Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
trying to get prego

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

trying to get prego

After u take a ovulation test how long should u wait b4 having sex?
Once the test showed I was ovulating, we got busy. I think the longest we waited was during a work day. I tested in the morning & had to wait till we got off work.
I suggest testing sooner in your cycle & not follow the instructions on the box because when we followed the instructions, we didn't get pregnant. It wasn't until I decided to test right after my period ended & found that my 1st day of ovulation was day 9. Once I figured out my most fertile days, we got pregnant.