period 5 days late, but spotting only when wiped
My period was supposed to come on Friday the 16th, but it never did. I tested on the 17th and a few days later with dollar store HPT, both were negative. The second one had a faint line on it, but I am pretty sure it was an evaporation line. I have been really bloated ever since just before my period, sore breasts, especially right now. The bloating has gone down but I have also been extremely hungry lately, and been getting headaches. Last night suddenly around 8 PM, I thought my period had started because I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was blood on the tissue; however it was extremely minuscule. Later that night I had intercourse because the flow was not heavy or even noticeable. It was unprotected, but he used the pull out method. (I know not a real acurate method). Afterward, when I went to the bathroom and wiped it was the same very very light pink blood on the tissue. I slept with a pad on thinking my period would start, but this morning when I woke up there was still nothing on it, and there was a more brownish pink blood when i wiped, but just a tiny dot. What could this be????  
do you guys think this could have been late implantation bleeding? maybe i ovulated later than expected? still no sign of bleeding or any other form of period since the few hours of spotting; however i have felt extremely crampy every night since, and it feels exactly like I am on my pd yet there is none.
I guess it's possible you O'd late and that this is implantation bleeding. Have you tested with a FRER? I don't think those get evap lines so if you saw a line on that you'd know it was real.
no I haven't tested yet since the 19th, because I decided I would wait til the weekend just in case my pd is being really funny
i just tested again with accu-clear and it was very faint but it was positive!

exclamation point yes, but am i excited? i don't know. i'm really nervous actually..
I can understand being nervous - I really want to get pregnant but I know once it actually happens I will also be scared to death! I think once it really sinks in and you have time to get used to the idea of being pregnant, you'll start getting really excited :) Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!
thank you! i'm going to make an appointment hopefully for sometime next week to test at the doctors, etc.

good luck to you too, *baby dust*
Congrats! I can see being nervous, as much as I want it I think I will be scared to death when it finally happens. It's going to be so great, enjoy every minute of it.
unless the tests were faulty (possible, they were blue ink...) then i miscarried because my period just randomly came one full force today when i woke up. ughhhhhhh
aww I'm sorry - it's possible it was a false positive - I've heard many complaints about the blue dye tests leaving evap lines. you might want to go to the doc just in case it was a miscarriage though.
I took two blue dye tests and both of them had been faint positives. If it was a miscarriage I would have only been 5 weeks.. so I don't think you need doctor's care for that since a lot of women don't even know yet at 5 weeks they are pregnant and would assume it to be their period.

idk.. i have a doctor's appointment for friday though to get a TB test so maybe i'll bring it up.
So sorry to hear. A few days after I got my BFP I got AF too. It was terrible. You know you can get pregnant though so that's a good thing. Just bring it up to your doctor but I wouldn't be too concerned. Especially if this is the first time it's happened. It's more common than many people think.
I had period January 7 and it lasted 5 days.... Then I had unprotected sex like a week afterwards but he didn't "come" at all. It's February 17 and my period Is late, and I've had pinkish stuff when I wipe and when I went to the bathroom the next time nothing was on my pad but when I wiped it was Alot of blood. NOTHING is on my pad.... Keep in mind that I'm 14 and my periods are "supposed" to be irregular.... is this like....... Normal? I'm kinda scared.....
I am 24 I was pregnant in Feb was due Nov 2012 n at 10 wks lost my baby.. my husband and I tried a yr n half n finally got prego. I started on my honey moon in June... I was due again July 17 now i am 5 days late... Week before I was due I spotted lite pink when I wiped, been feeling not quite myself... Took a $0.88 test from Walmart n it said negative. We want another baby but full term this time, that would have been our first baby. I don't know what to do... Did I maybe take it too early? Is it possible that the spotting was implantation bleeding or I was fertilized n its too early to show up on test?
What did the dr office say? I'm having the same results. I am worried. This isn't normal for me.