Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
me and my boyfriend want a baby

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

me and my boyfriend want a baby

Im 35 have 4 kids but my boyfriend doesn't have any kids we been together for 2 years and we really wants to be a dad we been trying for about 7 months i hoping this month is our lucky month 9 days will tell i hope wish me luck i really need it right now any suggestions
It's hard to do but try not to stress and focus on it too much. Most of my friends who tried to get pregnant did so when they stopped trying... with that being said I never had to try so it's easy for me to say... just remember everything happens for a reason, now you might not know why youre not pregnant yet but in due time it will or won't happen to bring u and yours the most happiness... stay positive.