Will I become pregnant if...?
Good morning,

I know this might be a silly question but I would really like to know and to be sure.
My significant other and I fancy to have vigorous foreplay and we can tend to go into places that offer the most comfort and privacy (other than a bedroom.) We were in a swimming pool and we were about to get steamy and spicy but we were afraid if the sperm in his ejaculate would travel in my vagina (without any penetration or genital contact). If he were to ejaculate in the water, would the chlorine in the swimming pool kill his sperm? What if it isn't heavily chlorinated? I know usually sperm arent THAT mighty but we get so paranoid.

I also acknowledge the fact that only genital conact or penetration could result in pregnancy, but I become so worried and unsure if they're leeway's, such as if he ejaculated close to my vagina in the water..

We seriously do not want children, (an extremely major risk to my health) and we are currently looking for permanent forms of birth control.

I am currently not on any birth control medication and a healthy virgin. (If that helps)

(This is about foreplay in the pool NOT sex, just to make that clear, I do not plan on having sex)

We use forms of birth control and take many pre-cautions to avoid pregnancy everywhere else. We just want to be sure about the pool

Thank you very much to whoever can help us!!

~Princess Saturn
There are clothes on in the pool generally, and unless there was vaginal contact with his penis without clothing, no.
---Note I am not exactly trying to concieve, This was in the Women's Health forum after the Sexual health forum wasnt exactly helping.. I guess someone moved it, sorry!--