Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
watery mucus long after ovulation?

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

watery mucus long after ovulation?

Hello. I'm a bit new here. I also frequent another trying to conceive board. I posted a question over there and didn't get a response yet. Thought I'd try my luck over here too! So I'm sitting here at 9 dpo, of course completely overanalyzing any cramp, ache, or symptom that might mean something lol!  Based on my last few (very irregular) cycles, I tend to start my period at 10 dpo...so, tomorrow. Just now (sorry if TMI) I wiped and found a huge amount of very watery cervical mucus. Does this mean anything at all? I've always found that I become very dry before my period starts and would expect to be that way now. I put the symptom in on Fertility Friend (http://***********************/home/3246fd) and now all of a sudden it looks like it might want to recalculate my ovulation day, though my temps have all very much agreed that I ovulated 9 days ago! Any ideas? Thanks for looking!
Hi Emma! I am also new on this board and i am on the EXACT boat like you! I had a missed miscarriage 1st of April and my cycles have been extremely irregular (only had 1 period 7 weeks after d&c and now i am expecting my 2nd) so i ma not sure when i ovulated. I use opk but never get a positive but if i go by the darker the line ever gor i must have ovulated 9 days ago. Yesterday and today i ve been having loads of white/clear discharge and i really do hope this is a sign although i havent experienced anything else and a test yesterday was negative.
Anyhow, although i would love to hear from others as well, let me tell you that with my son i got loads of discharge as well. I was so wet down there (sorry TMI) that i kept running every 5 minutes expecting to see my period. It didnt show up! So thumps up! (of course i did have other symptoms as well so i cant be 100%)!
Baby dust to us! Let me know how it goea
hi i am experiencing exactly the same thing as you. i had a positive ovulation test last week 16th and again on the 17th. now a week later today 24th and yesterday im getting this white/clear discharge. i really dont understand it as i thought that was a sign of ovulation. its really stressing me out as im hoping to be pregnant to. im expecting a period 29th. i really dont know what to think. does anyone know if you can get white/clear discharge week after ovulation, can you get the same in very early pregnancy before periods due.
please help
and good luck emma and everyone else trying to concieve (conceive).xxx
Hey ladies, I know exactly what you are talking about. I get that also, a few days before AF usually. It isn't quite as thin and stretchy as EWCM though. It does look ALOT like it though and so I started paying alot of attention and it is just a bit different with me. It is clear and stretchy, but thicker sort of. It is so hard to explain!
Good luck to you all!
I have the same thing going on!  Did any or all of you ladies find out you were pregnant?