Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
question on secret pregnancy! !

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

question on secret pregnancy! !

So taking a survey kind of..

I want another baby but I'm thinking of keeping it a secret when I get pregnant. I only want my husband and my kids to know. Is that wrong?

I live in a different state then mine and my husband's family so it wouldn't be hard.

Pros and cons is what I'm really asking here.

Not pregnant right now just thinking!!
We kept ours a secret from most until 20 weeks once we knew absolutely everything was ok with baby after anatomy scan.  It was awesome because it made it go faster.  As soon as others know they always ask if you are ok and lots of questions etc and treat you different.  When your kinda hiding it you just go on as normal and take it all in your stride. I personally don't like how a lot of ppl can get offended because you didn't tell them lol.
Thats fine its not everyones business how u plan your family. Only u ur husband and kids are entitled to know :)
I didn't tell my ex's mom until my son was here lol then I was like surprise