late and negative tests, symptoms, pregnant, or?
I had my period on February 1, 2012, and I ovulated positive test on February 15th. that was good news!
However on March 19th, and no period and I have had three negative pregnancy tests. I took first one on March 5th, then March 12th, and last one was March 19th. Since March 3rd, I been having cramps, tender breasts, and feeling REALLY tired and exhausted. I thought this is for sure period symptoms. Nope, nothing yet. I have missed a period before due to stress, or other things. Also normally if I am late and period is supposed to come, after being intimate with husband, it causes the period to start. But no, nothing. recently too, someone made a fresh batch of coffee, and normally I LOVE the smell, but i could not stand it and felt sick. I dont know if my mind if playing tricks on me or what.
So I am thinking I am just super late? However I am going crazy because there may be chance I am pregnant too, and then want to make sure I am doing the right things for in case I am pregnant. (eating right, no roller coasters, not sleeping on stomach... etc). Its hard not to think about it every time I go to the restroom! I am thinking of taking test this weekend and if stll negative and no cycle go to the doctor and do blood test. we shall see.. Does everyone have these symptoms for pregnancy, or it can be for period too? or everyone is different. Normally I get these symptoms a week or two before a period, but not for almost a month. so its just strange right now.