This is my complete history n i need some really gudd advice plzzz helpp:
I got marrid in march 2009, till november 2009 we did not plan for a baby.In december 2009 i conceived in our first try.
My cycle was always normal.
FIRST PREGNANCY:( missed abortion)
in the first pregnancy i got my first ultrasound done at 7 weeks heart beat n fetal pole both were present.
i was advised 2 get my 2nd ultrasound done at 12 weeks. but then at 12 weeks i found that there was no heart beat n the baby stopped growing at 8.5 weeks , same nite bleeding started n i got my dnc done.
During this pregnancy i was advised the following blood tests n all were normal:
1. Anti HCV
5. Glucose Random
6. Rubellla IgG
7. Rubella IgM
Also got the Histopathology done of the tissues from DnC n it was also normal n simply revealed that they were products of conception.
Note: I did slip in the wash room during my 1st pregnancy.
1 Normal Cycle After DnC i was advised to get my internal ultrasound done to check if the ovaries, uterus n all was fine. Everything was totally fine n the follicle was also gud. Follicle measurements were 18mm on the 14th day of my menstural cycle.
Some how i tried conceiving naturally for 3 months but it didnt work. Follicles were really gud, ovulation was also occuring, seman analysis report was also normal. The doctor said that v r probably missing out a chance. SO anyhow he gave me PROLIFIN tablets to be taken from the 2nd day of my periods till 5 days. N then on the 13th n 14th day he advised me to get my internal ultrasound done to check the follicle measurements. There was only 1 mature follicle (after taking prolifen tablets- they r basically like clomid). Follicle was 17.5 mm on the 13th day of my menstrual with really gud blood flow so the same day he gave me 5000 units of HCG injection to make sure that the folicle ruptures to release the egg n my chances of conception increase. Finally i conceived in this cycle.
2ND PREGNANCY:(missed abortion)
The starting date of my last periods this time was 26th July 2010. I got my first ultrasound done at 5 weeks and found that i was having IDENTICAL TWINS developed from a single follicle. They were basically MONOCHORIONIC DIAMNIOTIC TWINS. Twin pregnancy was futher confirmed at 7 weeks when 2 heart beats were found. Also got all my blood tests repeated n they were also normal. During this pregnancy i was being given the following supportive therapy:
1. FOLIC ACID 5 MG DAILY,
2. DUPHASTON TABLETS TWICE A DAY,
3. LOPRIN ONCE A DAY,
4. HCG INJECTION OF 5000 UNITS WEEKLY.
But then again when i got my ultrasound done at 10th week, i found no heart beat n the baby had stopped growing at 9+ weeks.
Now my topic of concern is:
1. Shud i take loprin that is baby asprin as a profilactic treatment b4 conception. Some doctors advice it n some dont. I am confused.
2. Secondly my doctor has advised me the following supportive therapy when i concieve (conceive) next time:
1. FOLIC ACID 5 mg daily,
2. DUPHASTON tablets twice a day,
3. LOPRIN once a day,
4. HCG injection of 5000 units weekly,
5. LOW DOSE HEPARIN .
Is it a gud supportive therpy. Shud i b satisfied with it.
3. Thirdly shud i get any futher investigations done b4 i plan to concieve (conceive). Any further blood tests or so?
4. N lastly although i have regular periods but still DnC does irregulate ovulation a bit. Since my follicles r always gud i am sure i dont need any fertility drug like clomid. But just to make sure that they rupture n result in a timely ovulation is it safe to just get a single dose of HCG injection? N since i know now that i have a tendency of concieving twins plz let me know if a single dose Hcg injection just to rupture the mature follicle, can it result in multiple pregnancies. What cud b the chances?
Lastly i want to start trying 2 conceive after my 1 normal cycle? is it ok? Plz helppppp
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.