Pregnancy 18-24 Community
2 months & 1 week late

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

2 months & 1 week late

I am approximately 2 months & 1 week late for my period & this has never happened to me before. I normally come on like clockwork. My last period was September 18 & I took about 5 pregnancy test and they all cane back negative with the exception of one that had a faint positive. I even went to the doctor to get rested & that test came back negative as well (urine) he wouldn't do a blood test but told me to come back if I didn't come on by the middle if the month. About a month ago I had extremely sore & tender breast & my energy level has gone way down, I have also been having a lot of cm as well... I also wanted to add that w when my mom was pregnant with me the only way they found out was thru a blood test & ultrasound & that was pretty close to 3 months pregnant... I am wondering if I should try retesting since I haven't taken a test on almost 2 weeks... I would like to everyone thessy takes the time to reply to this post...
I know exactly how you girls feel im going through the same things! my question is  do you guys want to be pregnant? Last time i got my periods was on the 24 September 2010 and today is the 17 November 2010 and i still have not got it. i have had a couple of spotting like im going to get it. i feel bloated, some days i feel tired but thats normal, i get moments were i want to through up and my breast are sore. i took a test on the 11 october 2010 result negative went to the doctor who took a blood test for my thyroid and a pregnancy test, both negative. took like two home pregnancy test also negative. im frustrated and have mood swings i hate feeling like this i just want to know whats wrong with me. myself and my fiance is hoping that i am but i dont want to disappoint my self and him! will keep you girls posted if i get it or any results.
I am in the same posistion as you, my last period was on 5th September and I have also had 3 negative preganancy tests but have been experiencing lots of very common symptoms. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow and I will be asking him to do a blood test. Try another pregnancy test at the end of the week, first thing in the morning? If not go back and see your doctor when he advised you to. Good Luck.
hiya, i would test again if the result is neg go back to ur GP and demand and request a blood test!! i had no period for 3 months once i was convinced i was pregnant even tho all tests were negative, requested blood tests they also came back neg so i knew i wernt, it was just that my periods became irregular due to polycystic overies which they later found out!! good luck keep me posted b great if u r x x
Try to retest with a HPT, but if you honestly think you may be pregnant, go to a different doctor or schedule a visit with a gyno and request a blood test. they can't tell you no if you request one. you can even go to planned parenthood and get one!

However, don't be surprised if it comes back negative, you may just be under a lot of stress and stress can literally stop your period.
As for the pregnancy symptoms either your body knows or thinks you are pregnant or you are about to get your period. Don't go by those alone as they can be really deceiving.

But if you are pregnant, Congrats, and Good Luck!
hiya babe its not nice feelin like this iv had all the exact same things ur explianing!! i requseted a scan which showed polycystic overian syndrome which were stoping my periods, they said i wudnt concive natrually and wud need help , im now on a drug called metformin!! which has help with my periods!! also r u  putting on weight and finding it hard to lose it?? im insulin resistence too, google it u might have the exact same!!
Yes I am hoping that I am pregnant and I think this might not be helping the situation as I may be looking a bit too far in to the symptoms. Im the same as you I just want to know whats going on with my body ! But I am hoping I am pregnant.
Yes I do but I would like to know what's going on with my body the most. I will take another test on the morning & I will request a blood test from Dr... Thanks ladies for answering my question. I hope you all get your gifts...
Thought id keep you updated on my problem, i went to the doctor on Friday (26/11/2010), he took a urine test to test the following, which was liver, blood, sugar and preg. all came out negative. i started crying and i told him that i am tired of waiting. so he told me not to stress and that i must wait till the end of the month. he doesnt take this seriously. so now i must wait till the end of the month. Went away for the weekend, got the flu on saturday morning with a runny nose been sleeping whole weekend, got a small pelvic pain though. felt like hurling when i had a glass of wine. so ya myself and my bf is really frustrated hey! lol! any news on your side?
Hi Tay318 i took a pregnancy test on sunday morning! and it came out positive, that is my first positive, going to make a dr appointment this morning! will keep you updated one whats happening! :D