still trying to conceive
w'ere using calendar method, ovulation tracker and all that stuff but still we cant make it :(
Its bc youre obsessive over trying. STOP trying. I promise. I did 2yrs of all that and nothing. The FIRST time I hooked up for the sake of just wanting a good all out bone, I got pregnant :) anyone will tell you once you stop obsessing and getting upset each month after month and you quit beating yourself up bam it happens :) just relax and enjoy the ride... you know what I mean lol.
Give it some time. It can take years for some couples. Don't stop trying, but relax and have fun. Take the apps and methods out of the picture for awhile and just enjoy yourself. My gyno said the best way to get pregnant naturally is to eat right, take prenatal vitamins, and have sex every other day from day 10 to 20 of your cycle.
im just worried cause im already 31.  but thanks for your comments. i appreciate it.