brownish spotting.
My fiance and i have been ttc and My period was from july 9th to 14th thos month shorter than normal,  and i woke up at 3am because i had to go to the bathroom and when i wiped thete was brown on the toilet paper. Iv never had this before and was reading a ton of posts on what it could be b
But wanted to get opinions if its possible early sign of pregnancy?  If so how soon before i shpuld take a test? I took one 2 days ago for ***** and giggles and it came back negative.
Well, brown blood is old blood.  Most women get this spotting from time to time.  It could be an early sign of pregnancy but it is almost too early since you just had your period.  Don't take tests early as it is just a waste of money.  Wait until either the day your period is due or spend extra money on an early detection test and test a couple of days before it is due.  Try not to read much into it as TTC is a roller coaster.  Most women would have no symptoms and especially going to the bathroom at night when just basically having an egg implant.  Symptoms of pregnancy normally don't start until around week 6 or 7 into pregnancy.  good luck
I am 20 and I am still a virgin. I think am ready but my friends told me it will heart and I will bleed and I am really scared I don't want him to hate me when he knows I am still virgin. Pls help me for advice by the way he is 29 thank you