welcome girls!!!
hi girls, this is our new private forum!  i have been talking with harry from medhelp and he says that this is a semi private forum just for us to chat!!!  so, whenever you have any updates, post a question and we can start a conversation about it.  this will keep the chats shorter so it won't be as hard/long for us to open!  also, for those of you that don't have profiles set up, you can do that to and we can message eachother personally.  you can also add pictures, journals, etc.  

when i say semi private, that means that people can still find us if they come upon us thru a search engine, otherwise, i will be just us!  this is exciting!  i hope all is well with everyone!!!  
Thanks Krissyy!

I am feeling emotional and discouraged today. I took a test this morning ( 2 days before period) and it was a BFN!  I feel as though my good old period friend is going to start any time now. I still feel nauseous, but think the anticipation and stress of this could be making me feel that way. I will let you know!

Krissy-

Congrats on the girl!!! LUCKY! Of course I am growing more and more fond of the little man growing in my belly (and kicking me) :)  Lol. It's so cute it's like a little tickly bubble feeling. Almost the way it feels when you hold a butterfly cupped in your hands and it gently taps - trying to get out.

I'm actually coming around to the idea of having a boy, I didnt realize that I'm such a spoiled brat- that if I have a boy I still get to be the 'princess' haha. Are you showing yet? I wasnt until the other day. I went to bed with a flat belly and woke up with this huge stomach! I was like WHOA! It's like my son had been all curled up inside then just rolled over and sprawled out that night. lol. I My stomach is so big it's kinda making me a bit nervous, if I'm just over 4 months preggers and it's this big- what am I going to look like in 5 more months?! YIKES.

I dont know if you've picked a name yet but a few I like are ( I think they're pretty common though):

Madison
Madeline
Alyssa
Anastasia
Gabrielle

*clears throat*

AMANDA

hehe..

Sorry just had to throw that in there, you know.. LOL

Keeks-

I'm feeling ya on the Chipmunks movie! I cried too. Theodore is just ADORABLE!!! And you're so much cooler than I am. There is no way I could wait that long to find out! I'm too much of a "planner" I'm going bonkers already trying to make sure I have everything I need and it's coordinated! haha. We're doing Dinos in the nursery. :) It's perfect, my Aunts an Archaeologist and I majored in Palentology (before I went into business- go figure) So I'm all about the Dinos! Rawr! haha

I'm eating a ton, and I feel fat too. Anyone else feel that way? lol.

Oh and PS... CONSTIPATION SUCKS! :)
i am hearing you on the constipation thing! it completely sucks!! i had a check up at docs today and mentioned to her that i am so constipated is there a miricale cure and doh nope! I am only going to the toilet every 3rd day and it is extremely painful TMI hey. didnt get it when pregnant with my girls so hopefully its a boy thing hey. lol heard baby's heart beat today which brought a tear to my eye - so over emotional. measured my tummy and doc estimates baby to be 20cm already! no wonder the tummy is popping out bad now. hope all is well with everyone!!!
Ugh, I know! No biggie about the "tmi" . The whole thing is grossing me out. It's like, I feel like a man or something. I have never ever went to the bathroom like this and when I go I feel like I'm a guy- like this is how they poop. Big ol man dookies. *gags* Groooooossss! LOL. Sorry if I grossed you out.

Yeah my boyfriend freaked out this morning when he came home from work. He looked at my tummy and did a double take and was very loudly shocked. Like "holy....****" I felt kinda bad at first like he was going holy **** you got fat in ONE day. But he backtracked real fast and was like trying to reassure me that the baby got big fast- not me. Lol. He's like I didnt want to be mean and comment, but HOLY moly. haha.

*********
Oh and I have a suggestion for a product where you can hear the baby inside your belly at home. It's cheaper than a doppler or even renting one!!

I got it at Babies R Us it's called BEBE SOUNDS monitor. You can listen to your unborn baby. I paid $20 for it. You can get it with two headphones that way Mommy and Daddy can both listen. Theres also a set for like, $35 that you can get that has music CDs to stimulate the baby (like Mozart) and a Microphone that is placed on the belly so that the baby can hear voices and you can record the babys heartbeat and all kinds of stuff.

They make it pretty clear on the box that it works best in the third trimester- so not to be sad if you cant hear anything earlier. We keep trying but have fun trying to find him even if we cant. Lol. We know he's alive and kicking in there...
Okay maybe I spoke to soon- the customer reviews say the damn thing dont work even later in pregnancy. Oh well, we'll see.. if not- it was only $20...
DUDE I feel your pain!! I went to bed normal on Monday , woke up Tuesday and YEAH I had a tummy! lol....even my fiance was like WTF? I came out of the bedroom and hes like " Uh Hunnie , You look pregnant now"......It was weird LOL......I couldnt believe it last nite we were in walmart , and I mean okay I realize I have a little round tummy but I dont think I look THAT pregnant.....Yeah well the checkout lady asked me when the baby was due.......I went red LOL......My fiance laughed .....Not cool! LOL......Its maternity clothes shopping day REAL soon since alot of my shirts dont really fit to cover the bottom of my tummy LOL........Im sticking to the fact its ALL baby not ME lol.....and I dont think ive done too bad , i'll be 18 weeks on Sunday.....and I snuck a peak at my chart yesterday and I think ive only gained about 6lbs.....but 2 weeks I had lost weight , so I dont .......its not alot anyways for how fat & huge I feel lol

I have yet to have any issues with contispation....*knock on wood*......I kinda seem to be the opposite , even when i dont think I have to go I do LOL.....Im starting to get heartburn bad and quite often.....gotta lay off all the spicy food :(.....and Pepsi......I know your not supposed to drink pop but I crave pepsi....its horrible!!

Im officaly DONE work!....Im SOOO glad!.......I was born with hip dysplasia....and its starting to affect me again because of everything softening and moving....and it causes ALOT of pain in my lower back/hips , if I stand /sit , really do anything for too long!!.....so I go to physio & massage and just have to take it easy!

I've watched Alvin & The Chipmunks like 20x Mandy! I just love it! I guess just because it reminds me of being a kid LOL

I have never been a big "used" clothing person , but a friend told me about this great baby consignment store.....so we checked it out yesterday and I ended up getting like 16 outfits for $35....which isnt bad , all are in like brand new condition.....so I washed them all last nite and folded them by size LOL.....some are SO cute.....I got all green/beige colored stuff & a few blue items that werent boyish......

Yeah that heartbeat thing is a  piece of junk , but hold onto it , cause you might be able to hear it in your last few weeks depending on where the baby is laying!.....Still a neat idea :)

I just spent hours on end reading all of your posts from your last forum on milky discharge and i feel like i know you all so well  :) hehehe I too am ttc baby #2 and i had a miscarriage on march 21st and i am now having the milky discharge and my af should be due either the 16th or the 18th of this month. i am sooooo anxious to test, but im not sure exactly when i ovulated, but by an online calculator it should have been around the 2nd or 4th. hearing all your stories makes me feel optimistic about this month for me! and even better i have calculated a due date based off my last period and it would be chirstmas eve!!!!!  how awsome would that be!? well, i just had to write to you all, because i have read all your posts and feel like i owe it to you to tell my story :) (since i have read all yours hehehehe) i was wondering if i should test on the 13th to see if its positive???? what do you think, i can hardly wit already!!!!!  
WOW you read the previous msg board too?? You rock! lol.....

First off , Thanks for sharing your story! :)

I would wait and test maybe on the 15th or 16th , just in case , that way its smack in the middle of when you SHOULD get your AF and therefore have a better chance of an early positive result! :)......If you do test on the earlier like on the 13th dont get discouraged or anything if its a BFN , could be too soon!!....Alot of women have different hormone levels early on!.....A christmas eve due date would be awesome!! :) Thats so exciting! :).......sending tons upon tons of baby dust your way!!.....Make sure to keep in touch and let us know what the results are!!!! :) How exciting!! :)

********************************* BABY DUST****************************
mandy-i love gabrielle!  and amanda too!  hehe.  but i think we have come to a decision.  we are going to name her skylar paige.  our only issue is that we googled it only to discover she shares her name with a porn star!!!!  so, it's possible we will change the middle name, but i really don't want to!  she's an older, unpopular porn star so maybe no one will know...  i think once you find out the gender, you are so excited and fall completely in love no matter what it ends up being!  little boys are very special and he will love his mommy so much!  you are right, it would be nice to remain the princess.  i am going to have to give up my title to my little girl...but then doesn't that make me the queen!?!??!  hehe.  YES, i starting showing overnight also!  i think what happened (according to my books) is that baby girl just lifted out of my pelvis so she is a little bit higher making her look more like a baby bump, not a gut!  i'm actually thrilled about it.  i don't want to get too big, but i start my 20th week tomorrow and people keep telling me that i should be showing more.  my doctor says i am just fine so that is all that matters i suppose...

poopie issues-i dealt with horrible constipation before pregnancy, so not i am loving it!  i went every 10-12 days before, now i go for a week straight, then take a week off!  i love it!  ps-nothing will ever be tmi for me!  i love being able to talk about anything freely!

lynzieloo-i agree with keeks.  you are more than likely to get your positive around your period due date or missed period.  however, if you just can't hold off (i know i couldn't!!) then test early...like keeks said, don't be depressed or discouraged if negative cuz it could be too soon.  i went thru 2 bfn's before i got my bfp on dec. 27 :-)  what a wonderful christmas gift that would be for you!!!  thank you for taking the time to read our stories!  the clear white discharge thread must have taken you a month to read!  all of the girls on the forum are throwing loads of baby dust at you!  good luck!

Thanks so much for your replys! I will try my hardest to wait and test... but not making any promises, hehehe.  

Krissyy.... how far along were you when you tested and got your bfn's and how far when you finally got your bfp?  you guys have to forgive me, i read the posts but i may have forgotten who did what and when? LoL
btw..... Skylar is a totally cute name!

keeks....... thanks for all the baby dust and baby wishes! It really DOES mean alot!

I will definitely keep you girls posted as things change... I wanna say that i FEEL pregnant, because i felt the same way last month, and then i had my miscarriage ( i was only like 4 or 5 weeks maybe) i was one week late for my af and tested, it was pos then tested the next day neg...... the rest is history, started bleeding and passing tissue..... i had a hard time going through that. Even though i am not over that, i still am not scared of it happening again... although i am concentrating on that bfp, so maybe once i get that i will then start to freak out about it. but i am going to try my hardest to stay positive, i have been praying and i just want this baby SOOOO bad!  i have a daughter that just turned 2 in feb and she is so ready to be  big sister! she puts stuffed animals under her shirt and says kayli pregnant! it is too cute! ( a friend of ours just had a baby so she knows that babies are grown in tummys :)  well thanks for letting me vent! I am most likely gonna test on the 13th and then if its neg i will try again on the 16th or so....  well, happy healthy pregnancies to each of you! and baby dust to me ! hehehehe
WOW!  I spent a good two hours reading all of your stories online last night. You Ladies all sound so terrific and it's nice to know I'm not alone  feeling all crazy and obsessive about becoming pregnant!  
I'm 29 and my husband and I are TTC.  This is our fourth cycle and I'm due to have AF in 4 days on the 15th.  I've been having some symptoms but like most others I'm confused as to whether they are PMS related or pregnancy.  I've been having faint cramping in my lower abdomen for about 4 days now.  Lower back pain is starting to become more noticeable and I have been having some whitish CM for about 2 days now much heavier than normal around this time of my cycle.
I don't have any breast tenderness or nausea.  I'm thinking that these new symptoms are just in my head as I've felt "weird" things before and it turned out to be nothing.  Anyone have any of these symptoms and turned out to be PREGGERS?????
You both are kinda in the same boat and due for your AF's around the same time which is neat! Might be good luck for you both , Mandy & I were both due for our AF's at the same time and both ended up pregnant the same month! I think it comes in 2's around here lol :)

Lynzie I cant imagine how hard the miscarriage must have been for you! Im so sorry for your loss!....I do have a bit of a bright side story though if it would make you feel more at ease....one of my best friends , has a 4 year old daughter , and just recently tried for her 2nd....same as you , she missed her AF , tested , got a BFP , went to the doctor a few days later , and it was a BFN , she ended up miscarrying about about 5 weeks , not even 2 weeks prior to finding out....BUT I will happily report she is 15 weeks into a perfectly normal healthy pregnancy only 2 cycles after the miscarriage!......so heres hoping your situation works out the same!!......The hard thing with HPT is every woman's hormone level is different.....my cousin didnt get a BFP until 6 weeks , I got mine at 3 weeks , a friend of mine just found out shes pregnant, and she tested every day from her missed AF and it wasnt until 9 days later she got a BFP.....so BFN in the beginning dont mean anything right away! Just stay positive! :)........Im sooo hoping this is your month!!! BABY DUST! :) ( oh & btw , dont feel bad about not being able to remember everything about us that we've talked about on the previous msg board , we dont even remember stuff about eachother and we talked for months LOL )

Lookalike

Hi & Nice to meet you!
Your symptoms do sound alot like pregnancy ones , but its so hard to tell!.....I could have sworn I was pregnant , and sure enough AF would come.....but the month I would have SWORN I wasnt , I turned out to be.....I think alot of the time , especially with us TTC ladies , we tend to focus on the "symptoms" we SHOULD be having , and it makes it hard......Everyones different though!.....The only pregnancy symptom I had prior to testing & even a few weeks afterwards , was cramping , but I felt like I was getting my AF mixed with a flu that made me dizzy and really really tired.....I wanted to do NOTHING but sleep and just curl up.....and that lasted almost my whole 1st trimester.......I'd wait it out if you can ....alot easier said than done I know lol.....Make sure to keep us posted how things work out!  sending tons upon tons of baby dust your way!!!!! **************************** BABY DUST******************************

Im so excited!! We could have 2 christmas babies on the board now!!!!!!!

Keeks....ya i know 2 christmas babies would be exciting!!!! i am trying sooooo hard not to think about it, but like you told lookalike, we focus on the symptoms and as soon as i start to focus on something else i notice my breasts are sore, or im cramping or whatever, so then i wanna test and see, then i get a negative, but i am only 8dpo so i new i wouldnt get a bfp, but it was a dollar store test so i said what the hell, for a dollar might as well, but i will try again in a few days and see.... i am just trying to focus on not thinking about it, but then i am so tired all the sudden in the afternoons and i am so emotional, and cramping, and backache, and sore breasts, i have symptoms, but trying to convince myself that they are normal af so i dont get my hopes up. because my hubby and i really didnt try hard this month to concieve, we ony had sex 2 times before my ovulation date, so i dunno, it could happen, we'll have to wait and see....

Lookalike..... keep me posted! we have similar symptoms and my af is due either the 16th or the 18th so i am DYING to test!!!! when are you going to test? keep me posted on all your news!

....................................* BABY DUST TO US *................................. :)
lynzieloo-my husband and i were just finishing moving into our new house when i conceived and didn't really get to "try" either...we were so busy that we barely made ovulation!  had sex the day of and day after and that is all!  our baby was conceived the day after we moved into our house!!  as far as testing:  i was hoping to get a bfp for christmas and was certain that i was pregnant.  i tested christmas eve (9dpo) and then christmas day (10dpo) and got BFNs!  i was sad, but still convinced i was pregnant because i just wasn't feeling like myself.  i usually get my period on 12 or 13 dpo.  i waited 2 days till dec. 27 on 12 dpo and got a faint positive.  tested first peepee of the morning.  tested later and it was a bit darker.  i am so sad to hear about you m/c, but glad that you are able to move on.  m/cs are freak things.  they often have nothing to do with anything we did or something being wrong with us, it just happens to be a faulty egg or sperm inthe mix.  everyone has some faulties in their bodies...  my friend had 2 m/c both at 7 weeks.  she was so scared during her 3rd pregnancy but everything is fine and she is due a week after me.  i wish you luck and baby dust and good, happy thoughts of babies :-)

look-a-like-as i have said to lynzieloo, the cramping is a very good sign.  it feels like menstural, but comes many days before menstrual and lasts longer.  it was my first sign.  i didn't get the nausia till i was 4 or 5 weeks along (a week or two after i got my positive test).  my boobs were tender early and gradually got much worse.  but everyone is different.  try to hold out till the 14, 15 or 16th to test!  if you are like me, you won't be able too...just don't get sad if it's negative cuz it could be too early.  good luck!!
Thanks so much for all of your kind words.  It is so nice to know that I'm not alone out there.  My husband thinks I'm going crazy :)
I will keep you all posted on my status.  I think I'm going to test on Monday if I can wait that long.  I know I should wait at least until I miss AF but it's sooooooooo hard to wait.
If I do get a BFP this cycle it will indeed be a CHRISTMAS baby!  Dec 23rd would be my due date :)
Good luck to all TTC and to those who are awaiting their little ones!
This forum has been so amazing with information and support!!!!
thanks for all your help and much needed support. i am trying to keep best to think of anything but testing!  it is hard, but we will see if i can wait til monday to test or not :) hehe i too have cramps like menstral cramps, and again today got really tired early on, and also have to pee alot. but we will see. with my daughter i tested 2 days before my af was supposed to come and got a positive, so i am hoping to get a result by then. but we will just wait and see.... well good luck with your lil growing one and ttys!
Hi Everyone,

I originally found you guys on the other thread. You all seem so supportive of each other. I guess I will tell you my story.

I have wanted to get pregnant for about 8 months but the hubby is not on board. This is very frustrating. Everyone around me friends and family are either pregnant or just had. This as I am sure most of you know makes me want one even more. My brother has just had a beautiful baby girl ( 1 week old) and my husbands sister is due in October. Thank fully these 2 pregnancys have seemed to make my husband wonder about having a baby.

We got drunk had sex and I realized after I was ovulating, we had sex at 4am on the 16th day of my cycle. I always ovulateon day 17. Hubby kept asking me if I had ovualtion discharge but of course I couldnt tell b/c his little men were coming out (sorry to graphic)
Day 31 of my cycle is tomorrow and again I always get my period on day 31. I have been charting for 3 years so I am very aware of my body. Once I realized I could be preggo, I got so excited, Secretly though since the hubby isnt really on board.
I have had bad migraines for the last week, diarhea for 2 weeks, loss of appetite for 2 weeks, lots of peeing and the last 4 days alot of clear whitish stretchy discharge, it seems to be getting worse but maybe its only b/c I have become obsessed at looking. I took a pt friday morning (1st response) and I got a dot where the preggo line should be, This was very confusing, I showed hubby and he just furrowed his brow, showed mom and she said your not pregnant. I took another test this morning and negative (clear blue easy)
Friday I had lower abdominal pain, kinda like period pain but not on just one side like normal it seemed to be across my whole abdomin. Thursday night i had cramps in my left leg.
I am so scared eveytime I go to the bathroom, (which seems to be alot, i gotta pee so much!) I am so scared that these pains are period pains, my boobs are not sore though and normally they HURT right before my period.but shouldnt they hurt if I am pregnant? this is sooooo confusing. that dot gave me hope...now this discharge is giving me hope. I want soo badly to be pregnant, cuz if I am not....Hubby said he will be monitoring my cycle more now, which means no more slips. I talked to his sister and we both think he will never really be ready, but if I am pregnant he will be happy. he is smitten with my niece so that is awesome. i just think he will be hapy once it occurs but for him to say "lets get pregnant" is to much. he never really makes big decisions, i am the one who does!! lol. i am rambling......sorry ladies.
I seem to have so many symptoms, but mom thinks they are in my head.I suppose migraines, diarhea and abdominal pain could all be caused by stress and wishful thinking but this discharge?? please help!!

hkenny ,
Hi & nice to meet you! thanks for sharing your story!......I wish I could give you some advice on your situation but its a hard one!.....I do have one question?....Are you using protection to prevent pregnancy? or just *not* having sex when your around ovulation?.......I hope this month is your month!....Its totaly possible that your pregnant because sperm can live up to 5 days , but I dont know about your symptoms......I never had any like that when I was first pregnant but everyone is different!.....Good Luck! Im sending lots & lots of sticky baby dust your way!! ************ BABY DUST*************

Lynzie & lookalike

Its amazing what can happen when your not " actively trying" I guess is the best way to word it....My fiance I tried for 3 months , We hit my ovulation BANG on everytime...and BFN each month.....then in December , with it being christmas , and just SO much going on  , it was a miracle we really had sex , and my fiance was gone for 2 weeks in mid December , and my Ovulation was on the 21st , we did it twice between the 20th-22nd , and I was POSITIVE I wasnt pregnant......I just felt ill , like I was getting my AF , and just not myself.....New Years Day I got my BFP , 5 days before my AF.....It was just crazy! I think when you let something else occupy your time and just get your head outta baby making mode , it happens , something just happens , I dont know , its like we have a guard up when we TTC and when were not really TTC it happens LOL..........The only symptoms I had early on , were cramps , like AF cramps but more intense....and I had alot of dizzy/hot spells , which is why I thought I had the flu , and I wanted to SLEEP! I could have slept for 4 days straight had someone let me....I tried LOL....I still havent really had the whole increase in peeing happen lol.....I mean TMI , but I do go more often but its not like I expected and it didnt really increase until a few weeks ago....I had a HUGE appetite in the very beginning , I would get stomach sick if I didnt eat at least every 2 hours...it eased off when I entered my 2nd trimester.....so I think just everyone is different , thats the hard part with pregnancy , its rare to find symptoms that follow a timeline or are the same in 2 people.......I really hope you 2 ladies are pregnant! Be so exciting!!!!!! * lots and lots of sticky baby dust* to you both!!!!!!!......Wait it out to test if you can but I know its SUPER hard!!.....Make sure to let us know the results :)......

******************************* BABY DUST*******************************

I read the entire forum,I feel like I know all you guys now! Its nice to have some support, It seems like family doesnt really want to say what they think.

We dont use a birth control method other than fam, so we usually dont have sex around ovulation. Lately if he asks for it I give in b/c duh I want a baby!

Those tests are very frustrating!! Tonight I have had pain on the left side only, but its not like period cramps...its more like ovulation cramps. That is impossible I always ovulate on days 17 and its day 30...I also have had a lot of clear stretchy discharge tonight. Like alot! I really hope I am,but I guess I have to be prepared for another BFN..

you spend so much time trying not to get pregnant, only to spend more time trying to get pregnant.

thanks for the support either way!

My due date would also be december23! i will cross my fingers and toes for you!

baby dust x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Good Morning ladies,

did a clear blue easy test this morning and got a BFN. no sign of AF though.....
Hkenny,
Hi there :)
This may be a very dumb question, but are you late as of now?  :P  I am not quite awake yet and have been playing catch up with the posts.  

All:
I am 3dpo, and having horrible allergies, so it's very hard to tell if all my herbs worked to help.  I know that my cm was more stretchy than normal, so awesome sign!!!!!!!!!!  I have a leftover digital hpt, and will use it ONLY if I am late, or have a very good reason this time around (I am in love with poas-ing...)  hahaha...gross!  ;)  
I am becoming more chill with the whole ttc thing.  I am not as gung-ho anymore, just b/c it hasn't happened as of yet in 6months of marriage (and we've been trying since December).  I know that is not very long at all to ttc, so we haven't given up, but we are like, why can't we have an "oops"?  ;)  (not that it would be an oops).  
Me and hubby were out bowling last night with another couple who had an oops baby (who is now 4 or 5, Idk!  :(  ), and the people right by us in the next lane had theeee most adorable little 3 year old boy, who looked soo much like my hubby did when he was a little one.  I kept looking at the child like I wanted to eat him (not really), and hubby noticed, and kept looking at him too.  This little boy had thick, long dark eyelashes, wispy brown hair and deep brown eyes..I want one!  :P
I know, it will happen in God's timing.  I think that's why I am not as demanding inwardly as I was, which is good since it happens most when you don't try.  
Love and baby dust to all! Thank you for all the encouragement that goes on here in our tiny posting world.  I know everyone here is very genuine and it makes this process of ttc so much happier on a mental level.
af was due to come today and no sign of her yet.i am still having alot of clear stretchy discharge and mild discomfort in the lower abdomin....doesnt see like af cramps.

baby dust to all!!!
hey krissy,
this is Jamie21 from the last forum that took too long to upload.
You mentioned I should take a pregnancy test and let you all know the results.
Well, I stopped my BC on the 9th of march, and that is when I started my period. But now its the 13th of april and according to if I was on BC my period would of started today. Took a test 2 weeks ago it was a negative, and took 2 tests today and they were both positive. So I guess I am actually pregnant. Kinda in shock I wanted to be pregnant, but I just did not know it would be so early due to hearing that its not likely people get pregnant just after stopping birth control. So it took me less then a month this time. Which is weird with my twin boys it took me 8 months to conceive them. Maybe I will have twin girls this time....
Keeks-

Ya, I probably should have checked the product review before I bought it. Bleh, oh well... It was only $20. Lol. It's crazy, I've went from looking like my regular self to huge. And the stupid thing is I havent even gained weight! It's all moving towards my belly. Can you believe I've already got the "duck walk" - yea..I'm waddling already that's how big it is. Jeez. If I'm this big now, I'm scared of what I'm going to look like in 5 more months. Yikes! Lol. Oh, and I'm feelin ya on the pepsi thing. I NEVER drink pepsi and I've been craving it. I dont get it, but is it bad to drink it? I dont drink that much but I do take a few swigs.. Oh and the Mocha blasts from baskin robbins- I've been all about those too! I have them make it with half as much of the mocha mix and more milk so hopefully it's not too bad... Lol. It's funny we have 3 Baskin Robbins here in town- depending on where I am in town I'll get one- and the ladies in there KNOW what I want and make it special with more milk for me. Lol. I dont even have to order any more.

Krissy: I like that name too! Lol. But when I first read it I was like, that sounds kind've familiar.. lol. Jk. I'm 18 weeks now, supposedly but the baby is measuring a week ahead so I'm more than likely 19 weeks. It's crazy to think it's almost halfway over! It feels as if it's flown by! We havent even taken belly pics yet...I went to bed with a flat belly and then bam! Now I just keep forgetting my camera at work. Lol.

Linzie- I'm so sorry you went through that. :( I cant imagine how you must've felt. I can honestly say- and this used to **** me off when people would tell me this- try not to "try" if you can. For some reason, all the "trying" in it, is counter productive. Go ahead smack me I know. lol. Seriously we tried for 8 months or so, stressing over this day and that day and blah blah. Then in December I was like, you know what..forget it. I told my bf let's just go to Disneyland on vacation, and wait til after the new year and until we were moved into the house we'd bought (we just moved in this weekend) and then we'd go back to watching days and all that. Not even two weeks after we'd had this conversation- did I find out I was pregnant. And get this...all these other girls had symptoms and what not. NOT ME. I had nothing. I was days before my period was due- no pain, no tenderness no pms symptoms. Nothing. I went to the bathroom and I was sitting there for a second instead of getting right up after peeing- (my phone had gone off) and then I heard a little "plink" in the toilet and I was like WTF?! I freaked out because after you pee you're not supposed to hear something FALL. There was a tiny peice of stringy tissue, and i was like..okaaaaaay. Again I felt fine- and I tried to forget that had happened, but I couldnt let it go. So a few hours later- in the afternoon I figured I'd just take a test to be sure. I was worried that maybe the tissue was a miscarriage. Even though I figured it'd be negative since It wasnt first morning urine, and I was days away from my period. I had to pee so bad I almost took the test in the Wal Mart bathroom but for some reason I told myself NOT to do it there, so I did it at my office. Within seconds that pink line showed up. Blah blah blah I was shaking and my boyfriend was so excited. The next day I had the blood done to confirm it- my HCG was only at 96. Which means I had just BARELY implanted the day before. The test I used was a First Response Early Result. So it can and will happen. Lol.

Hkenny: I'm sorry to hear that your husband is being slow to jump on the baby wagon. I dont mean to pry or pretend that I know the two of you. Has he given you reasons WHY he's not on board yet? I just worry if you're planning on TTC without his full support. I'd hate for you to get your wish and have him be a jerk about it and not be supportive as you'd need, know what I mean? What reasons did he give you for not being ready? I'd maybe try and talk to him and try to see if he's worried about being a provider or if he had a rough childhood or what is mentally holding him back from this. From what you're saying it sounds like he likes kids- he's just not able to make that step like, "okay let's do it". How long have yall been married? I bet if you can figure out WHY he hesitates then you can reassure him fairly easily and get him on board. Maybe, maybe he just isnt ready to share you yet. I dont mean to put a damper on your excitement- but if he's that adament and wanting to monitor your ovulation to avoid it- I'd do a little more talking with him before trying to proceed. Last year my bf wasnt on board, he said eventually he would be just not yet. I prodded him for further information- turns out he had issues from his childhood that he was scared of repeating with his kids, he was worried about finances (so we saved some $) and the biggest thing was that he wasnt ready to share me yet. He said that he wasnt ready to be number two in my life. We talked and saved and dealt with his family issues- helping him to resolve these internal conflicts he had about being a father. I can tell he's still not totally ready to have to share me, but right now we're planning a vacation that we're going to book BEFORE the baby is born- for after he's born- that way he knows, that I WILL be just HIS even for a few days after our son is born. And that it's not a kid friendly vacation. Knowing that we are taking steps to make sure we dont lose "us" in becoming a threesome, is really helping him. It's wonderful and neccessary to have both parents on board, and you sound like a sweet person and I'd hate to hear you let downhttp://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/443584#
Post Comment at all..
I have no idea what that was that randomly attached itself to the bottom of my last post...

Lol.
Pepsi isnt "bad" per-say , its just the caffeine.....but your allowed 2 cups of caffineated coffee a day....so a pepsi or two wont hurt , the main reason I try to avoid is for the sugar.....its just pure calories.....but I love it WAY to much to give it up LOL.....Im trying to drink more apple juice & water , I find I get really de-hydrated drinking a Pepsi and I get BAD acid refulx from it.......and as far as your mocha's from Baskin Robbins , your doing a good thing by halfing the coffee....if you dont notice a difference then even better! lol.....and from what ive been told caffeine is only really bad in the 1st trimester....Just dont drink diet pop because the aspartane is WAY worse than the caffeine!

Thats so cute you waddle LOL......I have REALLY bad balance issues now that I have a tummy , I have a hard time finding my "centre" I guess you could say.....Im not that big at all.....I can still wear my normal jeans , just with the button un-done and with my bella band....I notice my tummy is alot harder though.......Im gonna get some maternity clothes here soon though , Im having a hard time getting my shirts to cover the bottom of my tummy now that its kinda round........Im 18 weeks and ive only gained about 5lbs....but its all fluid & water so I dont feel SO bad lol......I know the craving for McDonalds cheeseburgers & 7-11 nacho chips & cheese are going STRAIGHT to my ***  though so ive gotta lay off LOL

Jamie , Congrats on your BFP! How exciting! How far along are you? Keep in touch & let us know how the pregnancy goes :)
About 2 weeks pregnant. This time around I am feeling a little more sick and dizzy, and really tired. Which me and getting napping done is funny.... Not with two 16 month olds around who have more energy then I will ever have.

thanks so much for your reply,

Hubby has said its a money thing he wants us to have more savings, ( really if you knew us that is crazy he makes a 6 figue salaryand have a beautiful home ) and he said he "just isnt ready" i had a really good talk with him last night, since he obviously didnt plan to have a 12 year old now (he was 17 when she was born) he feels like he wants to have more control over when our kids are coming.
I really belieive I am pregnant, i am now one day late and just did a test with a bfn. I have so many syptoms though.....last night i swear i looked purple down there, and hubby agreed, heart burn, lots of white/ clear cm, slight pain in lower abdomin for 3 days now.and i feel different, is it to early for me to ask for a blood test?
Hubby said he was scared last night, but excited too, he said it would be surreal if I was.he was all smiley and giggly........so that is GREAT!!
I have the day off so I may go to the medi centre and ask for a blood test. its funny b/c my mom thinks i am and her gut feelings are usually right! wish me luck!

baby dust to alllllll!!!!!!!!!!! ********************88
Hey ladies,

is any one else in Canada?
i am glad that your hubby came around for you. you seem to be so relieved that he is now on the same level as you are with this "possible pregnancy". to answer your question..... yes you can go to the dr and get a blood test, but most doctors wont give you one unless you have a positive urine test, but its worth a shot to see if they will do it for you. did you test with the early result test??  the first response early result detects the lowest amount of hcg, so you might buy that kind and see if you get your bfp then. sounds like you have alot of pregnancy symptoms, so i am wishing for this to be your month! :) baby dust and best wishes to all!!!
*squeals* Awww, really? I'm so glad!!! That makes more sense, if he was really young when it happened the first time, he's probably terrified of it feeling the same way. I'm so glad you guys talked and he's more on board now! It's so much fun to watch them get just as excited. I found that with my bf just talking about why he was nervous helped him a ton. I'm so excited for yoU!
I am from canada
linzieloo, hkenny, katebud-girls, i wish you loads of baby dust!  sorry i can't write more individually...i want to do my denise austin fit and firm pregnancy workout (which i highly recommend to all of you!!) before i eat dinner...hkenny-glad hubby is coming around...pregnancy is contagious and when friends and family start, you just can't help but get the baby bug!!!

jamie21-yay!!!!  i am so happy for you!  did you make your doctor appointment yet?  i wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy!

mandy-i know, my belly is finally growing!  i have been taking pics every month even though my belly was tiny.  now i may start every 2 weeks...  i need to post some for you all to see...  i am so upset to hear that the heartbeat thing doesn't work.  i have been very tempted to try it out...maybe it will work further along in pregnancy...

Yes I did, I go tomorrow. Well that is just to meet with my family doctor. After I GET blood work done I will make it with my OB-GYN.
Pregnancy can be fun, but with my twin boys I got put on bed rest at 24 weeks and I stayed on bed rest till I had my boys at 38 weeks, and I got really uncomfortable carrying 2 6 pound babies was rough. So maybe this time will be a little easier. Unless I have twins again.
I'm testing tomorrow for sure if AF doesn't show up which I'm hoping she doesn't.
My next MP is supposed to be tomorrow so we shall see.  
Oh and I'm from Canada too!  

everyone-  this forum is so great for me.  we haven't told anyone we are TTC so it's so nice to be able to share and chat with others.  You are all so great and supportive.
Crossing my fingers to add a Christmas baby to this forum  =)

Happy thoughts to all.......... <3
so i broke down and tested today! i know i should have waited! LoL well i got a bfn... :( but i still have 3-5 days before my af, or maybe even a few more, depending on when it should start... (i used to have a strict 26 day cycle, but since i stopped the pill it has been odd... once was 30 days, so i duno..) but i will test in 5 days or so if af doesnt come! i hope not :)
cn you all tell me how many days before af did you get positive results???? with my daughter i was 2 days before af. but like i said, my cycles arent consistent since i went off the pill, so i dunno....

lookalike.... crossing my fingers for you too!  let us know what your results are! :) hopefully we have 2 christmas babies! how wonderful would that be!

I stopped my birth control on the 9th of march, and that was my last blue pill before my sugar pills. So on the 15th of march I start to ttc, and about 2 weeks ago I bought a test because I just couldn't wait and it said negative. So on the 12th of march is when I was supposed to get my period according to my birth control and it never came which is normal, it usually comes on the 4th sugar pill I take. So I did a test on the 13th april and I actually did two tests to double check and they both said positive. It depends on the pregnancy test you buy. I did first response which supposedly it says can tell up to 4 days before missed period.
Jamie21, congratulations!!!  That is good work, conceiving right after stopping the pill!  I myself stopped it last July, so almost a year ago (kinda).  It looks like if I'm prego this time around, I will have a New Year's baby :)  so hopefully this will be my month.  I get to test the 23 at the earliest, so I'm near the beginning of the joyful tww. ;)

Love and baby dust to all, especially the new girls!
WOW , lots to catch up on! lol......I will try to respond to all the individual posts tommorow , but I just wanted to get online & and least say I read the posts and caught up! lol

Im from Canada too.....British Columbia to be exact!

Lynzie , I was 5 days away from my AF when I got my BFP , using a clearblue test , at like 11 30pm...it was faint though

TONS UPON TONS OF BABY DUST TO ALL THE TTC'ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************************************** ***********************************************************BABY DUST********************************************************************************************************************

lookalike-we weren't telling anyone we were ttc either and it's been wonderful to confide and get advice/share experiences with these girls along the way :-)

jamie-twins run heavy in my dad's side of the family so i was sure i was going to have a pair!  as much fun as they can be, for reasons that you described, i am sort of grateful that this one is a singleton!!!  will they try to get you into your obgyn earlier than usual since you recently had a m/c?  sometimes they make you wait 6-8 weeks!!  i was able to get in at about 6.5 weeks...

keeks-i know what you mean!  i checked yesterday and after only missing maybe 2 days, i was sooooo far behind!!  

Yes maybe I will just have 1 baby this time. Mind you twins are ALOT of fun. Each day they do something new and its fun. Only down fall is my boys started walking at 9 months and then right after they started the climbing. So now my baby gates aren't exactly baby proof any more, they like to climb them. My little monkies. But other then all of that they are really funny to watch. Mind you one of them has started doing nasty tantrums don't find that too fun.

Katebud- Oh I hope you are pregnant this time around. I know how frustrating it is trying every month and yet still getting nothing. With my boys it took 8 months before I conceived them, and I conceived them in March, just like this one so now we have another december its going to be an expensive month. Oh a new years baby would be nice. Yes we were planning to have a 2009 baby in the summer, but I got pregnant faster then what I was told by doctors after coming off BC. So you can test on the 23? Well good luck to you. I hope everything works out

Krissyy-  I don't know exactly when I will be able to get in to see my obgyn. Hopefully after I get my blood work done I will be able to get an appointment made.
I know with my twins I got in for my first ultra sound at 19 wks. So hopefully this one it will be sooner.
jamie21- CONGRATULATIONS! -you must be over the moon!

lynzieloo-I am with you, its very hard not to test, i shake everytime, and thus far mine have all been bfn.dont lose hope!

look_a_like I have my fingers crossed for you, I really hope you,me and lynzieloo can have some christmas babies!

Everyone- I just want to thank you all for your words, I feel so blessed that i stubbled across this forum, finally I can chat with girls that understand how i feel! its been a very positive experiance all around. I did another test yesterday morning (first response) and nothing!! how frustrating, I just have this "feeling" though. i have symptoms that can not be explained, i did a blood test and It was nice b/c the doctor i saw was really supportive and said you know those tests can work very early (wich we have heard on here) but not for everyone. she said sometimes you have to trust your own gut. so i am anticipating a positive...no sign of AF yet and she was due on sunday.
I cant even imagine how I am going to feel if i get a bnf on the blood test. My heart will break i think....but i dont wanna think that way until i have too.

thanks again ladies!!

Baby dust for christmas babies!!! ************************************************************

Wow!! Your from Edmonton? that is funny so am I.
I wish you luck for you. I hope your blood test comes back positive. I know I am going to get blood work done. Makes me nervous even though I have 2 positive urine tests.
hkenny.... when do you get your results for your blood test??? i am crossing my fingers for you! :)

katebud.... i know the 23rd seems like so far off, but i have learned to wait until the day your af is due, then test..... because all the negatives just confuse you and brake you down! best of luck to you, and hope you get your bfp!!!!!

jamie 21.... congrats to you and your family!  thanks for all your help and support!

all.... i have made a pact with myself that i cant test anymore until the day my af is due, or in my case the last day i think it may come. it is going to be sooooooo hard! but i just keep testing and getting negatives, and it kills me inside each time i see no line where i am praying and hoping it will pop up! i found myself ripping that test i took yesterday out of the trash like 5 times throughout the day, just hoping that the line would be there..... i feel so bummed out and down each time i test.... so i want to only feel this way once in the month not 5 times! it makes the time go by so slow if i keep testing and then getting my hope back up by telling myself it was too early to test.... well if i test once then i will only have to go through this once....

sorry.... i had to vent! :) it felt good to get my feelings out though!  thanks to all and happy baby dust to all trying to concievers!  and a big CONGRATULATIONS to all positive testers! and a hug to those who need it! :) have a great day and think positive! (literally) hehehehe
VERY IMPORTANT!!!!  PLEASE READ!!!!!

hi girls,  just wanted to know if you would mind if i switched us to another thread on the baby dust forum.  because of all of our posts, this one is getting really long to open...  i will name it, BABY DUST GIRLS.  for those that are new, just go to the top of the page and go "back to forum" and you will see my new post title.  thanks muchly :-)

hkenny-girl, follow your gut!  we all know our bodies very well.  there were times where i thought i felt symptoms and maybe it could be it...but when i actually fell pregnant, even though i got a few bfns, i still just knew in my gut that this was it!  either that, or i was getting a horrible flu!  hehe.  
Thot i was pregas misd ma period bt nw hvn tis white discharge tat i usualy hv b4 ma period wats up wt that
Hi my name is Kierra i haven't been on in three days can that mean im pregnant it feel like im running on myself its not on my panties its just on the toiletpaper in its makin me go crazy
I had a miscarriage in december 2011 was 3months its been a while so my fiance and I decided 2 try again. I had my pms 5 of feb 27 day cycle I'm suppose 2 start 2 day and its not here yet and I'm always regular. Lately I've been experience mood swings white discharge and cramps my boobs are sentative aswell I feel vommity but haven't vommited we realli want a baby it broke our heart 2 lose our 1st baby could I be pregnant or is it just me haven't done a preg test ganna take 1 2mz morning please any1 who can help
I went 2 the doc my womb swollen but couldn't c the yolk sak he told me 2 come back in 2weeks time. But then I started bleeding yesterday pink blood no clots or anything no cramps either hope I'm not having a miscarriage. Congrads hope your pregnancy goes smoothly