Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
welcome girls!!!

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

welcome girls!!!

hi girls, this is our new private forum!  i have been talking with harry from medhelp and he says that this is a semi private forum just for us to chat!!!  so, whenever you have any updates, post a question and we can start a conversation about it.  this will keep the chats shorter so it won't be as hard/long for us to open!  also, for those of you that don't have profiles set up, you can do that to and we can message eachother personally.  you can also add pictures, journals, etc.  

when i say semi private, that means that people can still find us if they come upon us thru a search engine, otherwise, i will be just us!  this is exciting!  i hope all is well with everyone!!!  
Hi!!!  I am so glad I found this thing as easily as I did.

How is everything going, krissyy?  Is your baby being good to you today?
All the other prego ladies:  I hope today is a great day for you all!  I know that I am batteling the pms monster...I got my annual year end review at work and it was actually pretty good, but I seem to be sweating the small stuff, the "areas of opportunity," as they call them...I've cried 2x's already today about it.  My hubby is going nuts lately b/c of my tenency to cry easily...do you cry this easily in pregnancy? :P  
If so, dh will have to grow a thicker skin... :D

I hope that baby dust lands on me soon and sticks. :)  *******and some to all*********
baby is being great!  haven't been sick since sunday!  horray!!!!  

your hubby is like mine!  pregnancy definitely has made me more weepy...not really grumpy or mean, just weepy...  hubby is having difficulty with it.  i tried to explain to him that it's the hormones, but i think he still struggles to understand that the silliest things make me cry...  so, that is definitely something that your dh will have to get used to!  my friends tell me it gets even worse right after you have the baby!

i am sure that you will gather some baby dust here...after all, that is the name of our new site! ;-)
Hi girls

This is great! thanks krissy for organising our own little comunity. i have been able to download my photo and update my profile and everything. katebud this new forum is luck for you and you will be joining us preggo ladies very soon i think. krissy so happy for you your sickness is subsiding! mine is worse than ever and i am finding everyday life very hard. especially with my 2 year old. i had my first scan on monday and my new official date is 14th sept. which outs me back a week but doc said baby was just too small to be a 12 weeker. i have to have another scan in 2 weeks to make sure it is growing properly with all the vomitting i am doing. good chance to get to see bub again anyway which is the only exciting thing for me so far. hope you continue to feel well and i will try to stay a little bit ore updated in our new community!!! baby dust to you katebud*******************************************
i am so sorry that you must go thru this sickness!  it was really hard for me and i can't imagine what you must be going thru!  and you say it lasts the whole 9 months for you???  is there anything that they can give you?  

that is exciting you get to see little jellybean again so soon.  are you going to find out the gender?  i get to see my jellybean next week when i get the nuchal scan.  i will also get my first pictures!
Had an ultrasound on tuesday and my official due date is sept 1st. Found out the placenta is going right across the front of my uterus..i wonder if i will feel any of the kicking????  The heartbeat is in the 170's. So, im thinking girl cause it is so high. my daughters was always high like that. and everyolne i know with boys was always in the 140's. I can ramble for days, but need to get taxes done.

On a better note..this new forum is so exciting...thank you for creating it!!!!
Hi Krissy,

Thank you for organizing this forum.Have a nice day.
WOW I loooovee this new forum! Its awesome! Thanks so much Krissy!!.....Im glad to hear your feeling better and your baby is being alot nicer to to you lol :)....Awwww im excited for you to see the baby again!! How are you doing as far as getting a tummy??.....I hope all is well hun!!!!!

Katebud , Yeah the crying gets worse , at least for me it did , im an emotional person as is but OMG  I cry ALL the time , in fact I cried for over 2 hours last nite , given I had a good reason in the beginning but by the end I didnt know why I was crying nor why I couldnt stop lol.....its Brutal.....so tell your man to get used too it lol.....the waterworks will happen over the smallest oddest things!!!

Ash94 , Your due the day after me :) How cool!!!! If we lived in the same town we might have been hospital buddies!! haha

Im gonna go look around the new forum and make a profile :)
Hi Everyone! Love the new forum! *does happy dance*

I saw the Dr again yesterday, got my second set of ultrasound photos- I'm supposed to be due Sept 10th according to my LMP, but the first ultrasound the Dr said Sept 17th. Yesterday he said the baby was a wee bit bigger than he first thought, almost by a whole week. But it pushed my due date to Sept 16th. So I don't know when. Lol.

The baby is doing great! So cute and wiggly in my belly. Looked like he was dancing. haha. My Dr is keeping close tabs on me, I've got another appt for the 28th and then the nuchal on the 3rd. Then another one on the 21st (I think) of March.

I'm still having naseua- no more vomiting though. Tired all the time, I feel like .. blah. I'm really testy, impatient with things that normally don't bother me. Going over speedbumps annoys the heck out of me, sometimes just hearing my boyfriend breathe makes me want to smother him with a pillow. Lol. But for the most part, I am trying to keep emotions under control.

I'm DYING for a RED BULL. I used to be seriously addicted. I used to drink 3 of the 17oz cans a DAY. My last red bull was the day I found out I was pregnant. That was like, almost 2 months ago. (I sound like I'm addicted, eh?) haha. I've been eating a lot of bagels and cream cheese, and cereal. Banannas too. I've been craving sweets like crazy. Brown sugar and cinamon, and chocolate.

Glad to hear that some of you are feeling better, and I hope you feel better soon the ones that don't. I think it's crazy how we were all ttc - then BAM- within weeks of each other...life does work in mysterious ways doesnt it?

I can't wait to get out of the first trimester so I can relax and feel better and enjoy the pregnancy a little more. Oh, and work is going much better. I had a sit down with my boss and cleared the air.
I love the new forum!  :-)

Ok girls, I have a quick question if anyone knows. Is it safe to drink Diet soda during pregnancy?? I did a bit of research and read the sweetner aspartame (sp?) is ok in moderation. But they used to say that about caffine too which now they are saying it ups your chances of having a miscarriage. I havent had any caffine since finding out I'm pregnant! No coffee, soda or chocolate!!  :-O
What do you girls think? I dont want to take ANY chances, maybe I just shouldn't drink it at all.

We haven't told anyone were expecting yet and yesterday my MIL tells us she had a dream the other night that she got a new grandbaby! She said it was a boy with blonde hair!    :-)
I can't wait to find out our babies gender, we already have a girls name picked out (we've had the name for years) but never came up with any boy names. Anyone else thinking about baby names yet?
Its hard to say about the diet pop.....I personally wouldnt just because they do say to avoid aspertame(sp)......I think if possible try to avoid it if you can in the first trimester and drink it in moderation after you begin your second trimester....I have taken a few sips of a regular pepsi since finding out I was pregnant....Its HARD to forget the taste of an ice cold pepsi lol.....But ive found switching to either Sprite or Gingerale if you crave a pop is better....no caffeine no aspertame.....Mmmm they make a Cranberry Gingerale which is great...AND it helped me with my morning sickness if I made it flat......The pop craving does get easier though.....Ive just started to always have bottles of Dasani water on hand and lots juice...but I crave Fruit so Fruit Juice is a must!!

We cant agree on names and the ones we do like our families HATE lol....so we've got to get a few more books and do some more narrowing down.....Boys names are HARD , I find the ones I like are WAY to common for my taste or names already in my family! lol......Good luck! with your search!! Books help! haha!
keeks/ash-i think you girls are the first and second due of the group--i think i am 3rd maybe?  they say between sept5-8.  maybe i will find out more on wed at the nuchal scan.

ask-i read that at 14-16 wks most start feeling their babies kick...however, some feel it earlier!  i keep hoping i will feel baby soon...i am just starting my 13th week.  so far all i feel is gas bubbles.

princess-never heard anything about diet coke, but definitely know to stay clear of the caffeine, or at least in moderation.  i would think that the diet coke would be the same way.  maybe just have some a time or two a week?  my hubby and i are opposites.  we agreed on a boys name, but are still dancing around girls names...
Are you not supposed to eat chocolate, really?

I've been eating it like crazy. Moreso than I used too anyhow. I've been craving Hot chocolate a lot- does that really cause miscarriage? When I asked my dr things I shouldnt eat, the only thing he mentioned was fish high in mercury (like tuna) he said to try to eat less than once a week. I asked about Deli meat and other things, he said no that I'm fine to eat what I can.

I keep having dreams about the baby too. I keep seeing it swimming around in my belly. Lol.

Also, is anyone else having a hard time sleeping? I CANNOT get comfortable enough to get any type of good rest. My Boyfriend bought me one of those Snugglie Maternity Body Pillows and it's not helping at this point. It's comfortable- but my lower back has so much pain in it- that no matter which way I lay Im in pain. I refuse to take even Tylenol as stubborn as that may sound, I just don't want to take a chance I guess. Is anyone else having this problem? Any remedies? I've tried baths, it doesnt really work seeing as how I am used to HOT baths and havent been able to since I got pregnant.
haha I eat mass amounts too!! glad to know im not the only one! I was really sick for about 72 hours and barely ate or drank anything , so im glad to have my appetite back :D.....Is there anything you just LOVE and cant get enough of?? lol....The Fish your doctor was talking about is like makeral(sp) , swordfish , shark....Its safe to eat things like Halibut or Cod and stuff.....Its actually good for you to eat some fish because it helps babys brain development :)......I read Deli meat isnt good , im just confused as to wether or not its like those gross packaged meats you find in the cold food section , or actual cooked sliced meat you get from the deli part??....I looovee Deli Turkey meat so im gonna ask my Doctor and make sure.....and your not supposed to eat Hot Dogs...but I cook mine until they are hotter than hot so I believe that is okay...

I have dreams too....but usually nightmares.....you have dreams of your baby swimming around? thats so cute!.....I have dreams of labour....all the time lol......TERRIFIED

Oh dude dont even talk to me about not sleeping.....its damn near impossible.....I hate nighttime for the soul fact of TRYING to get comfortable to sleep......Your having back ache too?? Okay GOOD cause mine is ALWAYS killing me....One thing ive found that helps , slightly anyways lol.....Is I lay on my left side...with a body pillow between my legs , but I think of curl up until I feel a bit less tension on my back....Its hard though and any sudden movement at night wakes me up and the problem starts all over again.....I refuse to take Tylenol too......I just try to suck it up.....sleep as much during the day.....by about 5am im sooo tired I just end up comfy and get about 4 hours un-interuppted sleep on a good night....and I try to sleep until at least noon or later to not be exhausted......Im still off work until the 5th so taking advantage of it completley lol....One thing for back aches too...get your man to almost like make fists and press with pressure on your lowerback and even go up and down and like roll down your spine.....feels sooo good....I really hope you get some relief too! if I find anything else that works i'll let you know :)
Okay that's reassuring. I'm not sure why I'm craving chocolates and sweets so much. I never used to pick up candy in the store - but now I cant help it. My appetite is so wishy washy.. sometimes I can eat, and others I just feel sick like I'm going to puke (like right now)

I havent really been craving any one thing majorly- probably cream cheese if I had to pick something. I want bagels or hand rolls with shrimp and cream cheese. Even the toaster strudels with cream cheese in them. I was craving a LOT of sweet corn a week or two ago. Blue otter pops, and brown sugar. Either in oatmeal or brown sugar pop tarts.

I heard about hot dogs, does that include corn dogs? I stood in line at Hot Dog on a stick the other day, then realized I didnt know if I could eat it. Bleh.

Ya, my dreams are like... in black and white. Like I'm watching the baby swim around and smile at me through an ultrasound or something. My boyfriend says he's having dreams that we're having a girl and in one dream ZOMBIES were after our kid so he was out killing them Resident Evil style. I dont know if you guys heard of Brianna Denison the girl that was raped and killed here in Reno. But my boyfriend said he dreamt last night that the person who killed her tried to hurt our daughter and he put a bullet in his head. He's having all these dreams about protecting our baby. Lol. But of course, he IS a cop so that's understandable I guess...

No, I'm not sleeping either. I've tried the left side thing, and my BF even bought me those maternity full body pillows.I just cant get comfy. There is always this pressure in my back that I cant get rid of that makes it hurt no matter which side I lay on. Not to mention I have to think my hips are spreading already- I'm having what feels like Arthritis or something in my hips. Anyone else getting this? Where it feels like I've been kicked in the sides and hips and everything is bruised.

I wish I could sleep til noon. Ugh. I didnt end up having the Dr take me out of work  yet. I figured I'd just keep going and stop when I got further along... I'd rather take more naps when I'm fatter and lugging my growing behind around that right now when I'm still tiny.

I have been getting pregnancy massages but it doesnt last...haha. Bleh. Man I dont feel so good. I have this constant rotten sour feeling in my stomach. Almost like I have diarehha coming at any second that never comes. ugh.
Last night I started getting a sore throat and its still lasting through today too! What can I do to soothe it and help it go away, like home remedies? I gargled with warm water & salt. Is there anything  else safe I can do to help? Thanks.
I would assume its still safe to suck on cough drops and just checking with a pharmacist (sp) about which cough medicines may be safe to take if any.....try drinking honey lemon tea or ginger tea ( ginger tea is a good one and as far as I know its safe....just buy some ginger like the actual root and cut it into slices , about 4-5 slices and put into a pot with water , boil and then add a little honey for sweetness....its not that good , but it does help!! and if you've got a bit of a sinus infection , it works even better!!....Good Luck! Just try to stick it out if you can without meds!! :)
Thanks so much hun, I will try that. Of all times to come down with a cold or something...bleek!
I hope they help because other than that I will try to ride it out for sure, I don't want to take any medication's. Thanks again!  :-)

With a cold you can take sudafed(regular..no pm or whatever) and robitussin with guifenassen(sp.?). That is straight from the pharmacist and my ob/gyn. just take the regular dosage listed on the box. or even a smaller dosage if you feel more comfortable with that.
Hey! I kind of thought there were cold/cough meds out there you could take , I just wasnt sure which! Thanks for posting!!! Hopefully Princess see's this before she has to suffer for much longer lol.....Its probably safest to take smaller doses , I heard that your body when pregnant can re-act differently to meds .....Theres so much I need to ask my doctor! lol.....Thanks again for posting that info :)
DELI MEAT--i have been craving subway like crazy!  never wanted it that much before i was pregnant.  been eatting the veggie delight sandwiches, but that just wasn't doing it!  i asked many girls about this and they all said they ate deli meat while pregnant, just don't eat it from a shadey place that looks like they don't carry quality cooked meat or like they don't store it properly.  i finally caved in and decided that subway is reputable so now i enjoy a turkey and ham sandwich at least 3x a week!  i'd eat 3 a day if i could!
OMG. I'm with you. I used to eat Subways Italiam BMT sammys three times a week. Now I'm terrified to eat there. So many people are like, "dont eat deli meat, dont eat salami, blah blah blah" They've got me so freaked out I'm worried that If something happens or if my kid can't remember 5 times 5 when he's older it will be because I ate salami.

*bangs head on desk*

Now I'm dying for the Italian BMT...

I've noticed that I crave WAY more junk food than I ever ate before. Is this true for you? I never used to crave McDonalds. Now I'm like,,,mmmm...

Is it possible to become lactose intolerant during pregnancy? Every time I have milk, or cereal I feel all bleh in my tummy after wards, like it's not sitting right or something...
i finally couldn't take it any longer!!!!!  people were making me overly freaked out!  since i talked to many girls that ate lots of lunchmeat while pregnant, i decided just to do it, but somewhat sparingly (to me 3x a week is sparingly!).  girl, go indulge!  something that was recommended to me is to have them toast to to be sure the meat is extra done.  i don't like it hot, so i haven't done that.  but, if you really think about it, our moms probably ate plenty of lunchmeat while they were pregnant with us and we turned out perfect!

i am actually craving pretty healthy things....i am craving fruit like CRAZY!!!  mostly grapes (although they contain a lot of sugar!), applesauce, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries (all with sugar on top, so maybe not all that healthy!), and fruit juice.  also, spaghetti with tomato sauce and subway subs.

you know, from week 4-10, things like too much milk, milkshakes, smoothies were giving me bad gas.  ...along with the obvious acidic tomato and barbeque sauces...  however, things are getting a little better for me since i got to 11 and 12 weeks.  now that i am in second trimester, i feel GREAT!!!!  so maybe it will just be temperary for you.

hey, had my nuchal...going to do a separate post for it...
I kinda gave up on the whole " dont eat this dont eat that" and just figured as long as its in moderation and the meat is cooked to a high temp....it should be fine!....My mom said she ate alot of it when she was pregnant with me....and im normal lol........Im not so big on the deli meat as I am hotdogs LOL.....but I get my hunnie to BBQ them for me until they are so piping hot it takes me a while to eat it lol....& I smother it with mayo,mustard & grated marble cheese...HEAVEN OMG! lol......Thats funny you girls crave Subway....My cousin did MAJORLY when she was pregnant with her daughter...like 2-3 times a day for at least 2 months....Now she cant even stomach the sight of the Subway sign LOL......I havent really craved it all.....but I could go for a BLT....expect I dont think its safe seeing as they just microwave the bacon to make it hot...HMPH! lol.....A Pizza sub sounds good...with no sauce....mmmmm...lol......McDonalds? really Mandy? What from there? Just like a burger?.....Its probably my LEAST favourtie thing.....I think its all the salt....I cant stand fast food because it just tastes like pure salt........Krissy I like grapes too but ive kinda stopped because of the sugar in them......Im trying to be careful....My aunt got me all freaked out about gestational diabetes.....She craved alot of fruit and candy when she was pregnant and ended up with it.....So I try to limit my sugar intake each day.....and latley creme of wheat has become a MUST with lots of brown sugar......so thats my daily sugar LOL.......I feel soooo guilty but Pepsi has become a HUGE craving , the last like 3 days I could GUZZLE a 2litre if someone would let me LOL.....I try to limit my intake to 1 or 2 glasses a day.....but im starting to feel bad......I was doing SO good at kicking the pop drinking habit....and now its like I feel like gonna DIE from dehydration if I dont get a glass of Pepsi lol...Seriously Pregnancy has made me a FREAK! lol....
hey girls! hope all is well ad everyone enjoying pregnancy. I have had a few good days (by good i mean only throwing up twice) and i feel positive and happy for once. I am now 12 weeks so hopefully it all just gets better from here hey. i have another scan tomorrow to see if baby is growing well as the 1st scan showed small for dates. am excited to be seeing my jelly bean again! reading some of the posts all sounds so familiar to me! talk about not being able to sleep because of sore hips! i thought it was just me not pregnancy related!! they get so sore i cant even bear to lay on them but laying straight on my back is def a no no. the only place i can get comfy is on the sofa and find myself creeping out there bout 4am just for some relief. and to think it is only going to get worse! i am also starting to experience un believable heart burn. anyone else the same yet? i used to suffer occasionally before pregnancy but now it is everyday and really bad doh i cant stand it. well i hope all is good with everyone and i will keep you updated bout my next scan ******** cheers***************
yay girl!  i am so glad that your sickness is slowing down!  i hope it continues to get better from here.  i know that i started getting better around week 11.  now i feel great!  as for the terrible heartburn, i have it!  not as bad as i did early on, but that may be because i am learning more about what upsets my belly and doesn't sit right.  ihave been craving spaghetti and tomato sauce and it kicks my patootie every time!  but it tastes so good going down!  i just try to space out the days that i eat it and only have it when i am craving it the most!

i hope your next appt goes well.  my next appt is march 11.
Princess, I feel your pain on not sleeping and being uncomfy!.....I have yet to find anything that really makes it better.....Im sorry hun :(......Im 12 weeks as of today! Im so excited! Im happy you get to see your little jellybean again! Post a picture if you can and make sure to let us know how it goes :)

Krissy Heartburn SUCKS eh? lol.....It seems for me its more almost like acid refulx than heartburn though!......Its actually subsided a bit for me since the last few weeks....along with my morning sickness....its still there , but I only notice it for an hour maybe as opposed to all day.....Tums are my best friend before I go to bed if I eat anything spicy or acidy.....Like tonite , TUMS IT IS! lol.....My cousin & I drank a few virgin Cesar drinks...SOOO good....but I can already tell baby isnt a huge fan :( lol

I have my 3rd Doctors apt tommorow! soooooooo excited :) we get to hear the heartbeat :)......I ended up a walk-in doctors clinic tonite cause I have a freakin Bladder Infection :(......I was up ALL nite last nite totaly sick.....I wanted to vomit so bad just to feel better but I couldnt , I just dry heaved & gagged....and I had a pounding headache....it was just horrible.....Fiance wanted to take me to emergency because I was breathing all funny....and then BAM today wake up with a bladder infection so I know thats what it was from....happened the last time I got one.....Apparently if you have them in early pregnancy your prone to keep getting them throught.....and you have to get medication ASAP or it can easily turn into a kidney infection....:( I was just starting to feel better :( lol.....& my Fiance leaves to go back for work on the 9th , and I cant do the deed until at least Wednesday for the antibotics to get busy.....IM SAD lol :(.....and hormonal lol....

I will update everyone after my doctor appt :) Hope everyone else is doing well :)....Keep in touch!
i know this is semi private but i read that  other whole forum top to bottom as my friend slivercheer we met on another forum sorry to be interupting u all but weve both been experiancing this clear discharge and we too have been ttc along with another friend i just would like to have your luck and babydust spread to us let me know if we arent welcome cuz thats the vibe im getting
Hi There!
Anyone is welcome!....If your TTC were always here to offer advice, tips , and sending loads and loads of our sticky babydust! Its always nice to know a bit about you , your situation , how long you've been TTC...other children.....This way we get to know you and you get to know us :)......The best thing to do is start a post about yourself , and what your experiencing.....I see you said clear discharge , but as gross as it is , the more detail the better....sticky? not sticky?...when is your AF due?....We'll be more than happy to help as soon as we know the facts :) and send ya lots of babydust :)
Hi, I just wanted to welcome you to the board and send you some extra sticky baby dust!!!  :)

Do you have any other symptoms? Hard to say if the clear discharge is a sign, like keeks said, the more details the better and knowing when you are due to start AF would help alot too.
well in november of 07 i thought i was prego soo i took a test it was a bfn and i was soo disappointed soo from there ive been ttc. my period starts the 25th but in dec and jan its been around the 18th. and in feb it started the 13th it started out pinkish only when i wiped to brown only when i wiped then it become heavy which ended the 18th. ive been feeling sick like i wanna get sick but dont the last few days itts more intense. my bb;s are more fuller n heavier got veins that show alot more.  i have lower back pains and a weird stomache discomfort its not pain its more like a tightness and the clear milky white discharge . i usually have good skin but for a while now my face has been breaking out like crazy first time for that... thank u girls
You do have alot of common pregnant symptoms and it is possible if the last day of your AF was the 13th of Feb.....all you can do at this point is either wait to see if you get your AF in the days to come.....or take a HPT 1-2 days before your expected AF......I got a BFP 4 days before my AF using a First Response HPT....It sucks the waiting game before feeling like your pregnant and taking an HPT take forever LOL....I only had symptoms AFTER I took the HPT test....It was like as soon as I knew , they kicked in with full force.....Just wait it out and take an HPT.....All you can do at this point!......If its a BFN before your AF is due....dont get discouraged , wait and try again if you dont get AF :)....Good Luck! * tons and tons of sticky baby dust* ( I rolled it in maple syrup to make it extra sticky ) :)
welcome msgorgeous and goodluck! well sickness is back for me in full force ladies. i am so grateful for the week of wellness i had but this majorly sucks throwing up everything again. on a brighter note i had my scan. while it was good to see everything going along well i was bit disappointed as they used an old old machine on me as their appointments were hour and half behind and wanted to clear waiting room. so it was a terrible picture just white fuzz pretty much and even the doc said she couldnt count the fingers and toes and stuff like that. but the heart beat was loud and strong at 170 and blood flow and organs all look good. the photos i got are just a blur of white so wont bother posting them. even tho i am sick again i am craving fries and fried eggs all the time!! and milk but that doesnt sit well so try not to give in to that craving. time just seems to be going so slow. i am already wondering like crazy what this little bubba is going to look like. is anybody else like that yet?? anyway hope all is well with everyone else and good luck to those still trying *********BABY DUST***************
Hey Princess! I'm sorry your not feeling well again, I hope you get better soon. I'm so happy everything looks good though, a strong heartbeat and good organs is fantastic!!!   :)

I still cant get to my doctor, its driving me insane!! I will be 7 weeks tommorow and I just want to find out everything is ok. So far, I've only been one time and that was to just confirm the pregnancy basically. How far along are you again?? Feel better soon hun!!
dont stress too much bout doc not really much they can do at the stage you are at anyway. they basically just talk and make sure you feeling ok and book you in for a scan for around 12 weeks. its better to wait for the scan so they can see so much more and stuff. over here in oz they generally dont do scans before 12 weeks unless you have previously had bad pregnancy and stuff. i am 12 weeks now and have only seen my doc twice. and thats because i am so sick otherwise things dont really start getting bust with appointments till the 2nd trimester. i have my first hospital appnt next week!! hope things keep going ok for you and let us know when your 1st scan is finally booked in hey!!
Hi! Sorry I havent posted in a bit, been crazy busy. My boss is up to her PMS-Y ways again. Ugh. One minute I'm the best, the next I need to 'step it up'. I think she's bipolar. Seriously. Lol.

Anyhow, had an appt on the 28th we got to hear the baby's heartbeat!! It was strong and fast at 174bpm!!

The Dr said that he *THINKS* we're having a boy. Although he did add a disclaimer saying for us not to go painting the nursery just yet as it could still be another organ forming or a cord, or hand or foot. But hearing that it *might* be a boy had my boyfriend just reeling and smiling and hopping around like a dum dum.

I still feel this lingering ickiness, but no vomiting. I've been craving lots of fruit too! Mostly Plums and nectarines. Sour cream is a big one too. Anything with sour cream, baked potatoes or bagels with cream cheese. Golden Grahams too. I've eaten a whole box already. LOL. My boyfriend bought me 10 boxes of Thin Mints to last throughout the pregnancy. I got them Tuesday and a box is gone already.

The nurse / Dr praised me on my weight. I still havent gained any yet. I've actually lost weight which is odd bc I'm not vomiting... I am starting to get a little tiny pooch, but only noticeable by people who really know me.

Our Nuchal scan is tomorrow at 9am! They said that they may be able to tell us the sex of the baby tomorrow... if the baby cooperates. Lol. I wonder how accurate it will be as I'm just barely over 12 weeks..anyone know?

My back pain has eased up a bit but my hips are still sore and all I want is a percocet and a nap and I cant do either because of my work schedule. On a happy note, our house is finally ready to move into...we move the first of the month!! Woo hoo! I'm a home buyer! haha. yay *does happy dance*
YAY and congrats on the up and coming move! You sound very excited and happy with the way things are progressing. Goodluck for your scan tomorrow hope the baby co operates for you. let me know wat the doc says about the accuracy of prdicting its sex at this stage. as far as i knew at 12 weeks the testes are still high inside and they cant tell whether they are testes or ovaries. will be interesting to know tho. when i had my scan i def couldnt see anything which would give me a clue but thats all good because i want to keep it a surprise anyway. well keep me updated and post some photos if you get them!!
Will do! Last time the Dr saw *something* between the babys legs. Lol. He pointed out the size difference between the legs and it, and suggested that it could be a penis. Lol. But he also said it could be the labia and what not- We were hoping for a boy at first, then we had dreams it was a girl so now if it's a boy I'll be kinda bummed...

I do know for a fact that they totally thought my little sister was going to be a boy. The ultrasounds always showed what they thought was a ding ding when it was her hand.Imagine their suprise when she came out a girl! yikes yikes! I'm afraid that we'll buy BOY stuff and suuuuprise!!
Sounds like everything is going really great for you.....well.....except your pms-y boss  :-)
I hope your little jellybean co-operates tommorow. Your doctor thinks your having a boy, isnt that what you thought all along (I could be mixing you up with someone else, sorry). Let us all know how your scan goes  :-)

Princesska - My doctor wants to set up an ultrasound right away due to the fact my last pregnancy turned out to be Molar  :-(   I hope all is well this time, I dont want to jinks nothing, but, I feel good this time around, last pregnancy, I kinda "felt" something just wasnt right, know what I  mean?
I will keep everyone updated. I'm so anxious to go to the doctor, I just want everything to be ok this time around.
oh sorry to hear that - i didnt know your story. now i can understand why you would be anxious to get to see the doc!! but it is good that you are feeling well and  right. i have my fingers crossed for you and i am sure this is the time for you this time. let us know how it all goes!!!
Actually we had dreams that it was a girl the whole time. The whole time it's felt like a girl in our heads, so I will be shocked if it is a boy. I'm hoping that it is a girl though. I think a girl will fit better into our family dynamic if that makes sense. My boyfriend would do better with a daughter as a first born. He's a cop, so one he's going to be a hard ***- but if we have a boy first I have a feeling he's going to be one of those Mr Bossy dads. A little girl will soften him up just enough so that when a boy comes he wont give the kid too much grief about crying and what not. LOL. You know how it is, the first kid you always have these high expectations, and if it's a boy then he's going to want him to be a cop because his father was a cop and his brother is a cop, etc, etc...
Hi Everyone,

Hope all of you are doing great. I'm around 4 days late for AF. Tested 2 days back but negative, so waiting to test next week.Hoping for a BPF!!!!!...These 4 days late is already giving me some hope.besides that i don't have much of any symptoms.Oh yes, yesterday morning when i wipe there was some clear yellowish discharge.

This is my 2nd month of ttc....since my cycle is 31days, AF should have arrived on 2nd of march...well i'm just waiting very patiently for next week...another 5 days.

I may need to travel on the 20th of March by bus for about 6 hours. I am just curious if it is ok to travel like that if  pregnancy is confirmed.Do anybody have any experience or advice?Has anyone here have travelled during those times...like 4 weeks pregnant?Appreciate your reply on this. Thank you

mandy-i am still TOTALLY predicting a girl for you!  that is a super fast heartbeat!  i know that isn't always a sure case, but everyone i know that has had girls had a heartbeat 150 or above!  and everyone i know that has had a boy as been in the 130s or 140s.  my baby is 150-155, but i still am getting the boy vibe.  we will see...

msgorgeous-you are welcome on this site!  it is a semi-private site, meaning that it's been created for us (cuz we had such a huge post!!).  we can be found thru net searching and always welcome new friends!  it must have taken you FOREVER to read the clear/white discharge post that brought us all together!  when i don't get on for a couple of days, it takes me a long time to catch up!  i am glad that you are joining us, because as you have learned from our other site, most everyone that comes on seems to be getting pregnant!  that is why this site is named "baby dust!"  because we believe it is full of baby dust!  those of us that are still ttc will surely conceive soon!  and to answer your question about the milky d/c, it is confusing because i would get some a few days before my period...however, now that i get pregnant, i get LOADS of it!  so, only time will tell for you :-)  good luck and keep us updated!

nina-yay!!!!  i am excited that you are late!  you are fine to travel...the only trouble you may run into is frequent bathroom trips (although i don't think i started frequenting the bathroom till closer to 6 weeks...) and it's possible that you could experience morning sickness around that time which could be miserable on a bus trip!  mine started between 4-5 weeks.  other than that, you are fine!  i had a friend take a plane trip when she was 6 weeks pregnant.  she just packed a lot of small snacks.  i am planning a plane trip to florida in may and a road trip to connecticut in june.  i think it only gets concerning towards the later weeks of 3rd trimester.
Thank you all for welcoming me here, it brings me great joy to be able to talk to u all about what im going through, only my twin sister and my b/f knows that im ttc besides u all i just dont wanna jinx it. my b/f's two sisters are both prego n my twin sis might be again she has had a few dreams about me being prego soo its good news i think lol. i have a question i have a history of headaches but there not soo bad. but last night ive had the worst headache ever is that common with pregnancy.the weird thing is that my heart beat feels differant to me i dont know how to explain it. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE VERY VERY STICKY BABY DUST I SURE DO NEED IT :)
i didn't tell anyone besides one friend (who was also trying and is due 8 days after me!!!) and my husband!  i am like you, i didn't want to jinx anything, nor did i want to deal with any pressure!!

headaches are symptoms of pregnancy...i experienced them a lot at the beginning, now just sporadically.  pardon me if you have already said, but when is your period due?  my first symptoms started about 7 days after ovulation, 6 days before my period was due.  i had menstruallike cramping and also had implantation spotting.  i was also extremely thirsty and tired all of the time and had flulike symptoms.  boobs started to hurt around the time i missed my period, when i got my positive hpt.  i got a positive the day before my period was due.
Krissy,

Well... I totally thought I was having a girl too. Looks like it's a boy though. The ultrasound tech said it was definately a penis. Although, I thought it was too soon to tell. According to the babys measurements I'm 12w4d. with a due date of the 14th. But she had my LMP listed as 12/11 which isnt right, and I told her it wasnt. My LMP was 12/5. She said that's what my Drs office sent over.. Idk what's going on. Oh well. The baby was healthy, and a wiggly little bugger!! She made a DVD of him squirming around for us, and gave us hecka pics on a CD to take home, and printed copies of the pic. She took a pic and drew an arrow to what she said is the penis. Lol. She seemed so sure its a boy, so why do I feel like it's NOT? All the dreams I had, they've been a girl...even my bf's dreams have been that it's a girl. The babys heartbeat was in the 150s today...

I am so confused on how far along I actually am. I dont really have a due date, I have a due WEEK as the days change every time I go in. It ranges from Sept 10-17th being the latest date I got in the beginning. Now they are saying somewhere closer to the 14th. OY! I have no idea... but it is exciting to think that I might actually be like, 13/14 weeks preggy rather than just twelve. Less time to worry!!!
How accurate do you think the test is at this point? I've googled it and I get mixed answers, some saying you CAN tell at 12 weeks, others saying everything looks the same at 12 weeks...

My BF has already started telling people it's a boy, and I'm just not convinced it is, and a little concerned people are going to start buying stuff- and it's going to turn out the opposite...
Hi Krissy,

Thanks a lot for being excited for me...but my hopes are crushed yesterday, just an hour or so after i posted, i got my period.i got very dissapointed and so is my husband, but he is able to take it easy and encouraged me that we can try the next cycle.

It is very unusual for me to get my period late like this, so this month my cycle days has become 34 or 35 days.I want to make an appointment to see a doctor next week.

Thank you for the advice on the travelling.
my period is due the 18th but last month it came around the 13th and ended the 18th i had seriously thought it was implantation bleeding it started out like it too a tee but got heavy like a period soo i dont know. As of now i have flu like symptoms but its like its stuck in limbo ;) if that makes any sense. i find this very odd. i think its my intution one day right before i experianced what i thought was implantation bleeding i had went onlne and was reserching it and just the other day i got this idea to look up clear discharge kinda funny cuz i have no idea why all of a sudden it came to mind. have any of you experianced numbness in the arms it happens to me when i use the computor and when i sleep.my sister said that she experianced while she was prego.i had a baby dream last night to bad i didnt remeber it i woke up had to pee. oh  and i did forget to mention a few things about me  im 22 almost 23 in may i have no children as of yet :) im not married but i do have a bf we both are on the same page ive had some ppl look down on me cuz im not married and want kids which is are choice not theres me and my bf have talked about ever aspect of having a baby raising it etc..... we both are 100 percent in this together :)

GIRLS i have an alternitive for u all about the soda thing i just cant give it up. i love dr.pepper n pepsi but i soon as i found out about the caffine i switched to mug root beer i find it to be very satisfying as a matter of fact. and i dont ever crave pepsi or dr. pepper.

quick question i dont want to have to repeat this but i tried to find it on the discharge post but it took me some time to read it lol. i was just wondering about the sticking your finger and feeling your cervix feels like a nose when????? not to be gross or anything

I want to thank you all for your support and well wishes and the baby dust its very comforting to beable to talk to all you woman and see your progress

STICKY BABY DUST TO NINA WITH LOTS OF EXTRA STICKY STICKYNESS
Hi msgorgeous,

Thank you for the baby dust.I'm getting better now to accept it.I'm going to take it easy and surrendered.Hope u get your BFP.... All the very best to you and also lots of baby dusts.
Sorry ive been kinda MIA.....its been a long week......I'll try to give a quick update in as little words as possible LOL....

Well I had a horrible puking flu which I think I told everyone about....which kicked my butt and had me down for almost a week....still had morning sickness as well to make it even more lovely :(.....got over that.....started to FINALLY feel better....less sick , less nausea....just alot more human! lol.....and then Sunday I ended up going to the doc in pain pretty much sure I had a bladder infection....JOY!.....So go and YEP I do.....$25 for antibotics and im sent on my way ( I was on one safe to take while pregnant , I double checked with my aunt whos a prenatal nurse)......so started taking those Sunday night.....Yesterday get a call from the clinic where I went and got diagnosed and they want me to come in and give another urine sample....the last one was contaminated....I am FREAKING out because what if somethings wrong? like what did they find?....So anyways I had to go there regardless because my mom is sure I have bronchitis now at this point.......so in we go....do another sample....Turns out I dont have a bladder infection....so STOP taking the antibotics....if the new sample turns up that I do....They'll call....GREAT!.....then get home today and my OBGYN's office calls......Stop taking the antibotics....Already have! No Worries!......Apparently they said I did because I had high white blood cells...well I have Viral Bronchitis....That would explain it!....ONLY there was NO point in me doing another Urine Sample last nite because well I have to be off the antibotics for 72 hours for them to get a clean sample....so I have to go back on Monday and give them another one!....ARG!.....Oh & we had our regular prenatal visit on Monday.....Which went fine....We tried to hear the baby's heartbeat....kinda sort of got too but not really....little bean was squirming around , you could just get to hear it for a split second and it would move around lol........She said next visit on the 31st should find it no problem!.....still kinda left me unseasy though after all these urine samples.....No one seems concerned about the baby so thats good!

Mandy I have NO idea either.....I have a date range....12th-16th...of september....at least if I go late I wont know it LOL..

Yeah theres alot more stuff going on but thats the jist of it , so if im not around for a few days at a time.....thats why! I hope everyone is doing well though! and all your little beans are doing great :)
Way 2 go, krissy, getting this set up! I love the guys at MedHelp. Very helpful and wanting us to be "comfortable". Apparently the Momma forums are the busiest so they like to help us out a lot. I am loving this forum!
Hi, I've been kind of sitting in the wings a little myself lately.  I am trying to just not think about ttc, just because as soon as one stops doing that, they usually get pregnant (from what I've heard again and again).  So just wanted to "check in."  :)  
Keeks- I am so sorry to hear about all the dr. visits!  Bladder infections are so painful and uncomfortable...:(   I hope you don't have any more during your pregnancy!  
to the TTC'ers, much BABY DUST!!!!!*************************************
Hey! We havent seen you around latley! I was thinking about you the other day & wondering how you were doing!.......Make sure to keep in touch & let us know how things are going hun!.....It does seem to be when you "stop" trying it happens....and im crossing my fingers & toes for you this month!!......Tons upon tons of sticky baby dust is being sent your way!!! :)
Okay, so I'm feeling neurotic today. Is anyone else still preoccupied with miscarrying? :( I'm about 13 weeks now, depending on the ultrasound I'm right at 13 weeks or a few days past the 13 week mark. I keep having dreams that I'm going to miscarry and there is always just blood everywhere. I bought some baby clothes this weekend, and I'm teriffied I've jinxed myself. UGh.

I did have my nuchal scan last Thursday and according to the tech, everything looked great. I dont know why I'm paranoid all of the sudden?

By the way, is anyone else's boobage hurting again?! My nipples are tingling and aching like crazy.

I just wish I could relax and enjoy the pregnancy and not worry so much. Has anyone started to show yet? My boyfriend says I have a little "pooch" and my Mom says she can see it, but I dont really feel any different. I havent gained any weight. My weight is actually LESS than it was when I found out...
Okay, so I think I mentioned this in another post, but I am totally lost when it comes to how far along I actually AM.

My LMP was 12/5/07 with a 33 day cycle.

Depending on what website you look at I range between 12 and 14 weeks pregnant. wtf.

See:

http://www.marchofdimes.com/pnhec/28699_1892.asp

Help. How far along am I really? Obviously I'd rather be 14 weeks instead of 12... but I'm so confused on when they count the 2 weeks before conception, versus not counting the one week and the gestational age and blah blah blah...

You're probably closer to 12 weeks. With a longer cycle, your due date will be less than what you think. The reason being that in longer cycles, women ovulate later, thus pushing how far along you are back.
Yea, that's what I kind've thought- but my baby is measuring just over 13 weeks. So either he's really big or maybe he's small for 14 weeks...
Hey Hun!
your not alone in the being scared about miscarrying....Im terrified latley....Im more just paranoid I think because im starting to feel less "pregnant" the last few days , and because I havent clearly heard the heartbeat yet.....I just keep trying to stay positive....and as far as dreams go...dude my dreams are SOO messed up.....I wasnt a dreamer at all until I got pregnant....now I have like 2 or 3 messed up dreams or more a nigh!........Im waiting for my next ultrasound to know my exact due date.....from my LMP I am 13 weeks as of Sunday....BUT my first ultrasound at 7 weeks , said my due date was Sept 16th , making me 12wk 4d....Its confusing!......I think at your 20 week ultrasound , they can more definetively tell you a date.....but even then most women rarely even have their babies on their due date so I dont think anything is for sure!.....Has your morning sickness subsided at all?.....Yeah my boobs are back to hurting like crazy , and ive got the headaches now.....I have to go and lay down to get rid of them....ive never had headaches like this before :(.......Whens your next doctors appt?
Okay, that's good to hear.. I was feeling super paranoid. I'm feeling better in terms of nausea but I still dry heave every now and then. The main thing I'm going through is sore, tingling nipples. Especially the left one. We heard the heartbeat a couple times, first time it was 174 then the next week it was in the 150s. The baby is a KICKER. Man, he is just kicking and punching away in there. When I start to feel him, it's going to hurt. Ya, I said "him" the Dr and the Ultrasound tech both said we're having a boy! Which is strange because I dreamt it was a girl. LOL. Oh well. Wishful thinking, maybe? I have weird dreams too... crazy sex dreams. haha.

I havent started showing yet, not really anyhow. I'm getting antsy for when I start to look pregnant. Last night I dreamt that I had the baby, and it was perfectly healthy, but then I realized that I'd had him after only a few months of being pregnant and never actually looked pregnant. lol. I am waiting for the 20 week mark so I can relax. I feel like that's a 'safe' point. Heck, I think I'll relax even after I'm 16 weeks...but right now, it's just too close to the scary zone to relax and enjoy it. I'm still afraid it's going to be yanked from me. Kindve like Al Bundy. Anytime he'd get good luck, the second he admitted it or enjoyed it- bam! It was gone. Lol.

I'm getting headaches a bit- not too bad. I'm sleepy and cranky more. I'm way less patient than I used to be. Peeing a lot more at night too. Plus, my appetite is picking up...Lol.

Our next appt is the 20th. I like the sites that tell me I'm about 14 weeks today. Lol According to that by the time I go in on the 20th I should be almost 16 weeks.  Wooo...4 months preggo almost and I'm still not showing. Still wearing the same clothes and dont even have to unbutton them yet. Havent gained a freaking pound. I'll get more excited once I start showing I guess.
Yes i have been missing in action for a while. i have been in hospital for 3 days on iv to get rehydrated and they testing me on some new drugs to see if i get any better. i got to the stage where i couldn't even rinse my mouth out with water without throwing up stomach lining and such. YUK YUK. baby is doing well and heartbeat is great. i am officially 13 weeks and 4 days and cant wait to hit the 20 week mark!! i too am paranoid about every little pan i get in my stomach. my dreams have been horrible for a few weeks now and so so vivid. i dreamt a couple of days ago that we had the baby and named him william but the docs were worried because he was normal weight but half the length of a normal baby. lol i got so freaked out cause of all the meds they want to try me on and stuff. has anyone started leaking colostrum from their nipples? i have just noticed when i take my bra off at night i have dry flaky milk around my nipples. feeling good now i am home from hospital and hope to stay this way for at least a week - fingers crossed!!
Hello!  I am doing alright.  I have resumed training for 5k's, since there is one I want to do on March 29th.  So excited about that.  Thank you for all your care and concern, it really means a lot to me.  :)  
I am ovulating or did last night.  BD'ed 6x's this week, so maybe it will be so this time...:)  Hubby and I will wait to go for some gyno help up to 18 months from now, so we've got some time to try on our own.  
Love to all and Baby DUST*****************! :D
I will let you all know how this turns out after the 2ww. And I've been spying on what everyone has been saying every few days or so.  
Princesska-Wow.  I am so sorry about the hospital visit!  Are you doing ok right now?  (I understand you can't hang out on the computer all the time, so just let us know when you can, please).  
For all who are prego for the first time:  is it what you expected?  I know that's kind of  a loaded question, but I also know that us ttc (and when you were at this point), had some kind of idea of what things would be like before the event occurred.  So are things better physically/worse, better emotionally/worse, etc.  
Next up:
(This is actually a copy and paste post from what I did yesterday, if you are wondering about a repeat message from me...I just want some feed back about the burning nips! Please).  
Hi :)
-6 until 0 dpo-extra weepy, bad cramps, light headed, and nightmares..not sure what that means...very wet and stretchy cm.
1dpo- same bad cramps!!!  pain in booby :p
2dpo- burning sensation in nipples, left one being more prominent-almost a cold burn...does that make sense to anyone?

All Days, very bad nightmares about my hubby and also dreams about stuff coming out of my nips...I know, it may be b/c I am thinking about ttc more since I just o'ed.  I've had very bad cramps for 2 days after ovulation that act up at the same time of day (kind of weird..thought I'd have to leave work 2 days in a row b/c I hurt sooo bad, they had me doubling over at my desk!), and I am LIGHTHEADED!!!!!!  I felt the emphasis was important, but not sure why.  :)  
I hope this is my month, but I am also training for a 5k for the end of the month, so we will see what happens (not sure how exercise would affect my chances at concieving).  Until then though...  ;)  *********Baby dust and love!************
Hey Hun! :)
In answer to your questions ....

I love being pregnant dont get me wrong by any means , but NO , what im going through is NOT what I expected at all....and its not that its better or worse than I had thought , its just one of those things thats so hard to explain until you feel it....for me its almost like having a 24 hour hangover....and wanting to throw up so bad but it just wont happen.....just like a constant dull sort of ache in your stomach I guess?.....my boobs are insane and HURT like theres nothing else....I live in sports bra's because not only are the HUGE they HURT!.....Right now im struggling with headaches , which arent SO bad but they do hurt.....If I had to do it over again I would in a heartbeat , but its not that easy.....and I wont even get into sleep.....its brutal how much I can sleep....

As far as your symptoms go.....I had alot of similar ones but not until after I found out I was pregnant.....I honestly did NOT think I was pregnant when I found out so I dont really remember what my symptoms were dpo or anything........I do remember that I just felt like I had the flu , and I did have bad cramps , I found out on Jan 1st and concieved on most likely Dec 21st......so I was about 9-11 dpo when I started to really just feel sluggish.....I dont remember my boobs hurting , just came home in pain , crying & fell asleep at like 7pm....It was odd....even then I thought I had the flu.....It was brutal....the dreams for me came way later , I think I was about 8 or 9 weeks pregnant the first few times.....now I have weird messed up dreams everynight , I had nightmares alot in the beginning , now I just have odd dreams.......I was lightheaded too , still am , but I dont remember when that happened , it usually came in waves with nausea , or when I was too hot.....I get hot SO easily its retarded so thats usually what caused it.....Every woman is different though so your symptoms could just be appearing really early in which case hope your morning sickness doesnt last as long :P.......I would wait it out and test cause alot of things are pointing to a + HPT! :)......I dont know about training for the 5K , if its what your body is used too like # of hours your exercising and the type of exericse your doing it should be fine , but if this is a new thing I would ask your doctor about it maybe to see if that makes a difference , I cant see how but I know if your pregnant your exericse is supposed to be really moderate.......Anyways GOOD LUCK! Keep us updated :) Tons upon tons and tons of super uber sticky baby dust!!!!!!!!!!
sorry i haven't been on in a while!  i'm trying hard to catch up on what i've missed!!

mandy-i was about 12.5 weeks when i went for my nuchal and they told me it was too early to tell anything.  it is interesting that your tech was so sure about it...  i've heard of people giving your their opinions that early, but never someone saying something for certainty.  i'd wait a little longer for another opinion.  i've heard that if the baby was outside of the womb at 12 weeks, you could tell the sex because the organs are pretty much formed, however,   my baby's heartbeat has ranged from 150-155.  every dream i've had it's been a girl, however, i still have a feeling it's a boy...we will find out on april 2!

nina-i am so sorry to hear that your period came!  keep hope for this coming cycle!  lots of baby dust to you!!!

msgorgeous-checking your cervix is a great way to determine upcoming ovulation.  when it is soft/fluffylike, time is approaching.  also, you are able to really get some cm on your fingers to test the consistancy...stretchy is good!  it all sounds weird and gross, but is actually very helpful!

keeks-i'm sorry you have been spending so much time at the doctors office!!!!  hopefully spring will bring you lots of health and blow the flu/infections away!!!

katebud-that is awesome that you are a runner.  every year i do the rocknroll half marathon.  i will really miss it this year--i am due labor day week which is when the marathon is :-(  pregnancy is physically like i expected, but mentally different.  i feel different almost every day!  plus, i never realized how much i could love something that i have never met!  i've heard about the mother/child bond, but can't believe how strong it is...even in the womb!

princesska-i hope you are feeling better--my boobs are doing what you described.  seems to be dried white stuff on the ends...wasn't sure if it was leakage or dry skin.  i put cocoa butter on them every night...

joyrenee-yes, we love this forum!  i have been talking to this group of girls, most of us have been together, for the last 6+ month.  many of us conceived around the same time, some of us are still trying but hopeful.  

ASH-are you out there anywhere?????  any updates?

So far it has NOT been what I expected. Granted, I really didnt have any expectations...I guess I just didnt feel like I'd be so grumpy for no reason at all. I'm stuck in a constant state of PMS even thought I dont want to be. I'm much less patient and snappy than I used to be. Also, I realized you gain weight and what not (although all I've done is LOST weight- down another 4 pounds- and not vomiting!) I didnt realize my hips and body would hurt Inside from the growing. I mean, like when you gain weight your hips dont ACHE. But now, they feel like they have arthritis in them.

I really didnt expect actual cravings...but Now I have them. In full swing. I cant stop eating hamburgers. In and OUt burger especially. I sent my man to the store for red licorice and bannannas the other day. Yesterday I was DYING for rocky road ice cream and stopped in between meetings for a cone.

Headaches are also something annoying. I never used to get them, or if I did they'd go away if I laid down or ate. I had one this weekend ALL weekend. Even at night. My man did everything he could to help it go away, he ran me a bath, gave me a massage, countless cold packs for my head and neck, elevated my feet, put on candles ... everything. Finally I decided to take a tylenol- but then couldnt go through with it. I read a thing saying it can cause liver problems and I talked myself out of it. I just suffered through it.

We got the nuchal results back this week.. 1 in 11,000 chance of down syndrome and 1 in 29,000 chance of that other tri 18 test. Or whatever it's called.

I do have something that I'm going through, I don't know if anyone else has gone/ is going through this...

My Dr's office called Monday and we did get some *bad* news regarding the baby... Apparently I have a rare (only 1 in 3000 people have it) recessive gene for Cystic Fibrosis. My boyfriend had to get lab work done to see if he has it. If he does there is a 1 in 4 chance our son will be born with Cystic Fibrosis. So I'm terrified. It takes two weeks for the test to come back...I'm hoping that because My bf is part Portugese that he doesnt have the gene also...

Anyhow, I'm freaking out and I have no idea why Im so pmsy..im constantly whining and bitching at my bf when really, there is nothing wrong other than me just being grumpy and irrational..
You sound like me Krissy.....its almost like PMS meets depression in a weird way , just being so moody & tired , I dont know , its just so odd.....Im counting down the time until energy kicks back in lol

The stretching HURTS , I get it alot in my hips and back , its brutal sometimes , and when I get it in my abdomen its not as painful , just weird feeling I guess.....lol

You've got headaches too :( Im sorry hun! They MAJORLY Suck! lol.....I havent had any that last as long as yours , mine come in spurts , but they are painful , the first few times I wanted to throw up they hurt so bad....it takes complete darkness & silence to make mine ease off.....and good for you for not taking Tylenol!.....I know they "say" its fine and in all likley hood it probably is , but I cant come to terms with taking drugs/meds if not direly needed!

Im sorry about the odds of the baby having CF , Just hope & pray that it will all be okay! and I mean those are just statistic odds remember , it isnt 100% the baby will have the gene! Im sure its scary though & I will keep you and the baby in my prayers! Im sure it will all turn out fine! 2 weeks is along time to wait for the results though :( Keep us updated Okay :)

Yesterday was probably one of thee worst days so far....I have never been as terrified as I was......I went to my doctor because ive been having headaches , ive started to get morning sicknesss worse than before and am actually vomitting now at times , I've been sleeping more ( I went to bed at 830pm sunday night and woke up at 11 30am the next day was back in bed by 10pm the next night) but anyways.....so I go in , HOPING and praying she will take me back off work because I went back last week and its just not working out , my back hurts too much standing , im so un-energetic , I get headaches , like its just not a good situation .....Instead of being supportive , she tells me to take Gravol for the nausea....Tylenol for the headaches , and dillection to help the morning sickness ease off...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? All she did was offer meds....Im not taking gravol because it makes me sleepy and thats NOT safe at work nor driving...and yeah NO Im  not taking meds....Tylenol is not gonna happen either....She even told me it was safe to take the tylenol with caffeine if I dont drink coffee...???......and I refuse to take Dillection , the stats on that are HORRIBLE , and her comment was " well I guess you dont want to feel better"...YEAH! Im sooo miserable!....and then , she tries to hear the heartbeat....well Im only 14 weeks , its hard up until about 16 weeks with the doppler....tries and tries cant find it....so she calls the hospital , gets the tech to stay late and sends me for an emergency ultrasound.....the nurses in the office were like on a mad rush to get my forms faxed off and send me out there....I was calm until my doctor was making comments like " Well discuss your issues tommorow if we have reason too" and really NOT being positive......My fiance is at work with no phone service , I had to call my mom , as im in tears in a state of panic to meet me at the hospital because I was so scared.....I KNEW It was normal to not be able to hear it sometimes , but my doctor really scared me , just the way she was talking like I had most likley lost the baby.......Turns out THANK GOD , everything was totaly fine! Even the tech was like Yeah its not unusual she couldnt hear it with the doppler.....The tech was SUPER nice , he let me hear the heartbeat , 151 beats , and gave me a few more ultrasound pics , showed me the babys spine , and hands & feet , but yeah.....It was horrible.....I want a new doctor SO badly , especially after all that! and im just struggling with the fact she wont put me on medical leave , but she'll preseribe every medication in the book to " fix " it....ARG! lol......Sorry im just frustrated , I barely slept last night because I just couldnt stop being anxious and nervous over the events early.....But all is well and thats what im trying to focus on......and I guess since im working , I just have to suck it up

I hope all the ladies are doing good and your little baby beans are doing good too!!! How is everyone TTC? Anyone testing soon??.....*BABY DUST*
Oh Keeks your day sounds just horrible you poor thing. I can imagine how stressful and depressing all that would have been! i would definitely be looking for another doctor after all that. geez she sounds terrible. hopefully she was just having a rough day and is better next time hey. what a terrible and frightening experience for you though. i hope things are better for you now. yes i agree the headaches majorly suck. i get them so bad it hurts to put my head on my pillow. they are on and off but every day without fail for the last 2 weeks. i cant remember this with my other 2.
Mandy my thoughts are with you and i hope everything turns out fine. you have a long wait ahead because 2 weeks will seem so much longer for you now. but stay positive and the odds aren't too bad and just believe it is all going to be ok.
krissy good to hear from you again i was starting to worry about you!
on a brighter note i have flt the first movement/kick!! i have actually felt it twice and i have to lay really still to be able to feel it. it is amazing though and you just want to feel it all the time. it was a bit more than gas bubbles or however they describe it. it was like a numb poke or a tingling nerve type thing in my belly. the first one i could tell was an actually kick or head but cause it was quick and hard but the 2nd i think was a roll over to get comfy or something. just waiting now for more!!! hope all is well with everyone TTC and fingers and toes crossed for you with lots of sticky baby dust thrown all over you!!!!
Hey everyone..havent been on in awhile. Things have been crazy. I am now 16.1 days, the morning sickness has lessened to 3am only now. having heartburn like crazy. Had my 3rd ultrasound on the 17th of march. and guess what...its a BOY!!  i was so surprised they saw it this early.  The heartbeat is in the 170's, which is really wierd to. I guess the saying is true..it is just a myth!

How has everyone else been..i know i should read the post's..but dont really have time at the current moment. trying to clean  4 rooms in 2 hours..damn inlaws!!!  (last minute visits)

Love to all!
ashley
glad to hear the morning sickness is subsiding and all is good. congrats on the little boy news!! that is so cool and i am happy to hear the baby heartbeat was 170 despite gender. gives me some hope mine could still be a little boy too. not that i care if we have another girl - girls are gorgeous and as long as its healthy its all good!!
Your doctor sounds like a real ****** bag. And wtf is she talking about she can't hear the heartbeat with the doppler at 14 weeks?! That's a load of bull ca ca. My boyfriend and I heard our babys like, two weeks ago. When I was barely 12 weeks. He had an old school hand help doppler he pulled out of his pocket put it on my belly and picked it up within seconds. I think she's given you a bunch of bull so she doesnt actually have to take the time and do what she should be doing. And shame on her for being so callus and scaring you like that.

I know exactly what you mean about the funky mood/pms/depression mixture...

Any weird cravings yet?

Ash: that's so awesome. We found out on the 28th that we're having a boy too. Then our nuchal scan "confirmed" it.. showed a stubby little ding ding haha. Our sons heartbeat was 174 too so I think we've proven that myth false. Lol.

Princess: Thanks for the prayers.. Hopefully everything will go alright..

I've been craving some weiiiiiird stuff... like my new thing is rocky road ice cream cones or rice krispie treats dipped in chocolate pudding (the snack packs) oh joy...that's soooo yummay!
mandy-i have horrible headaches too...and i never used to get them!  i just massage my neck, scalp and face all day long!!  i am so sorry to hear about the cystic fibrosis.  i hope everything works out...let us know anything you hear.  

keeks-girl, get a new doctor!  imagine dealing with her for the rest of your pregnancy and thru birth!  you need someone you can trust, someone who listens to you and someone that seems to care about you and the health of your child!  everyone i talk to says the most important thing is finding a doctor that you know you can trust and are completely comfortable with.  fortunately, so far, i love my doctors.  i've only met 2 out of the 4 at our practice, but i like them.  2 of the 4 doctors are men which i am not excited about, but i met one of them and he was nice.  he made me a little uncomfortable, but i figure i have 1 in 4 chances of not having him work my delivery.

princesska-i am pretty sure i felt the first kick too!  this is my first pregnancy so i can only go by what i have heard.  i felt it on friday, but haven't felt it since.  it wasn't gas bubbles or digestion, so that is all i can conclude.  it was almost like a jagged fluttery feeling...  i keep feeling hoping to feel it again, but haven't yet...

ash-congrats on your boy!!!  wow, that is a very high boy heartbeat!  he must be quite excitable!!!  i hadn't been on in a while and it took me forever to read what i have missed!!  it's funny that you came on today, because i was just on yesterday wondering about how you were doing.  i find out baby's gender on april 2.  our baby's heartbeat has been 150-155.  girls on here have fast heartbeat babies.  my friends at home said their babies were all in the 130s and 140s...

mandy-i have been having rice krispie cravings as well!!!  i am going to make a big, gooey batch today!  mostly i have been craving all kinds of fruit and juice.  

Yay! You're back! lol.

I don't know what it means, but I crave sweets like crazy. Especially chocolate. I NEVER used to eat this much junk food- but now I want hamburgers, and rocky road ice cream and pudding and licorice. lol. Some days I go and all I want is fruit. Grapes, Nectarines and Plums specifically. Watch, I'm going to end up with gestational diabetes...

I'm so excited, we have another appointment this afternoon... woo hoo! Oh, and our house that we're buying is ready so we get to move in two weeks! Yea!

I wish I had the energy to make rice krispies. I'm way to lazy. I just go buy them, or beg my Mom to make me some... haha.
Okay, so I'm freaking out today. WORRIED over this Cystic fibrosis thing.. I keep readin on it and it's just scaring me. The thing that is really scary is that one of my step sisters DIED from CF so it's hitting me very REAL. Its not some abstract out there thing... I've seen what it is first hand...

My bf is half white half portugese so I'm hoping that he wont have it, but I just have this nagging feeling in the back of my head.. the stupid test takes two weeks to come back...Ugh. I wish I could take a Valium! For some reason I THOUGHT that it had already been a week since we had to deal with this first...NO..it's only been TWO days. ARGH. How am I going to make it two weeks. I'll drive myself batty...
mandy-i haven't been eatting much chocolate, but fruit and juice like crazy!!!  i was too lazy and never made my rice krispies :-(  today i got an extreme craving for devilled eggs so i made them.  i never eat devilled eggs and haven't made themin my life.  oh, but were they good!!!   so you won't hear from boyfriend's bloodwork for 2 weeks?  oh my goodness!  i hope everything is okay.  are the chances slim that your boyfriend carries the gene?
Man im starting to feel like a freak lol....I have NO cravings anymore....no appetite at all.....I can forget to eat fairly easily the last 2 weeks or so.....like today , I woke up around 11am , didnt eat a thing except for a few m&m's until about 7pm tonite , I had a good dinner but still.....and I used to crave things BADLY in the beginning , now I look at the food around my house and I have no desire to eat it even if I am hungry :(.....Im pretty sure its abnormal....My crazy doctor says its normal to lose it in the 2nd trimester but this bad??.....I cant wait until Tuesday to find out if I get a new Doctor!

Mandy,
Im sure it will all be fine hun! I know its natrual to worry especially if you've been around the condition with someone you are close too......Its hard not to be nervous , but just keep hoping and praying!!! I've learned that you just have to take things one day at a time with pregnancy ....easier said than done....and if its not one thing its another you'll worry or stress out about......Just try to keep your mind off it  :) I will keep you in my prayers hun :)

I Hate work , im just gonna vent about that right now lol....its terrible....I hate being on my feet , I swear thats just making my headaches worse and my hips OMG they HURT if im standing for too long.....Its unbearable...I feel fat and icky because my jeans still fit , but I have to undo the top button , but I need a belt.....all of my shirts make me look like I have a tummy which I do a little bit but it still just looks like im fat LOL.....I need to start wearing my t-shirt " Im not fat im knocked up" to avoid confusion LOL......Im just in that sort of gross inbetween phase lol......My lower tummy is starting to get kind of harder..feels weird lol....oddly enough besides everything else , im loving this stage of pregnancy , just like really starting to notice theres a baby growing there , Im weird and at night I talk to it and rub my tummy just calming I guess.....usually when my fiance is home he tickles my tummy at night....Its cute , be intresting to see how the baby re-acts to the tickling as it gets bigger.....We kinda keep going back and forth on wether we want to find out the gender.....I say No , he says do whatever I want , which makes me want to change my mind , but I just cant go through with it , I want to so badly but I really want the suprise once its born......Everyone around me seems to say its a boy , except for my FIL , he says Girl....I trust him LOL.......Hows are you girls doing with names? are you finding it easy to comprimise and find names that you like??

Ash , Congrats on the BOY! Thats so exciting!!!!! Have you started shopping now that you know the gender?
Princess , I will hold out hope for you that its a boy! I have an idea though , if you have a girl & I have a boy , I will trade ya cause I want a girl LOL....Just Kidding! :)
To all the ladies TTC , GOOD LUCK! May this easter be your month!.....Holidays work good for us ladies , I think we all concieved around christmas/New years , so may Easter bring you LOTS AND LOTS of chocolate covered BABY DUST! :)
BFN!  But I tested too early I think...wasted $ and hpt.  It could have shown up +++++++ today, just not as likely.  I'm due to start the 26th, so until then I'll wait, I suppose.  :P

Also,
A BOY!  Ash, you are so lucky!  My hubby wants a boy when I finally do get prego.  I won't be picky though, b/c it will be amazing if I do end up prego (and it sticks).  

Keeks, I am so excited about you finding a new doctor, one that will support you and your decisions to not over medicate.  I/we want to hear all about her/him when they are picked.  :D  
I think you all will be pleased when you start to really show.   How far along are you ladies and do you feel like you look prego yet?  :)
lots of bunny love and *****chocolate covered baby dust*****(I liked that!)  :)
Okay, so after my little episode yesterday, freaking out over the CF thing, I called my Dr's office to see if they had the results in yet. Totally not realizing it's only been a few days.. my nurse (who is so sweet) calmed me down, and even though it was her lunch time, she called the lab and got my results within 20 minutes for me. She called back right away...my boyfriend is NEGATIVE for the CF gene so our little man will NOT have cystic fibrosis! YAY! *whew*

Ooh, an Egg salad sandwich sounds pretty good....

Ugh. I feel ya on the "fat" thing. I feel like a freaking cow. Just all fat and bloated everywhere, TIIIIIIIRED as all get out. All I want to do is NAP and I can't because I have to work. Bleh. Seriously I kind've want to cry I'm so tired. But I have so much work to do, everyone needs everything "right now" and I dont even have time to pee hardly.

As far as names go...we've picked one - it was pretty easy finding names we both liked...the only part we got hung up on, is I LOVE the name "Amaya" for a girl- and he says it reminds him of the fat loud chick on the Real World- so he said heck no. Lol. Buuut we're having a boy so it doesnt really matter at this point.

Okay I'm going to whine again... I WANT to go home and take a nap..but I cant..everything is due by 5pm and if I stop I'll never get done.. OY!

I am so so happy for you mandy! that is great news and now you can relax and start enjoying the pregnancy again. shame you have to work sounds like it really sucks! I am a stay at home mum but even that is hard cause its not like the 2 year old lets me rest much! i am so so tired still too and i thought it was meant to get better in the 2nd trimester. oh well hopefully some energy comes my way soon. my belly is starting to show also however it just looks like a fat belly not a pregnant one. it is the awful stage where you just look like you have put on weight and those who dont know would be too scared to ask if you were pregnant or not in case of insulting you lol. i am not craving much but that goes along with the sickness i spose. there are alot of things that i normally love and would not touch with a pole tho! very strange. we are having trouble with names especially boy ones so good thing i think it will be another girl. we are not going to find out cause the surprise at the end of the 24 hours of pain and pushing is good to look forward to. our 5 year old is called molly and our 2 year old is mia and our favorite girls name is another 'm'' matilda. dont know if that is a bit to much m tho so will have to think about that one. katebud i think it maybe was too early too and fingers crossed when you re test it is a BFP!!! keeks try and hang in there at work and dont let it get you down too much - easier said than done tho. is it an option for you to take holidays or some unpaid leave?? well hope those ttc still are shaging like rabbits and easter bunny brings all the luck for you! happy easter all!
Thanks! I hope you start feeling better soon... :( Wow, I just realized you're in Australia! LUCKY! I've always wanted to go there... I'd love to go shark diving....

I loved the name Madeline Nicole for a girl...but my bf poo pooed the idea... he this the nick name Maddy is too old sounding. Idk whatever. I think it's a beautiful name!
YAY! Mandy im so glad you got the test results back already! Thats awesome! I bet you feel alot better now! :)  I love the name Madeline  too but I know so many girls named that in my town and I love love  love Maddy but that reminds me of Madison which is a name I dont like lol....Im a freak! Have you thought of boy names yet Mandy?

Princess , I hope you start feeling better soon too! I always thought things got better in the 2nd trimester but dude im just fat , moody , with back aches , sore boobs and no energy so not much has changed LOL......Yeah I have the same tummy you do , just looks like I got fat but no one knows why lol....It just needs to pop out a little more round and then im good lol!.....I love your daughters names! Mia is soo cute!.....I like Matilda , or Makenna is a good "M" name too thats kind of different!

We have NO idea on names , our boy names are a little more narrowed down , So far our favourties are Grady , Grayson , Rylen or Jalen.......Our middle name is James for a boy , and I dont know , girl names we gotta nothing really we can put our finger on......I like Kahli alot....he likes Keanna , we both love Georgia but everyone else hates it.....so I dont know....We'll see....our girl middle name is Marie Mae.....Im sure the right name will just come to us! I HOPE anyways LOL or the kids name will be Gidget haha!
I know this sounds bad but my brother in law saw this woman wearing this shirt and it said "im not fat, im knocked up".  It is bad, but so funny. I want one cause i just look like im fat, and it makes it worse cause i love twinkies. and i always get those stares. pickles and peanut butter, fritos and peanut butter, the smell of bleach, taco bell, and chicken tenders are my faves right now.

I hope everyone is doing well right now and baby dust to all!!!

ashley
I have that shirt LOL......My fiance bought it for me a while ago when I started to get fat LOL.....Mines hot pink with white writing! I havent worn it yet , but im going to start I think LOL......Theres a few other ones from the store he got it at.....One says " Yeah Im Fat , Im Pregnant , Whats your excuse? " LOL and then one had an arrow pointing to the tummy and said " Proof The Pull Out Method Doesnt Work".....and another one that said " I should have just given him head" LOL.....Soooo bad but so funny! I love my shirt cause we sell funny tee's at my work so I can wear mine and no one says anything! :D
OMG. What a strange world... our son's middle name is also going to be James. Lol. It's my boyfriends name, even though he goes by his middle name. It was his grandfathers name. The name we've picked is Aidan James. :) We thought about Tyler and Ashton too. I didnt like the meanings of either of those names though. We both liked Brandon, but we're not giving our son the initials BJC. Lol. I'm Irish and my bf is half irisih half portugese so Aidan is Irish for "Little Firey One" which, anyone who knows me and my man...THAT will definately describe our son. LOL.

Besides, two of my girlfriends wanted the name Tyler and since they dont know each other I figure If I dont pick it then they can both keep their baby name. Plus my friend Bri wanted the name Ashton- but I just fell in love with Aidan James or AJ (which is both mine and my boyfriends initials put together) so when my cousin told me she wanted to use Aidan James if they ever had a son again..I just had to apologize and say that I wasnt changing my mind. Her husbands name is James too. But I'm not backing down this time. She's cool with it though. She did tell me what girl name not to pick though. haha.

My boyfriend is a cop- so he wants to get me a shirt that says "hands off the belly" haha. He doesnt like the idea of strangers coming up to me and just touching me. Maybe if I just end up fat after having the baby, I'll just get a shirt that says "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant with ice creams baby." LOL. We are starting to get really excited about the baby. I'm almost 4 months preggers and still not gained a pound. My sister in law is 2 days less preggy than me and she's bigger than me. My bfs family was freaking out about how tiny I am and how big she is.

I can't wait to hold my son....and my bf is getting really excited saying he cant wait til our son is born... I keep dreaming about giving birth and getting to hold him and see him for the first time...I have blue eyes, so I wonder what he'll look like..I hope he looks like my boyfriend... I hope he has his chocolate pie eyes...

:)
girls-the name thing has been a struggle for my husband and i also!  mostly girl name struggles...which i guess is okay because i am convinced i am having a boy!

fat issues-i know what you all mean!  my belly is pouching out and i look weird.  nothing else has grown much (other than my boobs!!!!).  so far, i have gained 7lbs.  i look like i have a beer gut.  i am carrying very low...  i will be happy when my belly looks more pregnant, less gut-like...hehe.  

mandy-congrats on the cf results!  you must feel so relieved!!!  yay!

katebud-wait a day or two and test again...i got 2 negatives before my positive.  i didn't get my positive till the day before or day of my missed period, and it was a very faint one at that!
I had posted my question in two of the forums got one or two responses, and i thought i should ask you all plus im sure with all the sticky baby dust here my chances are higher lol, on the 13th of this month i had pink spotting, then the next day i had brown like discharge, very light, not like my normal period, at all no red blood what so ever plus it came a week early, ive been having classic pregnancy symptoms, headaches break outs on my face, pulling streatching sensation in my stomache more gassy tmi i l know, more hungry, the urge to pee is rather strong in the mornings when i fisrt wake up, nausea, especially after i eat, bloated etc. have any of you experianced the brown like discharge? and ended up being pregnant? i took a hpt the day after the bown discharge was gone it was a BFN then a few days after that a BFN then yesterday morning a BFN!

BABY NAMES im not even pregnant yet and ive been thinking about baby names lol crazy i know, for a girl name i like  nevaeh helen rennee, in my family its tradition to give your baby the grandparents middle name and if i used my b/f's moms middle name my mom would feel hurt and vice versa, but i have lots of pretty names to like megan, porsha even tho thats after a car, no boy names that i can put my finger on i got plenty of time to figure it out :)

im soo very happy for you all even the ttc's your pregnancy sounds so much like an adventure i cant wait till im pregnant and get to experiance what some of you have, the least thing im looking forward to is the waddleing lol i made fun of my sis, ttc's this is your month to get your BFP,and if you still have not yet got your BFP then  get to BDing, at the very least april is your month.

i read this forum get updates on all of you and you are having an amazing journey which by the way im soo jealous, not in a bad way lol more like i envy you all i hope that dont sound bad. im not crazy i swear, :) you and all your lil angels take care :)

KATEBUD your gonna get that BFP you have been waiting for,

STICKY STICKY HONEY COVERED BABY DUST ROLLED IN LAFFY TAFFY, ROLLED IN ELMERS GLUE.
NOW THAT STUFF SHOULD STICK AND JUST IN CASE IT DONT ROLL THAT IN SOME EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA STICKY HONEY LIKE LAFFY TAFFY IF THAT DONT STICK THEN WE NEED TO  UP THE STICKYNESS BUT IM SURE THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR THAT

TAKE CARE YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!!!
Hi Everyone!  I got another BFN when I tested again a couple days ago (my life is so blurring together right now, ugh...I just want to enjoy it!)  :P  I am schedualed to have AF hit me tomorrow, hard and heavy.  My bb's are sooooooooo sore, I fear this is another normal month for me.  I hope I'm wrong though.  My cm has upped again with EWCM, but I am starting to think that is normal for my body right before menstruation now, since I have noticed a trend the past few months and have gotten excited, only to have AF come full force.  Although I have had a some zits in strange places, such as my bottom eyelid and behind my ear in my hairline!  Ouch!  sorry, tmi...zits gross me out, lol (I usually have crystal clear skin).  
I'll post tomorrow when AF gets here.  
Until then, thanks for all the encouragement and kind words.
Baby dust to all ttcer's!  :) **********Baby dust dance!!~*****************************
msgorgeous , your symptoms sound an awful lot like PG ones ,but its sometimes hard because as TTC'ers we tend to get our hopes up with all the classic symptoms....The brown discharge however is a good sign! That can usually mean implantation.....Wait a few more days and test again , alot of the time the hormone can take a while to build up enough to detect on a HPT.....I was super lucky somehow and got a BFP 5 days before my AF , but my cousin , got BFN until she was 6 weeks PG and went to a doctor....So just keep in mind every woman is different! If you dont get a BFP right away dont give up hope!......Make sure to let us know how it works out :) BABY DUST COMING YOUR WAY! :)

Katebud.....Try to keep positve hun.....Even if this isnt your month , your month will come.....I always kind of thought it was lame when people say " it will happen when its meant to happen" but its true.....If I had gotten pregnant even 2 months ago I dont think things would be as they are , TTC  made me and my man closer , the ups & downs of TTC made us stronger , and the joy in finding out we were PG was alot more I dont even know the word.....and everything worked out for us perfectly.....We wanted the baby to be about 6 or 8 weeks old when we flew home to see his family since they wont be coming to where we live for the birth...and we have  to fly in November.....The baby will be 6 weeks when we go :D.....Whats also kinda neat is the baby is due on my birthday....:).....and the baby will be born almost right before Christmas , which I love , I love the idea of spending christmas with a baby! Just all the memories and stuff :)......None of that would be possible if we had concieved earlier or later.....and our relationship is 100% ready for a baby which is amazing!.....Trust me hun , it will happen! and when it does you'll be amazed at the timing! :) BABY DUST!!!!! Keep us posted on your test hun :)
Thank you :)  I know things will happen with perfect timing.  I believe that God's timing is the best, even when it's not my own, and want so bad at times to rush it, but I know that I am the safest in His timing.  Situations don't work unless the door is completely open at the right place on the path of life, and I'm not really ultimately in control of any door opening or closing in my life, I just need to recognize that with ttc also.  
I will post again when AF comes...or if she doesn't!!!  (Hopefully).
msgorgeous-i had what you are describing which was my implantation bleeding.  it was a very small amount and happened only one day.  however, some women have it 2 or 3 days.  it was accompanied by menstrual-like cramping.  it occured 7 days after i ovulated, 6 days before my expected period.  when implantation occurs, there usually isn't enough hcg to result in a positive hpt so many woman (myself included) will get false negatives.  they say it takes 2-5 days after implantation.  i got 2 negatives, and didn't get my bfp till 5 days later!  good luck to you!  i hope little megan or helen is on her way!

katebud-well, did af come???????  i hope so much that you are dancing around with a positive hpt at this very moment :-)

I started to get my hopes up.  AF came during the night while I was sleeping (I was ready for her though, so no problems).  
Cramps, feeling gross, check.  ;)  Thank you though :)   I will just try, try again...
*********************Baby dust to all ttcer's!!!!  ***********************************************
aw, i'm sorry girl.  spring is here and springtime brings new life--baby dust is just floating thru the air!!!  good luck next cycle!
I cant remember who posted the question...but i never got implantation bleeding. But did take 3 tests before i got a positive..all in a 2-3 day time span. so you never know what is going to happen.
As far as implantation bleeding goes, I didnt really have anything. Just a weird chunk of brown tissue, pretty small that came out (gross I know) I was like wtf is THAT? That's what prompted me to take a test, I tested a few hours after that, in the afternoon- it was positive. The next day I had my blood HCG drawn, and my HCG was at 96. So I must have just been BARELY pregnant when the First Response Early Result test picked up on it. But I used afternoon urine, and it picked it up no problem.
i can't believe it!  i was wrong!!!!!!  i was completely convinced that i was having a boy, but, to my surprise, IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i should have known!  all of my cravings and symptoms pointed right to it!  yay!  i'm so excited!!! :) :) :)
OMG! A Girl! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so extatic for you omg!.....what a shock though seeing as you had thought it was a boy!! lol........What was the heartbeat do you know? and what about your symptoms & cravings? Im NOT finding out the sex but im trying really hard to guess LOL.....Every single dream ive had has been girl....A boy doesnt even cross my mind.....so I dont know if thats a sign?......Any little hints you can drop as to why you think it pointed to girl would be appreciated LOL :).....YAY!!!.....Any girl names picked out yet??.....Are you going to go all pink & purple?....TOO CUTE!! YAY!!!
i know!  can you believe it!!!!!  no girl names yet...we were so sure it was a boy and had a boy name.  we just can't agree on a girl name.  i'm so happy!!!!  i woke up at 5am thinking about it and just couldn't go back to sleep!  

my girl symptoms and cravings:

-i want nothing but fruit...oranges, grapes, berries, mangos, etc.
-i crave fruit juice like crazy!!!!  orange juice has never tasted so good!
-i'm loving pasta with tangy tomato sauce...
...basically, i love everything sweet and tangy.  haven't been big on salty, spicy things.  also haven't really wanted any meat or cheese...

-the hair on my legs are growing faster than they did before.  i've always shaved every day because i am an obsessive freak about body hair, but i notice a 5oclock shadow on my legs...my legs used to feel smooth pretty much till my showertime...
-boobs are bodacious!!!  
-bad morning sickness first 11 weeks.
-i definitely have girl dreams.

the weird thing is that my skin has been glowing...they say that usually you break out when you are having a girl.  also, my bump seems to look more like a boy baby bump.  it may still be too soon to tell though...  

fetal movement update-had suspicions a couple of weeks ago, but last week, it definitely started.  whenever i drink milk, she goes nuts!  she's my little milk loving wiggle worm!

keeks...are you having any of these symptoms?  girl, i don't know how you are going to do it!  i was going nuts and could barely wait 18 weeks to find out the gender...you are waiting 40 weeks!  you go girl!
Congratulations on your girl!!!!!!!!!!!   :)
Okay! Your totaly re-assuring my dreams that mine is a girl too LOL!!......Im a HUGE fruit person since I got pregnant....Strawberries , Grapefruits , Apples , Oranges and Raspberries....MMM lol....I LOVE Apple Juice , not so much orange because it kinda gave me heartburn a bit from the acid , but Apple Juice & Pink Grapefruit juice I would die for on any given day LOL.....I dont notice my leg hair growing as fast because I dont shave often in the winter , my skin is too dry , but im gonna shave today and see if I notice a change by tonite/tommorow.....I do notice my nails growing SUPER fast , I have to cut them every other day it seems.......Alot of people have said im starting to get the " glow" I dont see it.....Im just miserable LOL......I didnt have intense morning sickness , I had it worse at night and it was more nausea than vomitting.......Im not into eating meat either , I will eat alot more red meat than before because I HATE Chicken now , but i'd rather eat Fish.....I could eat fish & chips any day.....and the funny thing is the reason I love it so much I think is because I smother it in tarter sauce and the place we go is homemade so its like extra tangy and pickly....Mmm....Damn now I want it again! LOL

Im way to excited for you Krissy!!....Little girls are so much fun!! Think of all the little pretty clothes , and dance lessons , and just all the girlie things!!!.....Girl names are HARD!!!.....We've had our boy names picked out for a few weeks now but the girl name we're having trouble....ALTHOUGH oddly enough , my Fiance really likes the name Keanna.....I havent been big on it , but in EVERY dream ive had for the last 2 weeks about the baby is been a girl and her name is Keanna....so I think thats kinda settled LOL....Let me know if you need girl suggestions Krissy , I have a MILLION , ive been thinking of girl names since I was like 5 its just now I dont like any I had previously picked LOL
katebud-thanks!  :) :) :)  any updates on you???

keeks-you sound like me!  there was something i thought of today that i meant to get on here and share with you about symptoms/cravings but i can't remember what it was...  oh, i remember...my pee was always clear, but now, even though i am well hydrated and taking my vitamins, it's a dull yellow!  i read that is common with girl carriers and it's definitely something i am experiencing.

i have been glowing all day!  i actually spent my whole day crying and rubbing my belly, i'm just so happy!  i don't think i ever thought i could be so happy.  since before i conceived my baby, i have been singing crimson and clover to the sparkle in my eye...now that she is growing in my belly, i sing it to her every day.  i want to name her crimson but my husband won't agree to it.  i definitely do need girl name suggestions!
You are so cute! LOL......Now that you mention it which is weird , my pee is usually pretty clear even I drink alot of water during the day? Hmm...Hopefully another girl sign! LOL.....

Awwww , Thats so cute that you cry and rub your tummy!!.....Is it just that you know its a girl now that makes the difference? or did you always feel that close bond to the baby? Its probably alot of overwhelming emotion too!.....I watched Alvin & the chipmunks movie the other nite and cried like a baby! more so I think because it reminded me of when I was little ( I LOVED Alvin & The Chipmunks) and then it made me think of my baby and I dont know it just became VERY emotional LOL

haha I have some girl names for ya!....I do like Crimson.....But maybe spelling it Krymson?....I dont know , I like names with different spellings!

A few of my favourites are:
Addison
Alexis
Sophia
Ryleigh ( I love the name & the spelling )
Kahli
Georgia
Jayda
Kamryn
Keely
Tamblynn ( Rob hates this name , but I love it for some reason)
Laina
Delaine
Gracelynn
Tiana
Tayleigh
Leiah
Shilah ( its my cousins name and it totaly suits a little girlie girl)
Sienna
Vienna
Jocelyn
Olivia ( but its the #3 most popular name for almost 2 years now :( )
Makenna

I have more , but those are just some off the top of my head!!!.....Make sure to let us know when you decide on a name!.....gosh im SO excited for you Krissy!!!

wow girl, thanks for all of the great ideas!!!  i have always felt the strong bond that i suppose all pregnant women do to their child.  but since i found out that i am getting my little girl (even though i would love my little boy just as much if the results were male) i just have felt an extreme closeness.  i can't describe it.  i guess i am feeling the mother/daughter bond very early!  oh, here come the tears again...

some of the names you have listed i have never even heard of...but they are very cute!  i especially like mckenna.  my husband told me he would consider crimson if her nickname could be crimsey.  i would call her my little crim crim bean.  
Awww I know what you mean about mother/daughter bond......Its just something so different when you have a girl I think.....My mom thought I was a boy , and she said she always felt connected & she loved me , but it wasnt until they put me in her arms she really began to feel an overwhelming love , and she said she knew that would happen regardless if I was a boy or girl , but it was that much more special because I was HER little girl!......Crimsey is cute! I really like that!.....My friends daughter is named Makenna , shes 4 and shes this adorable little dainty thing thats tiny for her age and super smart....just adorable! lol.....I've loved the name ever since she was born!....Have you decided on a nursery theme and such now that you know the gender?.....

I meant to ask you if you can describe what it feels like now that you feel her moving?.....My doctor at my last appt ( on monday) said I should be able to feel it anytime now.....I dont think I have , but on wednesday we were driving home & I swear I felt it.....I could be delusional though , but it was almost like gas bubbles , but they didnt hurt?.....and it was like a heavy sort of rolling feeling? I dont know if that explains it to make sense.......I always thought I would just " know" when I felt it though!
Hi guys!

Congrats krissy that is great about your little girl!! all the symptoms you are describing sound like mine too so looks like i will be having a girl too. i have thought this all along though will have to wait another 22 weeks to find out!! i am craving alot of pasta and noodles and can barely stomach meat. but i am not into fruit juice cause it all just gives me heart burn from which i am suffering pretty badly already. oh yeah and my pee is darker and stronger smelling than normal. anyway congrats to you!! i have started feeling the baby move most days but it is still really hard to feel and only if i am laying or sitting still do i notice it. keeks it is a rolling feeling (unless they are kicking) almost like a nerve in your belly is being touched or something. it is weird but yes you will know cause even tho they say it is like gas bubbles it is like no gas bubble i have felt!! i am due for my 20 week scan in 3 weeks and am hanging out for that at the moment. i have worried about this pregnancy so much more than my first 2 so want to know that all is ok with bubs. i have been on so much medication that i worry myself sick but the docs keep saying it will all be ok blah blah blah i just want to see for myself. my main main craving is ham cheese and pineapple toasted sandwiches on multi grain bread only! i have one every day and yum yum yum.
katebud shame about af but i do think you will have your time soon and appreciate and enjoy it even more than you think possible. good luck and never give up hope!
Ok Ladies,
all this talk about little girls is making me want one....(but I wanted one before anyways).  :)  
This cycle I am taking a tincture called Mooncycle blend.  It has Red Raspberry leaf, Fresh Dandelion root, and Vitex in it.  I take one cup a day (3 droppers full) first thing in the morning.  I am also taking EPO, multi vitamin, extra folic acid, fish oil pill, and a regular cup of RR leaf tea.  Also drinking green tea.  :P  I know, it sounds like over kill, but I can usually knock everything out with one mega dose in the morning.  I also have tons of broken out skin (so sad, that never happens to me!!!), a yeast infection (from all the hormone changes I'm sure) and my period stopped after 3 days of medium bleeding with tiny clots (as opposed to huge ones like normal).  
I've taken an hpt again just to make sure this stuff wouldn't hurt a baby if there was one in there, and as far as I know, there is not.  I need to get that infection cleared up though!!!!!!!  So it may be until next month before ttc again is an option...ovulation is coming withing the next week or so, methinks.  ;)
Love to all.  And as always, baby dust!!!!!!!!
keeks-hey, i forgot to tell you that my little girl's heartbeats have been between 150-155...i think you asked me that a bit back.  as for the kicks, mine are occasional tiny thumps and sometimes feel a little fluttery, kind of rolling like princesska describes...kind of similar to gas bubbles for me, but now i am starting to be able to tell the difference, as will you.  i read that the fetus has a similar schedule to a newborn.  my baby is most active around 8-9pm.  i usually drink milk and then she gets very excited.  they say 18-22 weeks is normally when most feel it...some earlier...  

princesska-so you are waiting till delivery too?  i just don't think i could do that!!!!!

katebud-i took ovulex which contains a lot of the ingredients you said you were taking like raspberry leaf, etc.  i truly believe that was a big helper to me...and, i drank green tea every day.  good luck to you girl!
Thanks Krissyy for showing me this page! I will repost here!

I am 27 and my hubby and I just started trying. We originally were going to wait until late June to start trying because I am on a year long job probation that ends in October, but we decided to start trying and if it was in God's plan it would happen when it should.  The problem with starting without any pre-planning is that I never counted my cycle, last month I think it was 36 days, but I could be wrong. Today I am on day 30 and have already taken 5 negative tests over the last week, my husband has started to hide the tests because he knows it is too early to tell...lol! My period should come in 3 days and I am trying my best to wait it out.

So these are my signs so far: Sore nipples, breaking out in pimples which is not usual before period, I have had pms like cramps for over a week now which usually only happens for a day approximately a week before my period. I have felt nauseous for the past two days and I have not had ANY headaches which I usually get multiple the week before my period. What is weird is that I have felt multiple headaches start and then go away moments after. My mom said she always had headaches before her period and with my brother and I she did not have them the months she got pregnant. I have also had an increase in white/clear creamy discharge the last few days.

It really does play with your mind, all week I have run to the toilet thinking my period just came.

welcome!!  the lengthened pms cramps are a very good sign.  that was a huge clue for me as it usually happens only the day before my period comes.  i, too, experienced it a week before, starting at time of implantation.  the clear/white d/c seemed to come before my period...it would dry up about 2 days before my period, then i would start my period.  but when i got pregnant, the d/c flowed the entire week before and continues...sometimes, it's quite abundant!  i know what you mean about running to the toilet and the paranoia...i did the same thing when i was waiting for my period...and, it continued into early pregnancy.  whenever i felt the d/c, i swore i was bleeding and would freakout and run to the bathroom only to discover the clear white stuff (thank goodness).  a few early symptoms i had were extreme thirst and flulike symptoms.  also my boobs were very sore...as the weeks went on, it felt like monkey's had been swinging from them!  ouch!!!!!!  i think i had told you on the other site, i didn't get my positive till the day before or day of my due period.  so, don't be discouraged if you have that gut feeling.  just wait a day or two and try again :-)    good luck!  let usknow what happens!
Thanks Krissyy!

I am feeling emotional and discouraged today. I took a test this morning ( 2 days before period) and it was a BFN!  I feel as though my good old period friend is going to start any time now. I still feel nauseous, but think the anticipation and stress of this could be making me feel that way. I will let you know!

Krissy-

Congrats on the girl!!! LUCKY! Of course I am growing more and more fond of the little man growing in my belly (and kicking me) :)  Lol. It's so cute it's like a little tickly bubble feeling. Almost the way it feels when you hold a butterfly cupped in your hands and it gently taps - trying to get out.

I'm actually coming around to the idea of having a boy, I didnt realize that I'm such a spoiled brat- that if I have a boy I still get to be the 'princess' haha. Are you showing yet? I wasnt until the other day. I went to bed with a flat belly and woke up with this huge stomach! I was like WHOA! It's like my son had been all curled up inside then just rolled over and sprawled out that night. lol. I My stomach is so big it's kinda making me a bit nervous, if I'm just over 4 months preggers and it's this big- what am I going to look like in 5 more months?! YIKES.

I dont know if you've picked a name yet but a few I like are ( I think they're pretty common though):

Madison
Madeline
Alyssa
Anastasia
Gabrielle

*clears throat*

AMANDA

hehe..

Sorry just had to throw that in there, you know.. LOL

Keeks-

I'm feeling ya on the Chipmunks movie! I cried too. Theodore is just ADORABLE!!! And you're so much cooler than I am. There is no way I could wait that long to find out! I'm too much of a "planner" I'm going bonkers already trying to make sure I have everything I need and it's coordinated! haha. We're doing Dinos in the nursery. :) It's perfect, my Aunts an Archaeologist and I majored in Palentology (before I went into business- go figure) So I'm all about the Dinos! Rawr! haha

I'm eating a ton, and I feel fat too. Anyone else feel that way? lol.

Oh and PS... CONSTIPATION SUCKS! :)
i am hearing you on the constipation thing! it completely sucks!! i had a check up at docs today and mentioned to her that i am so constipated is there a miricale cure and doh nope! I am only going to the toilet every 3rd day and it is extremely painful TMI hey. didnt get it when pregnant with my girls so hopefully its a boy thing hey. lol heard baby's heart beat today which brought a tear to my eye - so over emotional. measured my tummy and doc estimates baby to be 20cm already! no wonder the tummy is popping out bad now. hope all is well with everyone!!!
Ugh, I know! No biggie about the "tmi" . The whole thing is grossing me out. It's like, I feel like a man or something. I have never ever went to the bathroom like this and when I go I feel like I'm a guy- like this is how they poop. Big ol man dookies. *gags* Groooooossss! LOL. Sorry if I grossed you out.

Yeah my boyfriend freaked out this morning when he came home from work. He looked at my tummy and did a double take and was very loudly shocked. Like "holy....****" I felt kinda bad at first like he was going holy **** you got fat in ONE day. But he backtracked real fast and was like trying to reassure me that the baby got big fast- not me. Lol. He's like I didnt want to be mean and comment, but HOLY moly. haha.

*********
Oh and I have a suggestion for a product where you can hear the baby inside your belly at home. It's cheaper than a doppler or even renting one!!

I got it at Babies R Us it's called BEBE SOUNDS monitor. You can listen to your unborn baby. I paid $20 for it. You can get it with two headphones that way Mommy and Daddy can both listen. Theres also a set for like, $35 that you can get that has music CDs to stimulate the baby (like Mozart) and a Microphone that is placed on the belly so that the baby can hear voices and you can record the babys heartbeat and all kinds of stuff.

They make it pretty clear on the box that it works best in the third trimester- so not to be sad if you cant hear anything earlier. We keep trying but have fun trying to find him even if we cant. Lol. We know he's alive and kicking in there...
Okay maybe I spoke to soon- the customer reviews say the damn thing dont work even later in pregnancy. Oh well, we'll see.. if not- it was only $20...
DUDE I feel your pain!! I went to bed normal on Monday , woke up Tuesday and YEAH I had a tummy! lol....even my fiance was like WTF? I came out of the bedroom and hes like " Uh Hunnie , You look pregnant now"......It was weird LOL......I couldnt believe it last nite we were in walmart , and I mean okay I realize I have a little round tummy but I dont think I look THAT pregnant.....Yeah well the checkout lady asked me when the baby was due.......I went red LOL......My fiance laughed .....Not cool! LOL......Its maternity clothes shopping day REAL soon since alot of my shirts dont really fit to cover the bottom of my tummy LOL........Im sticking to the fact its ALL baby not ME lol.....and I dont think ive done too bad , i'll be 18 weeks on Sunday.....and I snuck a peak at my chart yesterday and I think ive only gained about 6lbs.....but 2 weeks I had lost weight , so I dont .......its not alot anyways for how fat & huge I feel lol

I have yet to have any issues with contispation....*knock on wood*......I kinda seem to be the opposite , even when i dont think I have to go I do LOL.....Im starting to get heartburn bad and quite often.....gotta lay off all the spicy food :(.....and Pepsi......I know your not supposed to drink pop but I crave pepsi....its horrible!!

Im officaly DONE work!....Im SOOO glad!.......I was born with hip dysplasia....and its starting to affect me again because of everything softening and moving....and it causes ALOT of pain in my lower back/hips , if I stand /sit , really do anything for too long!!.....so I go to physio & massage and just have to take it easy!

I've watched Alvin & The Chipmunks like 20x Mandy! I just love it! I guess just because it reminds me of being a kid LOL

I have never been a big "used" clothing person , but a friend told me about this great baby consignment store.....so we checked it out yesterday and I ended up getting like 16 outfits for $35....which isnt bad , all are in like brand new condition.....so I washed them all last nite and folded them by size LOL.....some are SO cute.....I got all green/beige colored stuff & a few blue items that werent boyish......

Yeah that heartbeat thing is a  piece of junk , but hold onto it , cause you might be able to hear it in your last few weeks depending on where the baby is laying!.....Still a neat idea :)

I just spent hours on end reading all of your posts from your last forum on milky discharge and i feel like i know you all so well  :) hehehe I too am ttc baby #2 and i had a miscarriage on march 21st and i am now having the milky discharge and my af should be due either the 16th or the 18th of this month. i am sooooo anxious to test, but im not sure exactly when i ovulated, but by an online calculator it should have been around the 2nd or 4th. hearing all your stories makes me feel optimistic about this month for me! and even better i have calculated a due date based off my last period and it would be chirstmas eve!!!!!  how awsome would that be!? well, i just had to write to you all, because i have read all your posts and feel like i owe it to you to tell my story :) (since i have read all yours hehehehe) i was wondering if i should test on the 13th to see if its positive???? what do you think, i can hardly wit already!!!!!  
WOW you read the previous msg board too?? You rock! lol.....

First off , Thanks for sharing your story! :)

I would wait and test maybe on the 15th or 16th , just in case , that way its smack in the middle of when you SHOULD get your AF and therefore have a better chance of an early positive result! :)......If you do test on the earlier like on the 13th dont get discouraged or anything if its a BFN , could be too soon!!....Alot of women have different hormone levels early on!.....A christmas eve due date would be awesome!! :) Thats so exciting! :).......sending tons upon tons of baby dust your way!!.....Make sure to keep in touch and let us know what the results are!!!! :) How exciting!! :)

********************************* BABY DUST****************************
mandy-i love gabrielle!  and amanda too!  hehe.  but i think we have come to a decision.  we are going to name her skylar paige.  our only issue is that we googled it only to discover she shares her name with a porn star!!!!  so, it's possible we will change the middle name, but i really don't want to!  she's an older, unpopular porn star so maybe no one will know...  i think once you find out the gender, you are so excited and fall completely in love no matter what it ends up being!  little boys are very special and he will love his mommy so much!  you are right, it would be nice to remain the princess.  i am going to have to give up my title to my little girl...but then doesn't that make me the queen!?!??!  hehe.  YES, i starting showing overnight also!  i think what happened (according to my books) is that baby girl just lifted out of my pelvis so she is a little bit higher making her look more like a baby bump, not a gut!  i'm actually thrilled about it.  i don't want to get too big, but i start my 20th week tomorrow and people keep telling me that i should be showing more.  my doctor says i am just fine so that is all that matters i suppose...

poopie issues-i dealt with horrible constipation before pregnancy, so not i am loving it!  i went every 10-12 days before, now i go for a week straight, then take a week off!  i love it!  ps-nothing will ever be tmi for me!  i love being able to talk about anything freely!

lynzieloo-i agree with keeks.  you are more than likely to get your positive around your period due date or missed period.  however, if you just can't hold off (i know i couldn't!!) then test early...like keeks said, don't be depressed or discouraged if negative cuz it could be too soon.  i went thru 2 bfn's before i got my bfp on dec. 27 :-)  what a wonderful christmas gift that would be for you!!!  thank you for taking the time to read our stories!  the clear white discharge thread must have taken you a month to read!  all of the girls on the forum are throwing loads of baby dust at you!  good luck!

Thanks so much for your replys! I will try my hardest to wait and test... but not making any promises, hehehe.  

Krissyy.... how far along were you when you tested and got your bfn's and how far when you finally got your bfp?  you guys have to forgive me, i read the posts but i may have forgotten who did what and when? LoL
btw..... Skylar is a totally cute name!

keeks....... thanks for all the baby dust and baby wishes! It really DOES mean alot!

I will definitely keep you girls posted as things change... I wanna say that i FEEL pregnant, because i felt the same way last month, and then i had my miscarriage ( i was only like 4 or 5 weeks maybe) i was one week late for my af and tested, it was pos then tested the next day neg...... the rest is history, started bleeding and passing tissue..... i had a hard time going through that. Even though i am not over that, i still am not scared of it happening again... although i am concentrating on that bfp, so maybe once i get that i will then start to freak out about it. but i am going to try my hardest to stay positive, i have been praying and i just want this baby SOOOO bad!  i have a daughter that just turned 2 in feb and she is so ready to be  big sister! she puts stuffed animals under her shirt and says kayli pregnant! it is too cute! ( a friend of ours just had a baby so she knows that babies are grown in tummys :)  well thanks for letting me vent! I am most likely gonna test on the 13th and then if its neg i will try again on the 16th or so....  well, happy healthy pregnancies to each of you! and baby dust to me ! hehehehe
WOW!  I spent a good two hours reading all of your stories online last night. You Ladies all sound so terrific and it's nice to know I'm not alone  feeling all crazy and obsessive about becoming pregnant!  
I'm 29 and my husband and I are TTC.  This is our fourth cycle and I'm due to have AF in 4 days on the 15th.  I've been having some symptoms but like most others I'm confused as to whether they are PMS related or pregnancy.  I've been having faint cramping in my lower abdomen for about 4 days now.  Lower back pain is starting to become more noticeable and I have been having some whitish CM for about 2 days now much heavier than normal around this time of my cycle.
I don't have any breast tenderness or nausea.  I'm thinking that these new symptoms are just in my head as I've felt "weird" things before and it turned out to be nothing.  Anyone have any of these symptoms and turned out to be PREGGERS?????
You both are kinda in the same boat and due for your AF's around the same time which is neat! Might be good luck for you both , Mandy & I were both due for our AF's at the same time and both ended up pregnant the same month! I think it comes in 2's around here lol :)

Lynzie I cant imagine how hard the miscarriage must have been for you! Im so sorry for your loss!....I do have a bit of a bright side story though if it would make you feel more at ease....one of my best friends , has a 4 year old daughter , and just recently tried for her 2nd....same as you , she missed her AF , tested , got a BFP , went to the doctor a few days later , and it was a BFN , she ended up miscarrying about about 5 weeks , not even 2 weeks prior to finding out....BUT I will happily report she is 15 weeks into a perfectly normal healthy pregnancy only 2 cycles after the miscarriage!......so heres hoping your situation works out the same!!......The hard thing with HPT is every woman's hormone level is different.....my cousin didnt get a BFP until 6 weeks , I got mine at 3 weeks , a friend of mine just found out shes pregnant, and she tested every day from her missed AF and it wasnt until 9 days later she got a BFP.....so BFN in the beginning dont mean anything right away! Just stay positive! :)........Im sooo hoping this is your month!!! BABY DUST! :) ( oh & btw , dont feel bad about not being able to remember everything about us that we've talked about on the previous msg board , we dont even remember stuff about eachother and we talked for months LOL )

Lookalike

Hi & Nice to meet you!
Your symptoms do sound alot like pregnancy ones , but its so hard to tell!.....I could have sworn I was pregnant , and sure enough AF would come.....but the month I would have SWORN I wasnt , I turned out to be.....I think alot of the time , especially with us TTC ladies , we tend to focus on the "symptoms" we SHOULD be having , and it makes it hard......Everyones different though!.....The only pregnancy symptom I had prior to testing & even a few weeks afterwards , was cramping , but I felt like I was getting my AF mixed with a flu that made me dizzy and really really tired.....I wanted to do NOTHING but sleep and just curl up.....and that lasted almost my whole 1st trimester.......I'd wait it out if you can ....alot easier said than done I know lol.....Make sure to keep us posted how things work out!  sending tons upon tons of baby dust your way!!!!! **************************** BABY DUST******************************

Im so excited!! We could have 2 christmas babies on the board now!!!!!!!

Keeks....ya i know 2 christmas babies would be exciting!!!! i am trying sooooo hard not to think about it, but like you told lookalike, we focus on the symptoms and as soon as i start to focus on something else i notice my breasts are sore, or im cramping or whatever, so then i wanna test and see, then i get a negative, but i am only 8dpo so i new i wouldnt get a bfp, but it was a dollar store test so i said what the hell, for a dollar might as well, but i will try again in a few days and see.... i am just trying to focus on not thinking about it, but then i am so tired all the sudden in the afternoons and i am so emotional, and cramping, and backache, and sore breasts, i have symptoms, but trying to convince myself that they are normal af so i dont get my hopes up. because my hubby and i really didnt try hard this month to concieve (conceive), we ony had sex 2 times before my ovulation date, so i dunno, it could happen, we'll have to wait and see....

Lookalike..... keep me posted! we have similar symptoms and my af is due either the 16th or the 18th so i am DYING to test!!!! when are you going to test? keep me posted on all your news!

....................................* BABY DUST TO US *................................. :)
lynzieloo-my husband and i were just finishing moving into our new house when i conceived and didn't really get to "try" either...we were so busy that we barely made ovulation!  had sex the day of and day after and that is all!  our baby was conceived the day after we moved into our house!!  as far as testing:  i was hoping to get a bfp for christmas and was certain that i was pregnant.  i tested christmas eve (9dpo) and then christmas day (10dpo) and got BFNs!  i was sad, but still convinced i was pregnant because i just wasn't feeling like myself.  i usually get my period on 12 or 13 dpo.  i waited 2 days till dec. 27 on 12 dpo and got a faint positive.  tested first peepee of the morning.  tested later and it was a bit darker.  i am so sad to hear about you m/c, but glad that you are able to move on.  m/cs are freak things.  they often have nothing to do with anything we did or something being wrong with us, it just happens to be a faulty egg or sperm inthe mix.  everyone has some faulties in their bodies...  my friend had 2 m/c both at 7 weeks.  she was so scared during her 3rd pregnancy but everything is fine and she is due a week after me.  i wish you luck and baby dust and good, happy thoughts of babies :-)

look-a-like-as i have said to lynzieloo, the cramping is a very good sign.  it feels like menstural, but comes many days before menstrual and lasts longer.  it was my first sign.  i didn't get the nausia till i was 4 or 5 weeks along (a week or two after i got my positive test).  my boobs were tender early and gradually got much worse.  but everyone is different.  try to hold out till the 14, 15 or 16th to test!  if you are like me, you won't be able too...just don't get sad if it's negative cuz it could be too early.  good luck!!
Thanks so much for all of your kind words.  It is so nice to know that I'm not alone out there.  My husband thinks I'm going crazy :)
I will keep you all posted on my status.  I think I'm going to test on Monday if I can wait that long.  I know I should wait at least until I miss AF but it's sooooooooo hard to wait.
If I do get a BFP this cycle it will indeed be a CHRISTMAS baby!  Dec 23rd would be my due date :)
Good luck to all TTC and to those who are awaiting their little ones!
This forum has been so amazing with information and support!!!!
thanks for all your help and much needed support. i am trying to keep best to think of anything but testing!  it is hard, but we will see if i can wait til monday to test or not :) hehe i too have cramps like menstral cramps, and again today got really tired early on, and also have to pee alot. but we will see. with my daughter i tested 2 days before my af was supposed to come and got a positive, so i am hoping to get a result by then. but we will just wait and see.... well good luck with your lil growing one and ttys!
Hi Everyone,

I originally found you guys on the other thread. You all seem so supportive of each other. I guess I will tell you my story.

I have wanted to get pregnant for about 8 months but the hubby is not on board. This is very frustrating. Everyone around me friends and family are either pregnant or just had. This as I am sure most of you know makes me want one even more. My brother has just had a beautiful baby girl ( 1 week old) and my husbands sister is due in October. Thank fully these 2 pregnancys have seemed to make my husband wonder about having a baby.

We got drunk had sex and I realized after I was ovulating, we had sex at 4am on the 16th day of my cycle. I always ovulateon day 17. Hubby kept asking me if I had ovualtion discharge but of course I couldnt tell b/c his little men were coming out (sorry to graphic)
Day 31 of my cycle is tomorrow and again I always get my period on day 31. I have been charting for 3 years so I am very aware of my body. Once I realized I could be preggo, I got so excited, Secretly though since the hubby isnt really on board.
I have had bad migraines for the last week, diarhea (diarrhea) for 2 weeks, loss of appetite for 2 weeks, lots of peeing and the last 4 days alot of clear whitish stretchy discharge, it seems to be getting worse but maybe its only b/c I have become obsessed at looking. I took a pt friday morning (1st response) and I got a dot where the preggo line should be, This was very confusing, I showed hubby and he just furrowed his brow, showed mom and she said your not pregnant. I took another test this morning and negative (clear blue easy)
Friday I had lower abdominal pain, kinda like period pain but not on just one side like normal it seemed to be across my whole abdomin (abdomen). Thursday night i had cramps in my left leg.
I am so scared eveytime I go to the bathroom, (which seems to be alot, i gotta pee so much!) I am so scared that these pains are period pains, my boobs are not sore though and normally they HURT right before my period.but shouldnt they hurt if I am pregnant? this is sooooo confusing. that dot gave me hope...now this discharge is giving me hope. I want soo badly to be pregnant, cuz if I am not....Hubby said he will be monitoring my cycle more now, which means no more slips. I talked to his sister and we both think he will never really be ready, but if I am pregnant he will be happy. he is smitten with my niece so that is awesome. i just think he will be hapy once it occurs but for him to say "lets get pregnant" is to much. he never really makes big decisions, i am the one who does!! lol. i am rambling......sorry ladies.
I seem to have so many symptoms, but mom thinks they are in my head.I suppose migraines, diarhea (diarrhea) and abdominal pain could all be caused by stress and wishful thinking but this discharge?? please help!!

hkenny ,
Hi & nice to meet you! thanks for sharing your story!......I wish I could give you some advice on your situation but its a hard one!.....I do have one question?....Are you using protection to prevent pregnancy? or just *not* having sex when your around ovulation?.......I hope this month is your month!....Its totaly possible that your pregnant because sperm can live up to 5 days , but I dont know about your symptoms......I never had any like that when I was first pregnant but everyone is different!.....Good Luck! Im sending lots & lots of sticky baby dust your way!! ************ BABY DUST*************

Lynzie & lookalike

Its amazing what can happen when your not " actively trying" I guess is the best way to word it....My fiance I tried for 3 months , We hit my ovulation BANG on everytime...and BFN each month.....then in December , with it being christmas , and just SO much going on  , it was a miracle we really had sex , and my fiance was gone for 2 weeks in mid December , and my Ovulation was on the 21st , we did it twice between the 20th-22nd , and I was POSITIVE I wasnt pregnant......I just felt ill , like I was getting my AF , and just not myself.....New Years Day I got my BFP , 5 days before my AF.....It was just crazy! I think when you let something else occupy your time and just get your head outta baby making mode , it happens , something just happens , I dont know , its like we have a guard up when we TTC and when were not really TTC it happens LOL..........The only symptoms I had early on , were cramps , like AF cramps but more intense....and I had alot of dizzy/hot spells , which is why I thought I had the flu , and I wanted to SLEEP! I could have slept for 4 days straight had someone let me....I tried LOL....I still havent really had the whole increase in peeing happen lol.....I mean TMI , but I do go more often but its not like I expected and it didnt really increase until a few weeks ago....I had a HUGE appetite in the very beginning , I would get stomach sick if I didnt eat at least every 2 hours...it eased off when I entered my 2nd trimester.....so I think just everyone is different , thats the hard part with pregnancy , its rare to find symptoms that follow a timeline or are the same in 2 people.......I really hope you 2 ladies are pregnant! Be so exciting!!!!!! * lots and lots of sticky baby dust* to you both!!!!!!!......Wait it out to test if you can but I know its SUPER hard!!.....Make sure to let us know the results :)......

******************************* BABY DUST*******************************

I read the entire forum,I feel like I know all you guys now! Its nice to have some support, It seems like family doesnt really want to say what they think.

We dont use a birth control method other than fam, so we usually dont have sex around ovulation. Lately if he asks for it I give in b/c duh I want a baby!

Those tests are very frustrating!! Tonight I have had pain on the left side only, but its not like period cramps...its more like ovulation cramps. That is impossible I always ovulate on days 17 and its day 30...I also have had a lot of clear stretchy discharge tonight. Like alot! I really hope I am,but I guess I have to be prepared for another BFN..

you spend so much time trying not to get pregnant, only to spend more time trying to get pregnant.

thanks for the support either way!

My due date would also be december23! i will cross my fingers and toes for you!

baby dust x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Good Morning ladies,

did a clear blue easy test this morning and got a BFN. no sign of AF though.....
Hkenny,
Hi there :)
This may be a very dumb question, but are you late as of now?  :P  I am not quite awake yet and have been playing catch up with the posts.  

All:
I am 3dpo, and having horrible allergies, so it's very hard to tell if all my herbs worked to help.  I know that my cm was more stretchy than normal, so awesome sign!!!!!!!!!!  I have a leftover digital hpt, and will use it ONLY if I am late, or have a very good reason this time around (I am in love with poas-ing...)  hahaha...gross!  ;)  
I am becoming more chill with the whole ttc thing.  I am not as gung-ho anymore, just b/c it hasn't happened as of yet in 6months of marriage (and we've been trying since December).  I know that is not very long at all to ttc, so we haven't given up, but we are like, why can't we have an "oops"?  ;)  (not that it would be an oops).  
Me and hubby were out bowling last night with another couple who had an oops baby (who is now 4 or 5, Idk!  :(  ), and the people right by us in the next lane had theeee most adorable little 3 year old boy, who looked soo much like my hubby did when he was a little one.  I kept looking at the child like I wanted to eat him (not really), and hubby noticed, and kept looking at him too.  This little boy had thick, long dark eyelashes, wispy brown hair and deep brown eyes..I want one!  :P
I know, it will happen in God's timing.  I think that's why I am not as demanding inwardly as I was, which is good since it happens most when you don't try.  
Love and baby dust to all! Thank you for all the encouragement that goes on here in our tiny posting world.  I know everyone here is very genuine and it makes this process of ttc so much happier on a mental level.
af was due to come today and no sign of her yet.i am still having alot of clear stretchy discharge and mild discomfort in the lower abdomin (abdomen)....doesnt see like af cramps.

baby dust to all!!!
hey krissy,
this is Jamie21 from the last forum that took too long to upload.
You mentioned I should take a pregnancy test and let you all know the results.
Well, I stopped my BC on the 9th of march, and that is when I started my period. But now its the 13th of april and according to if I was on BC my period would of started today. Took a test 2 weeks ago it was a negative, and took 2 tests today and they were both positive. So I guess I am actually pregnant. Kinda in shock I wanted to be pregnant, but I just did not know it would be so early due to hearing that its not likely people get pregnant just after stopping birth control. So it took me less then a month this time. Which is weird with my twin boys it took me 8 months to conceive them. Maybe I will have twin girls this time....
Keeks-

Ya, I probably should have checked the product review before I bought it. Bleh, oh well... It was only $20. Lol. It's crazy, I've went from looking like my regular self to huge. And the stupid thing is I havent even gained weight! It's all moving towards my belly. Can you believe I've already got the "duck walk" - yea..I'm waddling already that's how big it is. Jeez. If I'm this big now, I'm scared of what I'm going to look like in 5 more months. Yikes! Lol. Oh, and I'm feelin ya on the pepsi thing. I NEVER drink pepsi and I've been craving it. I dont get it, but is it bad to drink it? I dont drink that much but I do take a few swigs.. Oh and the Mocha blasts from baskin robbins- I've been all about those too! I have them make it with half as much of the mocha mix and more milk so hopefully it's not too bad... Lol. It's funny we have 3 Baskin Robbins here in town- depending on where I am in town I'll get one- and the ladies in there KNOW what I want and make it special with more milk for me. Lol. I dont even have to order any more.

Krissy: I like that name too! Lol. But when I first read it I was like, that sounds kind've familiar.. lol. Jk. I'm 18 weeks now, supposedly but the baby is measuring a week ahead so I'm more than likely 19 weeks. It's crazy to think it's almost halfway over! It feels as if it's flown by! We havent even taken belly pics yet...I went to bed with a flat belly and then bam! Now I just keep forgetting my camera at work. Lol.

Linzie- I'm so sorry you went through that. :( I cant imagine how you must've felt. I can honestly say- and this used to **** me off when people would tell me this- try not to "try" if you can. For some reason, all the "trying" in it, is counter productive. Go ahead smack me I know. lol. Seriously we tried for 8 months or so, stressing over this day and that day and blah blah. Then in December I was like, you know what..forget it. I told my bf let's just go to Disneyland on vacation, and wait til after the new year and until we were moved into the house we'd bought (we just moved in this weekend) and then we'd go back to watching days and all that. Not even two weeks after we'd had this conversation- did I find out I was pregnant. And get this...all these other girls had symptoms and what not. NOT ME. I had nothing. I was days before my period was due- no pain, no tenderness no pms symptoms. Nothing. I went to the bathroom and I was sitting there for a second instead of getting right up after peeing- (my phone had gone off) and then I heard a little "plink" in the toilet and I was like WTF?! I freaked out because after you pee you're not supposed to hear something FALL. There was a tiny peice of stringy tissue, and i was like..okaaaaaay. Again I felt fine- and I tried to forget that had happened, but I couldnt let it go. So a few hours later- in the afternoon I figured I'd just take a test to be sure. I was worried that maybe the tissue was a miscarriage. Even though I figured it'd be negative since It wasnt first morning urine, and I was days away from my period. I had to pee so bad I almost took the test in the Wal Mart bathroom but for some reason I told myself NOT to do it there, so I did it at my office. Within seconds that pink line showed up. Blah blah blah I was shaking and my boyfriend was so excited. The next day I had the blood done to confirm it- my HCG was only at 96. Which means I had just BARELY implanted the day before. The test I used was a First Response Early Result. So it can and will happen. Lol.

Hkenny: I'm sorry to hear that your husband is being slow to jump on the baby wagon. I dont mean to pry or pretend that I know the two of you. Has he given you reasons WHY he's not on board yet? I just worry if you're planning on TTC without his full support. I'd hate for you to get your wish and have him be a jerk about it and not be supportive as you'd need, know what I mean? What reasons did he give you for not being ready? I'd maybe try and talk to him and try to see if he's worried about being a provider or if he had a rough childhood or what is mentally holding him back from this. From what you're saying it sounds like he likes kids- he's just not able to make that step like, "okay let's do it". How long have yall been married? I bet if you can figure out WHY he hesitates then you can reassure him fairly easily and get him on board. Maybe, maybe he just isnt ready to share you yet. I dont mean to put a damper on your excitement- but if he's that adament and wanting to monitor your ovulation to avoid it- I'd do a little more talking with him before trying to proceed. Last year my bf wasnt on board, he said eventually he would be just not yet. I prodded him for further information- turns out he had issues from his childhood that he was scared of repeating with his kids, he was worried about finances (so we saved some $) and the biggest thing was that he wasnt ready to share me yet. He said that he wasnt ready to be number two in my life. We talked and saved and dealt with his family issues- helping him to resolve these internal conflicts he had about being a father. I can tell he's still not totally ready to have to share me, but right now we're planning a vacation that we're going to book BEFORE the baby is born- for after he's born- that way he knows, that I WILL be just HIS even for a few days after our son is born. And that it's not a kid friendly vacation. Knowing that we are taking steps to make sure we dont lose "us" in becoming a threesome, is really helping him. It's wonderful and neccessary to have both parents on board, and you sound like a sweet person and I'd hate to hear you let downhttp://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/443584#
Post Comment at all..
I have no idea what that was that randomly attached itself to the bottom of my last post...

Lol.
Pepsi isnt "bad" per-say , its just the caffeine.....but your allowed 2 cups of caffineated coffee a day....so a pepsi or two wont hurt , the main reason I try to avoid is for the sugar.....its just pure calories.....but I love it WAY to much to give it up LOL.....Im trying to drink more apple juice & water , I find I get really de-hydrated drinking a Pepsi and I get BAD acid refulx from it.......and as far as your mocha's from Baskin Robbins , your doing a good thing by halfing the coffee....if you dont notice a difference then even better! lol.....and from what ive been told caffeine is only really bad in the 1st trimester....Just dont drink diet pop because the aspartane is WAY worse than the caffeine!

Thats so cute you waddle LOL......I have REALLY bad balance issues now that I have a tummy , I have a hard time finding my "centre" I guess you could say.....Im not that big at all.....I can still wear my normal jeans , just with the button un-done and with my bella band....I notice my tummy is alot harder though.......Im gonna get some maternity clothes here soon though , Im having a hard time getting my shirts to cover the bottom of my tummy now that its kinda round........Im 18 weeks and ive only gained about 5lbs....but its all fluid & water so I dont feel SO bad lol......I know the craving for McDonalds cheeseburgers & 7-11 nacho chips & cheese are going STRAIGHT to my ***  though so ive gotta lay off LOL

Jamie , Congrats on your BFP! How exciting! How far along are you? Keep in touch & let us know how the pregnancy goes :)
About 2 weeks pregnant. This time around I am feeling a little more sick and dizzy, and really tired. Which me and getting napping done is funny.... Not with two 16 month olds around who have more energy then I will ever have.

thanks so much for your reply,

Hubby has said its a money thing he wants us to have more savings, ( really if you knew us that is crazy he makes a 6 figue salaryand have a beautiful home ) and he said he "just isnt ready" i had a really good talk with him last night, since he obviously didnt plan to have a 12 year old now (he was 17 when she was born) he feels like he wants to have more control over when our kids are coming.
I really belieive I am pregnant, i am now one day late and just did a test with a bfn. I have so many syptoms (symptoms) though.....last night i swear i looked purple down there, and hubby agreed, heart burn, lots of white/ clear cm, slight pain in lower abdomin (abdomen) for 3 days now.and i feel different, is it to early for me to ask for a blood test?
Hubby said he was scared last night, but excited too, he said it would be surreal if I was.he was all smiley and giggly........so that is GREAT!!
I have the day off so I may go to the medi centre and ask for a blood test. its funny b/c my mom thinks i am and her gut feelings are usually right! wish me luck!

baby dust to alllllll!!!!!!!!!!! ********************88
Hey ladies,

is any one else in Canada?
i am glad that your hubby came around for you. you seem to be so relieved that he is now on the same level as you are with this "possible pregnancy". to answer your question..... yes you can go to the dr and get a blood test, but most doctors wont give you one unless you have a positive urine test, but its worth a shot to see if they will do it for you. did you test with the early result test??  the first response early result detects the lowest amount of hcg, so you might buy that kind and see if you get your bfp then. sounds like you have alot of pregnancy symptoms, so i am wishing for this to be your month! :) baby dust and best wishes to all!!!
*squeals* Awww, really? I'm so glad!!! That makes more sense, if he was really young when it happened the first time, he's probably terrified of it feeling the same way. I'm so glad you guys talked and he's more on board now! It's so much fun to watch them get just as excited. I found that with my bf just talking about why he was nervous helped him a ton. I'm so excited for yoU!
I am from canada
linzieloo, hkenny, katebud-girls, i wish you loads of baby dust!  sorry i can't write more individually...i want to do my denise austin fit and firm pregnancy workout (which i highly recommend to all of you!!) before i eat dinner...hkenny-glad hubby is coming around...pregnancy is contagious and when friends and family start, you just can't help but get the baby bug!!!

jamie21-yay!!!!  i am so happy for you!  did you make your doctor appointment yet?  i wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy!

mandy-i know, my belly is finally growing!  i have been taking pics every month even though my belly was tiny.  now i may start every 2 weeks...  i need to post some for you all to see...  i am so upset to hear that the heartbeat thing doesn't work.  i have been very tempted to try it out...maybe it will work further along in pregnancy...

Yes I did, I go tomorrow. Well that is just to meet with my family doctor. After I GET blood work done I will make it with my OB-GYN.
Pregnancy can be fun, but with my twin boys I got put on bed rest at 24 weeks and I stayed on bed rest till I had my boys at 38 weeks, and I got really uncomfortable carrying 2 6 pound babies was rough. So maybe this time will be a little easier. Unless I have twins again.
I'm testing tomorrow for sure if AF doesn't show up which I'm hoping she doesn't.
My next MP is supposed to be tomorrow so we shall see.  
Oh and I'm from Canada too!  

everyone-  this forum is so great for me.  we haven't told anyone we are TTC so it's so nice to be able to share and chat with others.  You are all so great and supportive.
Crossing my fingers to add a Christmas baby to this forum  =)

Happy thoughts to all.......... <3
so i broke down and tested today! i know i should have waited! LoL well i got a bfn... :( but i still have 3-5 days before my af, or maybe even a few more, depending on when it should start... (i used to have a strict 26 day cycle, but since i stopped the pill it has been odd... once was 30 days, so i duno..) but i will test in 5 days or so if af doesnt come! i hope not :)
cn you all tell me how many days before af did you get positive results???? with my daughter i was 2 days before af. but like i said, my cycles arent consistent since i went off the pill, so i dunno....

lookalike.... crossing my fingers for you too!  let us know what your results are! :) hopefully we have 2 christmas babies! how wonderful would that be!

I stopped my birth control on the 9th of march, and that was my last blue pill before my sugar pills. So on the 15th of march I start to ttc, and about 2 weeks ago I bought a test because I just couldn't wait and it said negative. So on the 12th of march is when I was supposed to get my period according to my birth control and it never came which is normal, it usually comes on the 4th sugar pill I take. So I did a test on the 13th april and I actually did two tests to double check and they both said positive. It depends on the pregnancy test you buy. I did first response which supposedly it says can tell up to 4 days before missed period.
Jamie21, congratulations!!!  That is good work, conceiving right after stopping the pill!  I myself stopped it last July, so almost a year ago (kinda).  It looks like if I'm prego this time around, I will have a New Year's baby :)  so hopefully this will be my month.  I get to test the 23 at the earliest, so I'm near the beginning of the joyful tww. ;)

Love and baby dust to all, especially the new girls!
WOW , lots to catch up on! lol......I will try to respond to all the individual posts tommorow , but I just wanted to get online & and least say I read the posts and caught up! lol

Im from Canada too.....British Columbia to be exact!

Lynzie , I was 5 days away from my AF when I got my BFP , using a clearblue test , at like 11 30pm...it was faint though

TONS UPON TONS OF BABY DUST TO ALL THE TTC'ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************************************** ***********************************************************BABY DUST********************************************************************************************************************

lookalike-we weren't telling anyone we were ttc either and it's been wonderful to confide and get advice/share experiences with these girls along the way :-)

jamie-twins run heavy in my dad's side of the family so i was sure i was going to have a pair!  as much fun as they can be, for reasons that you described, i am sort of grateful that this one is a singleton!!!  will they try to get you into your obgyn earlier than usual since you recently had a m/c?  sometimes they make you wait 6-8 weeks!!  i was able to get in at about 6.5 weeks...

keeks-i know what you mean!  i checked yesterday and after only missing maybe 2 days, i was sooooo far behind!!  

Yes maybe I will just have 1 baby this time. Mind you twins are ALOT of fun. Each day they do something new and its fun. Only down fall is my boys started walking at 9 months and then right after they started the climbing. So now my baby gates aren't exactly baby proof any more, they like to climb them. My little monkies. But other then all of that they are really funny to watch. Mind you one of them has started doing nasty tantrums don't find that too fun.

Katebud- Oh I hope you are pregnant this time around. I know how frustrating it is trying every month and yet still getting nothing. With my boys it took 8 months before I conceived them, and I conceived them in March, just like this one so now we have another december its going to be an expensive month. Oh a new years baby would be nice. Yes we were planning to have a 2009 baby in the summer, but I got pregnant faster then what I was told by doctors after coming off BC. So you can test on the 23? Well good luck to you. I hope everything works out

Krissyy-  I don't know exactly when I will be able to get in to see my obgyn. Hopefully after I get my blood work done I will be able to get an appointment made.
I know with my twins I got in for my first ultra sound at 19 wks. So hopefully this one it will be sooner.
jamie21- CONGRATULATIONS! -you must be over the moon!

lynzieloo-I am with you, its very hard not to test, i shake everytime, and thus far mine have all been bfn.dont lose hope!

look_a_like I have my fingers crossed for you, I really hope you,me and lynzieloo can have some christmas babies!

Everyone- I just want to thank you all for your words, I feel so blessed that i stubbled across this forum, finally I can chat with girls that understand how i feel! its been a very positive experiance all around. I did another test yesterday morning (first response) and nothing!! how frustrating, I just have this "feeling" though. i have symptoms that can not be explained, i did a blood test and It was nice b/c the doctor i saw was really supportive and said you know those tests can work very early (wich we have heard on here) but not for everyone. she said sometimes you have to trust your own gut. so i am anticipating a positive...no sign of AF yet and she was due on sunday.
I cant even imagine how I am going to feel if i get a bnf on the blood test. My heart will break i think....but i dont wanna think that way until i have too.

thanks again ladies!!

Baby dust for christmas babies!!! ************************************************************

Wow!! Your from Edmonton? that is funny so am I.
I wish you luck for you. I hope your blood test comes back positive. I know I am going to get blood work done. Makes me nervous even though I have 2 positive urine tests.
hkenny.... when do you get your results for your blood test??? i am crossing my fingers for you! :)

katebud.... i know the 23rd seems like so far off, but i have learned to wait until the day your af is due, then test..... because all the negatives just confuse you and brake you down! best of luck to you, and hope you get your bfp!!!!!

jamie 21.... congrats to you and your family!  thanks for all your help and support!

all.... i have made a pact with myself that i cant test anymore until the day my af is due, or in my case the last day i think it may come. it is going to be sooooooo hard! but i just keep testing and getting negatives, and it kills me inside each time i see no line where i am praying and hoping it will pop up! i found myself ripping that test i took yesterday out of the trash like 5 times throughout the day, just hoping that the line would be there..... i feel so bummed out and down each time i test.... so i want to only feel this way once in the month not 5 times! it makes the time go by so slow if i keep testing and then getting my hope back up by telling myself it was too early to test.... well if i test once then i will only have to go through this once....

sorry.... i had to vent! :) it felt good to get my feelings out though!  thanks to all and happy baby dust to all trying to concievers!  and a big CONGRATULATIONS to all positive testers! and a hug to those who need it! :) have a great day and think positive! (literally) hehehehe
VERY IMPORTANT!!!!  PLEASE READ!!!!!

hi girls,  just wanted to know if you would mind if i switched us to another thread on the baby dust forum.  because of all of our posts, this one is getting really long to open...  i will name it, BABY DUST GIRLS.  for those that are new, just go to the top of the page and go "back to forum" and you will see my new post title.  thanks muchly :-)

hkenny-girl, follow your gut!  we all know our bodies very well.  there were times where i thought i felt symptoms and maybe it could be it...but when i actually fell pregnant, even though i got a few bfns, i still just knew in my gut that this was it!  either that, or i was getting a horrible flu!  hehe.  
Thot i was pregas misd ma period bt nw hvn tis white discharge tat i usualy hv b4 ma period wats up wt that
Hi my name is Kierra i haven't been on in three days can that mean im pregnant it feel like im running on myself its not on my panties its just on the toiletpaper in its makin me go crazy
I had a miscarriage in december 2011 was 3months its been a while so my fiance and I decided 2 try again. I had my pms 5 of feb 27 day cycle I'm suppose 2 start 2 day and its not here yet and I'm always regular. Lately I've been experience mood swings white discharge and cramps my boobs are sentative aswell I feel vommity but haven't vommited we realli want a baby it broke our heart 2 lose our 1st baby could I be pregnant or is it just me haven't done a preg test ganna take 1 2mz morning please any1 who can help
I went 2 the doc my womb swollen but couldn't c the yolk sak he told me 2 come back in 2weeks time. But then I started bleeding yesterday pink blood no clots or anything no cramps either hope I'm not having a miscarriage. Congrads hope your pregnancy goes smoothly