Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
wondering. ....

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

wondering. ....

If ur last period ended on july 5th and next one dont start til August 2... wat day would u conceive? I been tryin to get prego for like three months now
Download an ovulation calendar and track your periods. It will tell you your average cycle and estimate ovulation days. Worked both times for me :-)
starting around 10 days after your period started, have sex every 2-3 days ... for around 2-3 weeks. hopefully that will work.
Thanks I hope it work ik so far I had sexual intercourse on the 13,16, 19 and the 20th...
I also suggest getting ovulation sticks & start using them at day 9 of your cycle. That's what I did & I learned that I ovulated on day 10 instead of the typical day 14. I'm now 30 weeks pregnant!  :)
I used ovulation sticks but for me it wasnt  enough. I was 38 and went to the fertility clinic after 6 months of trying on our own.  They found some minor issues some associated with age but it was safe for me to take clomid.  So I did some cycles of clomid with iui. Had one miscarriage at 7 weeks. Now I'm 39 and 10 weeks pregnant and this one appears so far to be ok.  Id let the Dr know your trying and maybe they can get you into the fertility clinic if needed.  We don't have as much time so I was glad I didnt have to wait to long.  Good luck and baby dust to you.
Ovia is the best ovulation calendar and helps you keep up with a lot.