extreme hunger
i am 9 weeks along, and just recently at the beginning of this week n(the 19th) i woke up feeling extremely hungry. However, at the same time all of a sudden, it seems like I can hardly eat anything, because it makes me feel nauseous, especially hot food.. but the thing is i am hungry basically ALL the time. I wake up in the middle of the night especially hungry, and in the morning when I wake up I am so hungry that I feel lightheaded and/or shaky. I eat something, and it satisfies me for 30 mins - an hour at the most before I am feeling starving again. I usually have to eat slowly and force the food down with a drink between every few bites. Sometimes I try to fill up on drinks or ice so I am not overeating, and plus like I said most food makes me feel nauseous even to smell it. I don't know what to do.. is anyone else or has anyone else faced this? Why did it just randomly come on and how long will this last??? It is nearly unbearable, especially when I wake up in the morning and am feeling like I can barely walk to the kitchen to even fix myself some food I am feeling so hungry. I also start feeling really tired if i don't eat.
i know i said i am 9 weeks, but i will be 10 on friday. just wanted to add that in case it makes a difference to anyone.