Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
ttc #1!

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

ttc #1!

Me and my fiance are ttc #1!! This month is going to be our first go around. Last month we thought i was pregnant beccause i was 2 weeks late, and I'm never late! So after a bunch of talking about it we have decided to try. I have pcos and endo. I'm honestly a little scared of what's going to happen and if i even can get preg..  .any advice ladies ?!
Congrats on the decision. I was diagnosed w/PCOS after a year of trying w/my husband. What medications are you on for your PCOS? Metformin is great for regulating periods and preventing cysts from forming, you just have endure a short period of gastrointestinal issues. I'm on my first round of clomid this month and feeling positive. The best advice I can give you is to relax and keep yourself healthy.wishing lots of luck and baby dust.