decidual bleeding
Has anyone on here ever experienced decidual bleeding? Were you on birth control when you got pregnant or no? How long did the decidual bleeding last? Was it off and on? Did it feel like you had your period? How long was it before you realized you were pregnant? Was the rest of your pregnancy ok, or was it complicated all throughout? Any other info you can give me on decidual bleeding...? Did you have a history of complicated pregnancies? (ie. i had a molar pregnancy that started in november that was found in late january, and i had a D&C in early February to remove it.) Please, I really want information from people with past experience with this! Thank you!
fyi if you have never heard of decidual bleeding i read it is sometimes and uncommon term and some doctors refer to it as first trimester bleeding or early pregnancy bleeding.. but it is NOT implantation bleeding.