Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
husband crumbles under pressure HELP

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

husband crumbles under pressure HELP

My Husband And I Have Been Trying actively For A Year With tracking And Charting But Never Had Protected Sex In The 7 Years We've Been Together So We've Done a Cycle Of clomid And One Cycle Of Femara. The Problem Is We Are Very Close And Very Honest And By My Telling Him Everything, I'm Inadvertently Pressuring Him And Sure Enough The Closer We Get To Possible Ovulation Time, He Can't perform. I'm Totally FrustratEd And Even Tried ToInclude Fun Activities AndThings To Take Away The Stress. What Do I Do ToTake Away The PressurE So We Can Just Have Sex?