Pregnancy 18-24 Community
11 days late??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

11 days late??

Hello all! I am currently about 11 days late. My cycle is usually 5 weeks. LMP was July 12-18, so I should of gotten my period August 18th or before. Well it never came. I've had about 6 negative HPT. This is very frustrating. My bf and I have had unprotected sex, no pull out method at all or contraceptives, yes I know, stupid. So I'm worried because possibility of being pregnant is high, but all negative HPT. I'm very confused. I got BC last month when i went for a checkup at my OBGYN on July 20th, but havent been able to start it due to not gettting my period. I goto my OBGYN every 3 months because I had stage 2+ precancerous cells and went through the leap procedure and all that about a year or so ago. But at my checkup on July 20th everything came back great again so he said I could go back to yearly check ups.

This situation is very familiar. I have a 3 year old. When i became pregnant with him I was actually waiting to take my birhcontrol, but of course I couldnt because I was pregnant. I found out i was pregnant with him August 13th i believe. But the month before (July) I thought I was pregnant because I had no period, but all tests were negative..Next month I found out i was pregnant and was 6 weeks along.

I'm not sure what to do, I am very impatient and want to know. I have been somewhat stressing, but even with stress before, my period has never been this late. Anyone have something simililar? All thoughts, suggestions, stories would be greatly helpful. Thanks!!
i would go to the doctor and request a blood test which are a little more sensitive than a urine test.

if it comforts you any, i was over 2 weeks late this month. took multiple hpt all negative, went to the doctor and had a negative test and then finally got my period. good luck!
Go to your Doctor and ask for a blood test to ease your mind if that is negative ask your doctor about being able to go ahead and start your birth control
I agree :)
thanks guys. this is so nerve racking! i'm going to call my dr tomorrow morning and see what he says. If i'm not pregnant i would really like to start taking my birth control lol
I would definitely get a blood test, I was in the same situation as you or I guess I still am since AF hasn't arrived yet. Last af was July 16 was suppsed to start Aug. 11th or 12th and still hasn't started. I have taken a lot of hpt's and they have all come back negative including a blood test I had done about a week ago from last Friday. So I am going to see my doctor to see what could be happening. Let us know what happens!
So how have you been? Did you start yet?
Still no AF!!!!!! I'm going to call my dr back tomorrow if it doesnt come and schedule an appointment. I called yesterday and the nurse said give it a few days and to call back and they will have me come in. Guess that would be for blood work and if still not preg than to get the perscription that will bring your period on. Ugg! Any luck with you guys?
They have a prescription to do that? I need that right about now i feel so bloated and still nothing. No cramps or sign of a period its driving me crazy!!! I just want to start already since i know that the blood test is negative.
yeah my dr said theres some kind of perscription. I still havent gotten my period and another negative test. Tuesday I will be calling my Dr.
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers