long time no talk! Haha

Aww well hun, I'm sorry it didn't happen this month but hopefully next month is the month, as previously said, at least you have 1 :)

Let me know how you go in September! :)

I go for my next scan next week when I'll be 12w5d :))
I'm currently 11w2d & haven't had any scans or anything since 7 weeks.. I hope everything is going okay with bub..

I'll let you ladies know how I go :)
When i go in september I am going to find out what my numbers were     i have been told by some that it can take time to get pregnant after having a mirena in for 4 1/2 years without AF.
I will let you know how it goes in September.  I have stopped trying to be so anxious and just let it happen when it happens.  Glad things are still going good with your pregnancy :)
Oh yes.. It would definitely take sometime for you to get pregnant after not having AF for so long.. Your body must be getting use to things..

My sister tried for 5 years to conceive my nephew (not trying to scare you!) but she had the rod in her arm & took 5 years for her to get pregnant..
Her doc told her it was because of the rod making her cycles so irregular...

Please let me know how you go!
Sometimes I don't feel pregnant.. Like I have no symptoms now.. Just sore boobs lol but not as sore as they were..

Hopefully little jellybean is all good & moving around when I see him in 6 days :))
I can tell my body is getting use to things.  The last 3 days I have been having some cramping in my legs and where my ovaries are at so maybe this is a real good sign.  This is my week/weekend to ovulate from what my tracker and doctor said with counting my days.  Who knows.....maybe this will be my month to get pregnant.  If its not, I will just leave it in the hands of the man up above and he will make it happen when it is suppose to.  Im keepin my fingers crossed though.  Glad your pregnancy is going good.  I still have a doctor appointment on Sept 9th and will let you know what he says then.
What was your bbt chart look like?  I got +opk on day 14 (Aug 29th) and from the beginning I got clear cm then lotion like texture then sticky thick mucus and now it's yellowish.  I don't think I ovulated based on my bbt not rising.  

Aww that's really good, I am glad you are noticing the changes :)

It will happen when you least expect it lol I really didn't think it was month & that it would be like every other month.. And I was so shocked with my BFP.. It's better when it's a surprise! Haha :) best of luck!
Hello!

Unfortunately, I didn't chart my bbt.. I only charted my cm & opk's & just ovulation pains as I knew when I ovulated due to the pain..

My cm was always creamy/lotion type & a couple of stages it had a yellow tinge to it.. I also had egg white sometimes too.. Then at 10dpo I had a spot of brown blood and I hoped it was implantation bleeding.. I took a test at 11dpo & it was neg then at 12dpo I got my first very faint BFP so I must have implanted at 10dpo...

Are you having the same stuff?! I hope this is your month!! :)

I got to see bubba.. He's all healthy & kicking.. It was awesome to see..
I asked the OB if he could tell the sex he said said it's really early but he'd bet BOY! Which is what I want lol but I wouldn't mind a girl.. As long as it's healthy but I just know he's a boy.. I've had the feeling since day for haha :)
Congrats :D so happy for you x am 6 days late I have been having cramps and loads of creamy watery cm :( am hoping this is my month x I have had really sharp pains in my nipples and they seem to be sticking out more x am going to take a test this Friday x but what do use think ? Pregnant or not x
Well here is my update:
AF started yesterday :(     tomorrow will start my 4th round of clomid but its 100mg this time instead of 50mg    Did blood work and i did ovulate :)    The doctor told me that this is all normal n not to worry.  He said probably after taking the round of 100mg I will be expecting soon.  I sure hope he is right.  Everyone please keep you fingers crossed for me please and in your prayers
Thank you! :)

They sound like good symptoms.. If you're 6 days late then I'd test with a first response... I got a blazing positive test with the first response when I was 12 dpo.. Not even late for AF.. Do if you are pregnant, it should show positive by now :)

Good luck!! :)
Awww hun.. Don't be upset.. It's a numbers game lol you will catch that eggie soon! :)
I went for my scan last week & he was perfect.. Kicking and bouncing around... I am now 14w3d.. Don't know when my next scan is but apparently the hospital sends me a letter with my next appointment when I'll be around 18-20 weeks lol so far away!!

The OB even said at the scan that he thinks 80% boy!!! I used the intelligender pee test & that said boy too & the ring test said boy so I am pretty sure I am having a boy! Lol I just know it... :)
I sure do hope it is soon!!!!  Glad everything is going good for you.  Im now taking clomid 100mg so we shall see wat happens
Hello all! I just browsed through all these posts. I felt like I could relate to several of them. First things first, congrats Naeeb on your pregnancy! My husband and I got pregnant last year after 3 months of trying, but miscarried in April 2013 at 11 weeks along. It was hard. Still is. I had a fibroid the size of a grapefruit insde that could have been a contributing factor to my miscarriage (space was an issue) so I made the decision to to have that monster removed in June 2013. We were told to wait at least 3 months to try again. Here we are, a year later and no success but we are still hopeful. Recently started seeing a fertility specialist. Running some tests to rule out some things. We were told IUI might work for us. I just don't know though, seems like it could be a waste of $. We haven't crossed that bridge yet. My reg gyno gave me clomid when I asked for it to see if it would increase our chances. Now that several months have passed after my surgery, I have a 28-30 day cycles, am pretty consistant and regular. The last time I had a longer cycle was end of March at 32 days. I am now at 33 days and no sign of period. Just cramping here and there. I am roughly 4 days late. I usually spot 1-2 days before my period...Nothing! Took some time off from fully charting on fertility friend to get a break, only tracking my period and days we ttc. So technically I don't know how many dpo I am. I usually ovulate 15-17 days in my cycle though. Took a test this morning because it's not like my cycle to be late especially within the past several months. NEGATIVE. Eh oh well. Still waiting for one or the other. If I start my period soon, I think I'll go for the clomid and keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't screw anything up inside and can only increase our chances (even though I ovulate/have periods monthly). Good Luck to EVERYONE!
hello... new on here but have been reading all the posts. I have been ttc for 1 year at 32 years old. I am 6dpo today and have been feeling tired and bloated. I swear its all in my mind as I believe its way too early to feel anything. confused and anxious.

Kay
well i got up to two days late and on day 3 i woke up and saw af :(   i start my second round of clomid 100mg tomorow to make my 5th round of clomid    i think i might just be trying to hard or something    i already have a 6 yr old so i know i can have kids   i go back for my check up on oct 30th to see what the next step of clomid or what he wants to to      someone told me to try clomid and metformin together......has any of yall heard to try this together?