Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
i just want to know

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

i just want to know

Has anyone had a psychic reading and have they told you that your pregnant or your gonna be soon because i was told by a psychic before i concieved my daugther that i would get pregnant and I did and now I got an email today this morning saying this what do you think it mean please help if you can  if you had a simliar reading to this  

1. A major change is heading your way. The runes tell me that this is something that will not take you completely by surprise – you have been waiting for change in this area of your life, or you have seen the signs leading up to it. But you will not be expecting the proportions of this shift. It can be related to your love life or to your financial life,- either way, it will be something important to you. You need to be careful, not to let things spiral out of your control. The change in itself is good, but you need to stay in control of all its consequences.

2. A new beginning – this may signal a new life or a new phase of life, a new beginning for you. Are you expecting news of a pregnancy? Because this new life may either have literal meaning or it could be a metaphor. I’ve already mentioned the big shift that you should be expecting. The change may be so big that it may leave you feeling like your whole life has changed. Events like these may be confusing, you may be tempted to resist them at first, but if you learn how to make them work in your favor, they may be the best thing that ever happened to you. But my pregnancy test line was abit darker but still faint thow today if you look at my other posts you can see what i ment
I was told by a physic that I would be pregnant when I came home from holidays and I done a test and he was right
helm85 is that wahat it says in the email above do you think and do you know any psychics that do free pregnancy readings  and can you remember his name hun
I put my friends name in there by accidently i cant spell