Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
tubal ligation reversal in south africa

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

tubal ligation reversal in south africa

Hi, im 43  & had a tubal ligation done when i was 27. Who is south africa is expert on performin this surgery and what is the cost thereof? Does medical aid pay?..

After the op, how soon can one fall pregnant...

Is it safe to fall pregnant at my age, even though im physically and mentally healthy.

thank you
nish
hi how are u i have a question i just joined and was wondering im 41 iahd my tubes tied with clamps 20 years ago as of now i have missed a period and have a urinary tract and also milk from my breast do u hink its possible i could be pregnant or my tubes may have come untied im very concerned  thankyou my name is lisa
Hi ! I am 37 and had a sterilization in 2005/6 and now i want a reversal.....what is the cost and my chances of falling pregnant before I turn 40?
Cost depends on where you are.  You would have to work through your Dr. or an RE depending on where you are in the world.  As for chances of success...again, much can depend on how the procedure was done.  This is a difficult question for anyone in this room to answer as there are many variables.  It is probably a question better asked of your Dr.   Good luck to you.
Hi I'm 32 and had my tubes tied after my second child in 2009, I'm now married and my husband and I want a baby , is there a Doctor that can help us in Durban?