Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
ovulation test

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

ovulation test

Hello all
am on clomid 100 mg trying to conceive and taking ovulation test regularly . so my ovulation test was negative the day before yesterday morning but  i tested positive yesterday morning ( on first response ovulation test and top care ovulation test ) and it was clearly positive
I retook it today morning and it was negative !
so  is it normal to have a positive ovulation test only for one day ? does that indicate that I ovulate  today ?
The LH is only there for 12 hours but some go longer to 48 hours.  Once you get the positive on the opk you can stop because the LH will just disspear since the 12 hours might be during when you are sleeping.

Just so you know when you get the positive on the opk - it means you have LH but it doesn't mean you will have an egg coming down.  This happened to me in May.